• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

❀CHUYA SOBOL❀
Interaction(s): Etranger Etranger Damafaud Damafaud Misuteeku Misuteeku
Mention(s): N/A
Feelings: Tired, but optimistic and kind of excited...

SCHOOL COURTYARD

Chu had felt her anxiety flair up a little after she had forgotten to notice the other two, and she felt some lingering guilt as Saki introduced herself. Chu thought the name Saki was nice, but gave little heed to the last name. Even if she had recognized it, there was no point in defining people by their last names or their family, unless, of course, they wanted it that way. They were their own people, with their own path, so it should be up to them. Besides, Chu was sorely ignorant on the affairs of the business world. There wasn't really any way she would've known where the last name was from. Waving the thought aside, Chu smiled warmly at Saki. She was grateful that she had actually been accepted into the little makeshift group without much consequence.

Even so, hearing them reassure her that her presence was fine did lift some sort of burden from her chest. Later, she would make sure to apologize to the two boys she had forgotten, even if they might've thought it was unnecessary. It might deter them from possibly keeping a personal vendetta against her, and if she could do that, then it was worth the time. Stressing about the situation anymore, however, just wasn't in her nature.

Her attention was pulled back to the conversation when Quirks were mentioned suddenly. Oh... She guessed she wasn't really opposed to discussing her quirk. She knew it wasn't nearly as cool as some other peoples', but it wasn't something she should be ashamed of, either. "Well, uh, mine is... More uncontrollable, really..." She mentioned in a vague manner, before taking a peek into her bag. There Ayu lay, cozied up against her notebooks and pencils. It looked like it was peacefully dozing off, undisturbed. She gazed around at everyone. "My Quirk is, uh, sleeping right now, so…" she mentioned sheepishly, looking as if she didn't really want to disturb it. Then again, they were just curious, so what was the harm? Everyone was probably eager to share quirks; it would be disappointing if she didn't do the same.

Sighing a little, she stuck a hand into her bag, carefully but easily grabbing Ayu's snoozing body, considering it practically weighed nothing. The weasel-esque, iguana-sized creature yawned, becoming more awake and aware, and peered at the three it didn't know almost immediately. Its eyes were slightly wary, but that was understandable. Ayu tended to be much more cautious than Chu, and was definitely a bit more logical. Its body floated off of Chu's hand, still making eye contact with the strangers, and floated towards them to investigate. "This is, uh, Ayu. My… Quirk. Its, um… Apart of me, really. It’s the whole reason I'm here. People don't really know what it is, but, um, because of what it does, a lot of people like to think… It’s my soul. It can do a surprising number of things, but, uh… It can be a bit… Over-protective…" Chu explained, watching as Ayu went from person to person to investigate, staring each in the eyes with some suspicion. It definitely looked much more serious than Chu.

"Hey, Ayu, relax… These people are, you know, students like me," she assured, which calmed Ayu down just a little. It now seemed more curious than anything, circling around each of them and taking in their appearances with a bit less constraint. "Hah, it seems to like you guys… That's good…" Chu's voice was slow, but not because of any tentative tendencies; it was purely because she was exhausted and had to choose how to word things with care, to at least prevent sounding rude.

Finally, Ayu floated back over to Chu, and plopped back into her bag. It watched on from the opening of the satchel, but didn't seem to want to float anymore. "Yep, that's my Quirk… its probably not all that impressive, but… I hope… To help people with it…" There was optimism laced in her voice, as she smiled about the thought. Her intentions were genuine, that much was to be sure. "But, uh, enough about me… What about all of you? You must all have some, uh, nice Quirks…" Chu urged them to show their own, semi-excited to see what they had in store. Of course, if they didn't want to, that was not an issue at all. And, Saki's was pretty obvious, so there wasn't really a need for her to demonstrate, at least…

Perfect picture.png
Kamihito Suika
7:30 AM
Courtyard

"Though I slightly pity you for your quirk, Saki. It must be hard talking to people, and picking up small objects in general." Kami bluntly said as he started towards Saki's pincers. It must of been hard for Saki to interact with people. At first glance some people might actually think that she was a tough girl in heart. Though, their opinion wouldn't last a second against her somewhat demure attitude. Of course that was just an observation. Maybe Saki was secretly an evil person with a façade, waiting for the perfect chance to strike. Man, it was fun to imagine all kinds of scenarios. Either way, Saki seemed like a good choice as a friend, given that she seemed to be considerate to other people.

