• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Fie.Claussell.full.2194964.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Teachers ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper , BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
    Team ( Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser , MoltenLightning MoltenLightning )

~Heroics | Quirk Practice Grounds~
    Sweater Weather || Takuya's CS || 1:30pm

Would it be insulting if she called her teammate insane? That was insulting right? She knew that some felt more intune with their quirks but she thinks calling it your soul is spreading the definition a bit wide. Granted so long as she wasn’t lying about how it works then she was good, after all it’s not like the girl was hurting anyone thinking that way. Actually wait she should stop staring at her so long without saying anything, probably. She forced herself to look at the other member of her team that had appeared. He seemed like a shy mess which was… not ideal not ideal in the least.

Still they had the right idea she guessed if they rescued alot of dolls then she should be able to skirt through the class the rest of the week. She made her decision! FOR LAZINESS. She went to grab the hands of both her team members before she heard a wham behind her. Did… Did the teacher just knock out a student? YUP TIME TO TRY.

“Looks like we better get running then. Seems like she’s pretty angry reallllllly fast. We should avoid the teachers and head to the other side. But we should expect to fight them anyways.”

As she spoke she pulled out the knives from her leg wraps. They weren’t too sharp but they were enough to fight with. At least she hoped so? Either way it wasn’t like this was a fair fight. She turned back to her partners, nodded, and then faced the field again.

“Get ready… One, Two… Three”

She hopped into the air as she created a great wind from behind them. Her outfit caught the wind as she flew forwards. This was great now she just had to get them past the insane teacher anddddddd they’d be good.

Masaru Hazumi
Mood: Exasperated
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic August August @etra SodaToast SodaToast
”H-hey, wait up!” He'd been dozing off, but now he was awake. And his teammate was taking off without him! He jumped on his board in an effort to keep pace, maybe even make up lost ground. This was a rescue op, right? Then his teammate seemed to have the right idea, that is, rescue. Fighting the teachers didn't seem particularly productive to that end, and he'd like to avoid it if he could.

A boost from his Quirk and he'd caught up with her. Shouting over the commotion, he tried to get her attention. "What's the plan!?" He hoped above hope that she had one. Or else they were speeding ahead toward disaster.

❀CHUYA SOBOL❀

Interaction(s): BriiAngelic BriiAngelic AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
Mention(s): Larry Larry
Feelings: More terrified and 'winded' than tired at this point

PRACTICE FIELDS

The fact that her teammate was staring at her made her feel a bit uncomfortable. What was her deal? Had Chuya said something wrong? Going off of the way Taku almost stared at her like she was crazy, she assumed it was something related to her quirk. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned something? She really didn't know what she said to garner such a reaction. Was it about the soul part? That usually weirded people out, but that was only the name it was given. She had no idea what else to call Ayu. Besides, when it gets destroyed by any means, the effects on Chuya herself are terribly detrimental. It made at least a little bit of sense... Shaking the thought off once Taku finally tore her gaze from her, Chu gazed at the other teams preparing themselves for battle. Was... Was that a... Werewolf?!

However, something tore her attention even further from her team. One of the teachers, using sheer speed and strength... Knocked out a student. Instantly. Chu felt the blood drain from her face and a lump form rapidly in her throat. The kid was out cold. And that could happen to any of them, if their guard was let down... Attempting to swallow her growing fear, she saw Ayu's fur rise in the corner of her eye. It was obviously feeling some fear too. Probably concern for Chu, too, if she had to guess.

Forgetting about Taku for a split second, she heard Taku's voice suddenly fill her ears and bring her attention back. "Oh..? Uh, okay..." Chu replied, although she was a little confused on how they would get there. She could ride Ayu if she really wanted, but it seemed like Taku had other plans. After Taku started counting down, Chu began to realize what was going on. Taku could fly... Which meant...

Feeling her eyes go wide again, her stomach churned a little. "H-hey, uh, wait, I'm not so sure-" She tried to protest, but was cut off when the wind Taku produced ended up pushing her over; attempting to stead herself, she jumped a little to readjust. Unfortunately, that only seemed to fling her into the air along with Taku, although much less gracefully. Ayu had managed to grapple onto the hood of Chuya's costume, burrowing inside to stay with Chuya as they flew.

Chu really had no idea how to feel, but her stomach certainly wasn't happy. Heights weren't that big of a deal to her, but being flung into this situation definitely did make her jump for joy. However, as long as Taku had control of the air, it should turn out fine... That was what she hoped, anyway...

She could only wish they made it away from the teachers...

Last edited:
Kamihito Suika
Perfect picture.png
Kamihito was honestly shocked by the current turn of events. Tsuneo was already down, and Yasushi was already engaging in a fight with the 'villain'. Kanna already took action, while Kamihito just stood there in shock. Finally, he snapped out of his shock. Like, the teacher said if this was a real fight, then he'd be killed. Going over the situation, he looked over to the fight between his two teammates, and the villain. If he tried to help them, the he'd be getting in the way. He had little to no combat experience in terms of utilizing his quirk, and if he attacked at the wrong time he'd just be causing more trouble. "Kanna, Yasushi, I'm not that much of use in this kind of scenario." Kamihito said as he started to look around. Noticing a tower in the distance, he saw two figure dangling from there.