As Kamihito turned his attention away from Saki, he started to listen to the newcomer 'Chuya.' He slowly grew interested at Chuuya's 'sleeping quirk.' So, it was a separate entity? Those were quite rare nowadays. Looking over at Chuuya's hands he saw the small, seemingly intangible, fox in her hands. Kami thought it could be considered cute until it however in front of his face with suspecting intent. So, it seemed to have a mind of it's own. Though once Chuuya calmed it down, it seemed to settle with circling around and then recalling back into Chuuya's back at her request.

"My quirk? I can turn into paper, it's as simple as that." Kamihito said as he started to explained the brief summary of his quirk, "Though it does sound harmless, it can be really deadly." He hadn't experiment that much with his quirk in the first place. Since using quirks without a license was illegal, and he was sticker when it involved with the law, he'd usually didn't use his quirk that much aside from menial tasks. The only thing he knew what to do with his quirk was to surround an object with paper, and lift it up. Well... It was wrong to say that was the only thing he knew how to do. He could also make a key out of his paper, so that was a nice trick to have.

Etranger Etranger Damafaud Damafaud MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

03fcb2674b0c67294d21d9f07e13ac8c.jpg
Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Mood: Excited, yet apprehensive.
Tags: Gondul Gondul
Yasushi was surprised to see that Maeda was as tentative to talk about his Quirk as Yasushi was, although the latter could glean something of it's application and effect by what he had said. "Oh, my quirk isn't something I can really show off here. It, um, tends to cause a bit of damage and I wouldn't want to inconvenience the groundskeepers..." Maeda said rather vaguely and the only thing Yasushi could manage in response was to nod his head frantically at the fact that both of them weren't too privy to the idea of demonstrating their respective Quirks to people. From the bare details, it seemed that Maeda's Quirk possessed destructive capacity and that it has the ability to cover quite a large area so much so that it would cause major trouble for the teachers on duty here today. Nonetheless, Yasushi was happy that Maeda didn't openly rebuff him for asking such a question but for some reason he could sense a growing irritation emanating from the latter, not that the former could entirely blame him. "I guess we'll both have to wait until the demonstration," Maeda said, before further adding, "I wouldn't want to get burned out this early anyway, ha." Yasushi was about reply something along similar lines before Maeda interjected himself once again, saying, "Anyway, I'm from Atsuta so I'm kinda local, where are you from?" which seemed to be crux of the conversation being passed onto Yasushi once again. The latter grinned sheepishly, contemplating for a slight second where he was actually from again.

"O-oh m-me...?" Yasushi characteristically stammered, "I'm from S-S-Saitama City, I-I know a b-bit out of t-t-the way b-but it's n-not to often y-y-you get a c-chance to go to a s-school l-like this...is it?" The young man was happy that he was able to hold a semblance of a conversation with another person for a change. Glancing around, it seemed that a bunch of people were demonstrating their Quirks to the various people they had encountered and it created a slight jealously within Yasushi that they could openly display their Quirks with such confidence and ease. This, amongst a variety of other character deficiencies was something he desperately wanted to change and even if it was only for an instance, he felt compelled to try and change it somewhat, bit by painful bit. He glanced up at Maeda, a steely resolve in his eyes which lead to a nervous grin and an even more nervous laugh. Ceasing to giggle, he rolled up his sleeve and began to concentrate. "A-a-actually M-Maeda-kun, I-I think I c-c-could show you a b-bit of m-my Q-Q-Quirk if it's o-okay with...y-you...?" Yasushi asked timidly before gingerly gesturing towards his right hand with the sleeve unfurled above his elbow. At that moment, crackling sounds began to sound out from Yasushi's forearm, engendering a growl to emerge from the shy voice of the young man. Dark hair began to sprout up from the pores in his skin while simultaneously the muscle mass of the forearm increased drastically. Talons erupted from his nails, gleaming in the sunlight as they morphed menacingly into flesh-rending claws. Unbeknownst to him, glowing yellow orbs replaced his tame, blue eyes with the iris being reduced to a mere dot in the vast sea of orange. If Yasushi were to engage Partial Limb Metamorphosis (PIM) for too long, it would lead him to transform into his main form without his consent. As a result, he can maintain PIM for a maximum of five minutes.

"W-well...what do ya t-t-think...?" Yasushi asked Maeda, an unsettling wolfish grin appearing on his face.

Last edited:
Toujou Okamoto

Toujou looked slightly towards Seikyu as she inspected his tail, something that made him nervous. What if she was thinking about how menacing it looks, how different it looks from a normal tail. He knew that he couldn't control what his tail looked like or what its resting position was, but regardless he still got nervous about it whenever he showed his quirk to another person. He heard her questions but hesitated to respond to them, namely because he needed to gather his nerves and voice. "I-It's made o-of s-shadows." He responded by looking right at her to try and be polite. After waiting for a little he saw her hand reach out to touch his tail, which made him jolt back a bit resulting his tail diminishing in length slightly. "S-Sorry b-but I-I don't t-think you s-should." He said waving his hands, only exaggerating his embarrassed tone. After a few seconds, he looked up at her and began to speak again. "B-But to c-clarify it's n-not because m-my tails a-are dangerous to t-touch, I-I just feel uncomfortable w-with n-new people touching t-them." He said trying to collect his voice.

Interactions: Sango Seikyo ( Upton O Goode Upton O Goode )

akio-jpg.461329

Akio Hiraku
Academy Entrance
Introduction

Interaction: Misuteeku Misuteeku Etranger Etranger MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
Mention: -
Footnote: In Japanese, God and paper is pronounced 'kami'. While they are written differently, they are homophone. This is what Akio found hilarious.​
For a while, Akio stared at the weird, floating thing that was supposed to be Sobol-san's Quirk. His eyes never leave Ayu from the moment it was taken out of the bag, until it was put back inside. Ayu didn't frightened him. Unlike Sorigawa-san's intimidating appearance, Ayu was more airy and gentle. Closer to a pet than a monster, really. As of what he thought of it? Well...

"It's so cute!"

Right! He had never heard of Quirk being a separate but attached living thing before, but Ayu was cute! Wasn't it similar to pets in RPG Games? Pets that looked cute and serve as a mascot, but also support and collect dropped loot in battle. And huggable! He wanted to rush in and hug it hard, but hearing that it was something that could be Sobol-san's soul, he didn't want to bother. Too much like glass. He instead turned his attention to Kami-san, who was explaining his Quirk. He was restraining himself from teasing Kamihito-san all the time, but the explanation of his quirk was the straw that break the camel's back.

Akio laughed hard.

"Kami-sama has the power of kami! As expected of kami-sama! Please accept my gratitude for gracing us with your presence, the bearer of the power of kami!"

He made a deep, mocking bow toward Kamihito, giggling uncontrollably the whole time. Kami, kami, kami, kami! Did his name and power coincidentally match just like that? Kamihito-san must be loved by the stars or something! The memory about the earlier assault on his shin was still fresh in his mind, so before Kamihito could kick him again, Akio activated his Quirk and dived to the ground. He emerged a short distance behind Sorigawa, who he knew wouldn't surrender his weak, poor self to a rampaging blue haired devil. Kamihito-san had a short temper (and body), but he was so fun to target!

"My Quirk is solid swimming by the way. I can swim in solid thing like water," he grinned at Kamihito. "it's good for escaping and hiding."