"I'll try to rescue the citizens, so be careful. The members of the other teams, will most likely assist you. I wish you luck." Kamihito said as he dashed off to find any citizen along the way. He had at least hoped that his teammates didn't find this as an act of cowardice. With his current experience with using his quirk he would practically throw paper that would be easy to dodge. Hopefully, they'll manage to stall, or miraculous defeat, the villain. Sprinting a little faster than before, Kamihito made his way towards any nearby citizen bot in sight.

full
Kohaku Maeda​
7:55 am
School Courtyard

Interactions: None​

"O-oh m-me...?"Where is the bell?! "I'm from S-S-Saitama City, I-I know a b-bit out of t-t-the way b-but it's n-not to often y-y-you get a c-chance to go to a s-school l-like this...is it?" It wasn't that Kohaku wasn't interested in what the taller boy was saying, but it wasn't even 8 am yet and his circuits were already on the fritz. Had he not turned over a new leaf since middle school, he probably would've ran away by now. Still though, his anxiety was not making this easy. He dropped his hands into his pockets before he had a chance to start figiting and tried his best to urge the boy further. "A-a-actually M-Maeda-kun, I-I think I c-c-could show you a b-bit of m-my Q-Q-Quirk if it's o-okay with...y-you...?" Oh? Wait, did he just growl? The boy's arm grew massive, sprouting dark hair and long claws as it did so. "W-well...what do ya t-t-think...?"

It was certainly interesting, it seems the boy could morph at least partially into some sort of beast or monster. Actually interesting might be the wrong word, that could be terrifying. He quietly made a note to avoid Yasushi if any sort of night trip or sleepover were to happen. A loud voice cut him off just before he could speak. “Alright kids listen up! We’ll be moving things along so you guys can start getting to your schedules. Your next destination is towards 1-A’s homeroom. Now, get moving.” Salvationnnnn. "It's pretty cool, I suppose I'll see more in heroics! Despite the mania that was his day so far, he smiled a little as he hurried off. He had a troubled history of trying to connect with people and was sure it was bound to be even harder here at such a prestigious school. Yet look at him go.

Quirk Practice Fields

An official hero costume, custom made, just for him. He watched his gloved hand as it opened and closed. They were a nice fit and seemed to be made to be completely heat resistant. The body of the suit however, was made out of a thin, mesh-like material, of which he was skeptical of when he first saw it. Thankfully, so very thankfully it was still opaque. They really took his quirk into consideration when the outfit was made. He was absolutely ecstatic as he joined his fellow students out on the training grounds.

The teacher who explained the instructions for their first lesson was the history teacher from earlier in the day. It was a little strange that the school was doubling up on teaching duty, but that makes sense if the majority of the staff are pro heroes. It would be a waste if the instructors never had a chance to stretch their legs. Since this was the first day, it's effectively just an introduction to everyone's quirks. Kohaku wasn't sure if he would like this class as the crazy haired instructor stepped in to conclude the exercise plan.

The teachers left out a lot of important details in their explanation. He knew they probably did this on purpose so that the students would have to figure things out on their own, but still. Rescue the "citizens", keep them safe. Rescue to where? Should they just give them to fly girl to send across the country? And really? Down 10 points for what, not interrupting their teachers when they were talking? Did they really expect someone to just come flying at them to try to take a bot from a pro hero? Open-ended lessons like this sucked. "Kohaku" Letting out a sigh, he stepped forward to join his team.

full
Kohaku Maeda​
Afternoon
Quirk Practice Field

Interactions: Xcavation Xcavation Upton O Goode Upton O Goode TruPolymorph TruPolymorph

There's always that point in a group project where someone has to step up and make the first move. In which everyone tries to act invested but not invested enough, in hope that someone else will break the ice and be crowned leader; That person, would certainly not be him. Especially not in a rescue mission. Kohaku passed a glance at the girl next to him. He couldn't rely on the dark, edgy boy. Someone like that will probably try to be as invisible as possible. Kind of funny though, between his tall stature and intimidating look, he was hard to miss. But a flower crown, now that's a free spirit. His money was on her. "Alright, the name's Sango Seikyu, and my quirk makes petrol."The other, more butch girl started as she gave a brief demonstration. "Anybody got an idea for a plan?" Noooooooo. Well, not terrible. The ball was rolling, but now it was up to the three of them to be decisive.

"My quirk is useless unless she makes eye contact with me. Other than that I can't do much." The dark boy was second, again with little input. Down to two. He looked to the free spirited girl pleadingly. Come on, I don't think my judgement is that bad... A loud crunch beside them showed that they weren't going to be given time for these games as a student hit the ground hard. "Holy... so much for an easy first day" His breathing was picking up fast. A full contact fight with pro heroes? What sort of sadist decided on this? They were about to get beaten down, hard.