9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d (1).jpg
Nao Koizumi
Academy Entrance
Nervous/Excited/Confused
Interaction
: Isamu Yamazaki
Mention: Xcavation Xcavation

Lost, huh? So she must've been a little off in her earlier assumption that he was a second or third year. Luckily she was already plenty embarrassed so rather than turning more red, her face just stayed with a pretty consistent blush. Mostly because she still had no clue where to go and was now supposed to find out? Humming, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked around through the crowd of people. Nobody seemed to be in any sort of hurry just yet (although she did have some questions about some of the other things going on), so they probably weren't going to run in a direction any time soon. Her observation skills were sub par, but there did seem to be some sort of door on the far side.

Maybe. It could have been some arches that were close enough to make it look like a door? "Uh, that might be a door. If it is it's the only one I see that isn't the gate we came in so it's probably our best bet and we can maybe find a teacher from that point on?" Her voice lifted at the end of her sentence, riddling it with a bit more uncertainty than intended. If he didn't like people than this situations might be stressing him out and sometimes when people get stressed she found their quirks activated in weird ways. Light pops could happen for her, and she hadn't even thought to ask what his quirk was. If it was something to do with his height that could be a bad thing when they were already in such a crowded environment.

Turning slightly back towards the (very, very, very tall) student, she flashed another quick (hopefully reassuring) smile his way and held out her hand. "I'm kinda small so if you want you can hold onto my sleeve or hand so you don't lose me." Years of trailing along with her brother had taught her how easy it was to get lost in a crowd, and that definitely wouldn't be good if he was already stressed. She herself was not exactly stressed, but, with the nerves she could understand wanting to get out of there. After all, her insides were 90% butterfly and 10% person at this point. And with a route planned, as soon as he made a choice on taking her hand or not she was going to shoot out like a light along the planned path.

3530e006d5ab6083b24a1cf19ffa4075-ornamento-divisor-1-by-vexels (1).png

• file.php
    Courtyard
    Tilt head left then right and there was a satisfying pop. Eisuke sighed. “Welp”, he watched the little runts chatter, “let’s get this show on the road.” Taking a deep breath in and using his thumb and index finger the blonde let out a sharp loud whistle that rang over the school’s courtyard and waited a few seconds for silence to fall. “Alright kids listen up! We’ll be moving things along so you guys can start getting to your schedules. Your next destination is towards 1-A’s homeroom. Now, get moving.”

Quirk Practice Fields

A deep exasperation overtook Etsuko, it was just her luck that she’d get the first heroics class to transition the newbies in. At least Eisuke signed up for this bullshit. The practice grounds were just as barren as usual save the doll like robots that were strategically placed to cause the most trouble. Heck that one leaned half over the viewing deck was just mean to anyone planning to scale it. That thing would go down with the lightest wind, let alone someone hitting that tower. The two in the shed? Heck they were rigged to fight back.

I wanna bet that the kiddos can get maybe twenty points at best, and then lose 5 for sloppy rescues.

That a wager?

Definitely, 5000 yen on fifteen or less points for every team’s final count.

...Deal.

She kicked off the building and went to faint a handshake on the deal only to turn and walk up to the approaching students. She clicked the button on the side of her heeled boots switching it to it’s typical skating form. She took a quick glance back letting out a smirk.

Look alive, here come the squirts. When I win we’re going out to somewhere nice and expensive to eat, on you naturally.

A grumble came back in response. “If you win.” Turning his full attention over to the students with a clap Eisuke rubbed his hands together. “Alright kids, let’s get down to business. Name’s Eisuke Maijoshi, and I’ll be your wonderful heroics instructor. Chick over there”, a thumb jabbed in Etsuko’s direction, “is my assistant today--

-NOT AN ASSISTANT

--so try not to give her to hard a time.” Eisuke continued. “She can be a bit of a grump but you get used to it.” He grinned. “Now, assistant, do you want to explain what we’ll be doing today or should I?

She walked up to stand beside the man, though not before slapping him in the side. “I’m sure you all remember me from your history class earlier, and if not you’ve already lost my respect. But for the purposes of today all you need to know is that you’ll be rescuing..” She lifted one of the robotic dolls up in the air grabbing it by the arm. “These citizens. More specifically…” She released the limiter on her bracelet as a lethal amount of an electric current went through the doll. “From us. And you’ve already lost ten points from your total points. 4 teams. You don’t get to chose. Better be damn sure you keep some points.

See?” Eisuke gestured with a shrug then took a preemptive step away from the history teacher with the temper. “Grump through and through. Now, the teams are as follows, when I call out your name separate yourself from the others and stand in a clear space so your other teammates can see you.
    Team One: Nao, Kohaku, Isamu, Sango
    Team Two: Saki, Hiromi, Akio, Masaru.
    Team Three: Nami, Toujou, Chuya, Takuya
    And Team Four: Tsuneo, Kamihito, Kanna,Yasushi.

Once you’ve all gotten into your groups we’ll start.

full

Team A: ( TruPolymorph TruPolymorph , Gondul Gondul , Xcavation Xcavation , Upton O Goode Upton O Goode )
    Team B: ( Etranger Etranger , August August , Damafaud Damafaud , Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
    Team C: (@atlanitianspy, Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser , @moltenlighting, BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
    Team D: ( SodaToast SodaToast , Misuteeku Misuteeku , IG42 IG42 , Larry Larry )

❀CHUYA SOBOL❀

Interaction(s): Etranger Etranger Damafaud Damafaud Misuteeku Misuteeku --> BriiAngelic BriiAngelic AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
Mention(s): The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Feelings: Sleepy, but intrigued --> Tired, but invested

COURTYARD --> PRACTICE FIELDS

The blue haired boy's reaction to Ayu was vague and dismissive, but Chu didn't mind. That was better than fearful. She always gauged just how people would react to Ayu, being as it was pretty weird to others, but he seemingly took it well. On the other hand, Chu's reaction to Kamihito's quirk was a simple nod, but she envied it a little. To actually be able to physically do something would be pretty interesting as a quirk... Especially something like that... "That sounds... Pretty awesome..." Chu admitted in a quiet tone, although her words were under-exaggerated compared to how she really felt about it. There were many applications that could be done with such a power, especially if he could shift his entire form... Even so, he seemed fairly nonchalant about it and explained it in simple terms.

She wished she could do the same with her own quirk, but she really couldn't without sounding stupid. My quirk is a creature that's kind of my soul and can move through stuff. No, that thought didn't sound appealing at all. Shaking it off, she watched Akio's reaction to Ayu as she had with Kamihito. She didn't know how he would take it until he suddenly blurted the words, "It's so cute!", to which Chu felt her face heat up a little. "Oh, uh... Really?" she questioned, amazed that his reaction had been so positive. However, the boy's attention had already been drawn to raving about Kami's ironic name, until he suddenly splashed into the ground and demonstrated his quirk. Chu's eyes widened and she smiled in amazement. "Wow... That's really cool..!" Chu stated, still astounded with what her eyes were seeing.