"I make light out of sound. If I scream I may be able to blind her if she looks this way but that's as far as i got and I'll be a lot dizzy. If you trip her with your petrol maybe..." The rest was incomprehensible as the words started morphing together. The flower girl was panicking. He watched a wolf-like creature try desperately to attack the nimble pro, but it was a futile effort. Yasushi? He really wasn't accomplishing much, but he was buying time. Honestly, given that no one knew who could actually help rescue, that wasn't a bad plan. Buy enough time and someone would have to do something.

"W-well..." He took a moment. "I could ignite the oil. We could just repel her." He grimaced as Etsuko landed a heavy-looking hit on who must be Yasushi. "Try to repel her..." It wasn't likely that they could outlast the pros. That much was obvious. The students had a limit to how much luck they could muster before their defenses gave way.

He took a few paces out in front of the group. Those two need attention in order to make use of their quirks. He felt the air around him rising as its' temperature skyrocketed. My transformation prevents me from trying to rescue the bots. The soft sounds of bubbles popping reached his ears. All I can do is hope someone figures out a plan. He took off his gloves as his molten flesh overtook his hero costume. Even if the pros were used to fire, at least it might catch their eyes. If nothing else, I'm a good sparkler.

It seemed that Sango was one hundred percent on the money when she predicted trouble from Etsuko. She was one of those arbitrary types that thought it was clever to play around with the rules of the assessment. Never mind that in a real situation they would never have been called upon to form specific teams before tackling an active villain, and they certainly wouldn't have gone and stood in clear spaces before beginning. No, Sango was certain this bitch was just being petty. This all lead to them awkwardly watching as Etsuko cavorted around like an ass. They began to talk about plans, but nobody had anything solid, and Sango couldn't blame them, seeing as their teacher was just doing whatever she wanted. There was nothing they could count on to plan around, seeing as she just demonstrated she didn't give a damn about this being an assessment.

"Alright, let's act fast." She spoke aloud. Their plan was essentially to distract Etsuko as much as humanly possible, so Sango was going to try to do just that. "Oh, and don't ignite my oil until after I'm done spraying, okay?" She mentioned to Kohaku. Granted, since she had her own hero costume, there was the chance that they had indulged her extremely emphatic request to make it flame retardant, but she didn't feel like taking a chance on it. Nonetheless, she opened up with a jet of oil aimed at coating the ground behind their ever so pleasant Sensei. If she retreated from the people she was currently fighting, she would be moving backwards directly into her oil slick. Given their teacher seemed to have an electrical quirk, she wondered if there wasn't any chance she might ignite the oil inadvertently with a rogue spark or too. If that were possible, she might set herself on fire long before Kohaku could ignite anything. She wondered briefly if it was really a good idea to risk setting their teachers on fire, but given Etsuko seemed intent on making this as "realistic" as possible, she would surely be prepared to face such an eventuality. A true pro hero surely risked being set on fire in many situations, and they shouldn't spare their Sensei from such a possibility just because they weren't technically fighting a villain.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Gondul Gondul Xcavation Xcavation TruPolymorph TruPolymorph

Toujou Okamoto

As Toujou heard his teammates speak and discuss, to which he barely contributed after introducing himself, he heard a loud sound. He swiftly turned his body and saw that the teacher had already taken out a student, something that caused a worried expression to appear on his face. He wished he could go over and help his fellow classmate, but right now he had to focus on the exercise at hand. He turned when he heard Takuya speak and suggest running to a different area. She wasn't wrong, going up against pros wouldn't be the best thing to do in this situation. Right now getting away and saving as many dolls as possible is their best chance at success. That's when he heard her countdown, which didn't take him long to piece two and two together. She floated in, and just like then she'll probably float away from the fight. He heard Chuya input a voice of concern, tempting him to join in too but it was too late by then. Takuya had lifted off, which Chuya following in the draft winds.

If Takuya could produce draft winds strong enough to carry Chuya, then with an extra effort maybe he could as well. He then faced his tailed away from him, pointing them towards the ground and curling their ends inwards. He angled them in the direction of where Takuya launched towards and raised them up as far as he could without straining his back. The tails then landed onto the ground and lifted him upwards, before using the curled ends as a means to jump fully off the ground. As he jumped off with his tails he felt the draft winds carry him a little, although not as far as he had hoped. He looked up to see Chuya's leg in reach, which meant that if he were to land with his team he'd have to grab it. The thought of doing that made him get nervous, not knowing if were to be appropriate even with the situation at hand. He swallowed his nerves and reached out to her ankle, grabbing it. "S-Sorry!" He said in a nervous yelp, not knowing if she was okay with it or not.

Interactions: Takuya Takahashi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Chuya Sobol ( MoltenLightning MoltenLightning )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back