Although, the spectacle was cut short by a whistle from an intimidating man. After he explained what he needed to, Chu felt her heart give out a bit. Oh, no... She didn't really know where the homeroom was... But, she could just follow everyone else, and that should be fine... Right?

~~~To the Practice Fields~~~

She made her way to the fields along with the crowd of students, finally figuring out how to get around. It wasn't really that hard, it just took some getting used to. Attempting to give the teachers her full attention, she fought with herself about falling asleep during their lecture. Sure it was a bit boring, but it would be disrespectful to do something like that... Besides, it couldn't have been a long lecture... Decided, she watched on with slight intrigue, becoming more and more invested the more she heard. This sounded like it'd be better than history class, which was a good thing... No offense to the teacher of course, it was just a matter of whether or not it'd be hard to keep her eyes open...

At the mention of teams, Chu swallowed a little. She hoped her teammates were decent, but she had confidence that they would be... Keeping the team number in mind, she meandered through the crowd toward a space where she could be seen. She didn't think she knew anyone on the team she was on, which was a bit bad, but it shouldn't get in the way too much... "Um... Team Three? Hello?" She called out, not knowing what else to do. Granted, she had already forgotten the names, so shouting the team was the best bet on finding people. "Hey, uh, we should... Discuss our quirks a little before, um, jumping in, really...." Chu continued, hoping that her teammates were listening.

03fcb2674b0c67294d21d9f07e13ac8c.jpg
Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Location: Quirk Practice Field, previously the Courtyard, 7:50 A.M.
Mood: Excited, yet apprehensive.
Tags: IG42 IG42 , Misuteeku Misuteeku , SodaToast SodaToast
Yasushi was just about to explain the various other aspects that govern his Partial Limb Metamorphosis (PLM) but his attention was alerted by a loud whistle that rang out across the courtyard. After explaining what was occurring, Yasushi quickly reverted to his normal hand and gave an embarrassed smile to Maeda who was standing opposite him. "I-I suppose I'll b-b-be seeing y-you there...I'll t-talk to y-y-you later M-Maeda-kun...!" Yasushi said, jogging off whilst doing a small wave as he made his way to the homeroom following the mass of students heading in that direction. Though he didn't outwardly express it, Yasushi was glad that he was able to hold something similar in substance to a conversation with another person for a change. Before he could talk to Yasushi again he would have to get through homeroom and then to deal with whatever came afterwards. For the first time in a long time, Yasushi was looking forward to seeing what was in store for him, believing that this academy was going to mould this volatile Quirk of his into something that can benefit the citizens of Japan in the future.
~Courtyard~
Though Yasushi wouldn't have been the most enthusiastic or the most intrigued by history, the teacher possessed a very dynamic, way of teaching that enveloped the classroom and drew you in, though as he looked around there were some people whom he found were trying very hard to stay awake during the lecture. Making their way to the courtyard, Yasushi listened in keenly to what the lecturers were saying. The exercise that they were explaining involved the rescue of 'citizens' from the teachers themselves and it involved the students forming groups. To say Yasushi was nervous about being in a group was an understatement as by the time the numbers had been announced, the young man was already analysing as to how his Quirk would work in tandem with other peoples. From experience Yasushi was well aware that his Quirk was a notoriously time-limited one but one that could be extremely effective in the short duration that it is employed. The increased speed, strength, senses, durability make him quite versatile in a variety of situations though once he reaches his limit, reverting to human form was always the most difficult aspect of the whole Quirk. Upon returning to his 'human' form, the young man always become violently ill and nauseous should he try to extend his duration in the lycanthropic form over the seven minute mark. The very thought of it made the young man queasy before ceasing his pondering thoughts, hearing at the last moment the names of the people in his group. Tsuneo, Kamihito and Kanna huh, Yasushi thought, wondering as to the nature and Quirks of his colleagues, hopefully we'll be able to good work together! Having learned their names, the young man gazed around frantically at the mass of students present, hoping innocently that by knowing their names they might appear suddenly to him. Then, an idea sprung itself into his noggin like a light bulb being turned on. Though he could draw the number four into the ground behind with his finger, using it's lycanthropic counterpart would attract more attention. Having done so, he scrawled the number into the ground, tracing the outline of a circle around it before stepping and disengaging PLM.

"U-um...group f-f-four...over h-here," Yasushi said, raising his voice slightly though stammering still, "My n-name is Y-Yasushi...I h-hope we g-get along...w-well. A-as regards to m-my Quirk...how d-do I p-p-put this...? I'm a...a w-werewolf."

Last edited:
Kamihito Suika
7:30 AM
Perfect picture.png
Courtyard

Kamihito rose an eyebrow to Chuuya's reaction to his explanation of the his quirk. Did he say something wrong? Chuuya seemed to be somewhat afflicted by his choice of words. Though, he would not pursue the answer again, since he didn't want to be rude. Her trailing off words and the combination of the words seemed to be of envy? No, that wasn't it. Perhaps it was just his imagination. If it was related to her quirk, then Kamihito wouldn't understand why she would get so upset. It was a companion that'll follow till the doors of death. It was at least reassuring that someone was nearby you at all times, even if it was just a reflection of the soul.

Kamihito, however, was not pleased with Akio's plead to get hit hard in the face. He would ask Saki to hit him, but knowing that she was a gentle scorpion, she wouldn't. All he could do was stare holes into Akio. If what Akio said were true then his attacks would go through him, and even if he did attack his head, he'll just dip his head back into the ground. There really wasn't anything he could do. Akio was going to be a headache during the entire school year.

"Can you stop calling me that." Kamihito said. It was bad enough that some people actually referred to him as an actual 'kami', but he just ignored them the majority of the time. But, the way Akio did was just annoying. He had the cheerful voice, used the -sama tag, and he was dramatic. Before he could try anything, there was a whistle. Immediately, he heard the whistle, and walked towards the new destination. He needed stay away from the mole until he stopped calling him Kami. Though the odds of that were the odds of winning the loterry

--------------Courtyard----------------

History was always a headache to try to remember, so he tried his best to pay attention to the teacher. He forgot her name already, since he wasn't good at names. The only names he could probably remember were Chuuya, Akio, and Saki. Granted those were the only three he had actually talked to before the school, and were a little memorable. The weren't currently relevant right now, considering that he didn't have any of them on his team. What he had were Tsuneow, Kanna, and Yaosushi. He remembered Kanna's name well, since it was pretty basic name to listen to.

Now, he was going to meet with his classmates. He doubted that they actually expected a short teammate, so he might as well go ahead and find them. Upon hearing of one of the names from a stammering voice, he quickly followed towards the location. There he found one of his teammates, Yasushi, and he was tall. Second thing, he noticed that he was rather introverted. Extremely introverted to be more precise. It slightly annoyed Kami, but he didn't show it. This guy could be rather intimidating with his height, but that was wasted with his shy personality. He was basically Saki, personality wise. Both were seemingly submissive, and often were quiet. It must of take a little bit of courage for Yasushi for him to speak up.

His opinion, however, didn't matter right now. All he needed to do was talk with the guy and wait for others. "Hello, I'm Kamihito." That was all he said as he just stood there, looking up at Yasushi. He was currently envying Yasushi's height. Until the others get here, then he'd explain the concept of his quirk.

IG42 IG42 , Larry Larry , SodaToast SodaToast

The mundane classes had dampened Kanna's excitement a little though it had quickly ramped up again over the lunch break to the point where she barely paid any attention in maths class and had been almost dancing in her seat, when the class finally ended she had let out another little squee and sprinted off to get changed into her new costume.

Now fully dressed in her new combat outfit Kanna went through her warmup motions, smoothly shifting from one stance to another and ending by solidly stamping her foot against the ground noting with a tight smile of satisfaction that the the surface area left bare was more than enough to absorb the impact. Hearing her team assignment called out she looked around and picked out the two very different boys already standing together, making her way over she heard the taller Yasushi starting to explain his quirk and looked him up and down with the most serious expression she'd worn all day, 'putting on her game face' as her mother put it, hopefully it would hold at least for a little while. "Werewolf huh? What kind? That means you can hit pretty hard right?" Transformation quirks that involved animal traits weren't unheard of and could mean anything from getting a bit bigger and shaggier to turning into a full on bear sized wolf. One of the instructors had already demonstrated her quirk was electricity based meaning there wouldn't be any physical hits for her to absorb and she hoped that Yasushi would be able to give her some charge if necessary.

Looking at the other boy she was a little surprised to realise that he was actually shorter than her. "How about you?" Taking another glance around she spotted Tsuneo and waved him over.

Larry Larry Misuteeku Misuteeku SodaToast SodaToast

"Don't worry, I won't." Sango told Toujou. She had never planned on touching it without permission. His answer to her question didn't really tell her a lot. She wondered how anybody could actually touch it if it was made out of shadows. She didn't have much time to follow up on her curiosity before they were told to move on to their classes. "Guess that's that then." She began saying to Toujou. "Maybe I'll talk to you again some time, buddy." It would turn out they were both in the same class, so the probability was rather high, but for now they all had to shut up, listen, and follow the teachers.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

---

Eventually, they all found themselves out on the practise field, ready to begin their first practical heroics lesson. This was the part Sango had been waiting for. Even if the other classes had their uses, Sango had come here to be a badass hero, and this was the part where she got to practise how. The set up for their lesson was simple enough to follow. She had to roll her eyes at the teacher telling them they'd already lost points. She was going to be a difficult one to deal with. They all got shuffled into teams quickly. The only name Sango knew was Toujou's, and he wasn't on her team. She wondered if that wasn't for the best, as while she had nothing against him he was such a nervous wreck earlier she had a feeling he was going to have a hard time here. Then again, she didn't know any of the people she had been lumped with, so she could easily be saddled with a team full of equally nervous individuals for all she knew.

After joining her team, Sango decided to get the tedium out of the way quickly. "Alright, the name's Sango Seikyu, and my quirk makes petrol." She demonstrated much like she did with Toujou earlier, only giving a much stronger spray along the ground where no one was standing. "Anybody got an idea for a plan?" She was inclined to take the bull by the horns and rush their surly teachers, if only because they had little idea what they were dealing with and couldn't exactly plan around what they didn't understand. But perhaps someone would surprise her with a plan so cunning they could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

TruPolymorph TruPolymorph Gondul Gondul Xcavation Xcavation

• full

Interacting With:
    Chuya ( MoltenLightning MoltenLightning )
    Mentions:
    Altergist ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Previous group ( August August , Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , IG42 IG42 )

~Courtyard~
    Twister || Takuya's CS || 1:30pm

She didn’t care much for the group she met. After all she mainly grabbed them to fulfill an expectation, at least she thinks so. They were nice though maybe she should look for them after class. Makoto, Tsubasa, Kanon, Hideaki? Yea she got it she’s be sure to find them after. She stumbled off to class barely acknowledging the loud teacher.

~Quirk Practice Fields~

Her costume was the best part of this class, and it was green! Everything was perfect about it it had a nice warmed collar to help her with controlling her body temperature, it was light and airy so it won’t be annoying and get ruined in the wind. Ah she could just soar around the air and ignore the whole day and she’d be fine with it. Granted the teachers probably wouldn’t let her but hey she could dream.

Even walking up to the practice fields she could tell that. It was the Loud Man and the Scowling Woman, her name was uh Shi… Oshiro? What was her hero name? She didn’t have long to think about considering the woman came up and fried one of the dolls. Were they sure these were heroes? Overlord sounded pretty villainy to her. Though she supposed she was more questioning on how the outfit got approved when midnight’s didn’t. Did the upper body just not count?

Wait no she was getting distracted that was bad. She looked around to the groups that had already separated. From the other direction she could here a weak call for team three. Quirks huh. Welp it was always easier to just do. She called up her wind and floated up changing directions to hop over the majority of the students. She saw a pink haired gal slightly further away and landed right next to her.

“Taku here, team 3 right?”

She extended her hand to the girl hoping that she wouldn’t be pushed to speak too much about it considering she’d already deminstraighted her power. Actually now that she thought about it, what were they suppose to do? She looked the girl in the eye while boldly proclaiming her opinion.

“What do you think can we run fast enough to not deal with the teachers? ‘Cause personally I saw a really cozy shed that looks way better than collecting bodies.”

Toujou Okamoto

Toujou still fidgeted a little bit but calmed down when she assured him she wouldn't touch his tails. He was about to have a sign of relief when suddenly a sharp whistle sounded from in front of him. It was one of the teachers he had seen during the head master's speech, a spiky blonde haired man with an intimidating stature. He called out his class, 1-A, to head to their homeroom. Toujou looked around and saw the remaining students around him, assuming them to be his fellow classmates. He heard Seikyu speak to him, somewhat saying goodbye but since they were in the same class it was more like a talk to you later. He nodded and his tail subsequently disappeared as he began to walk towards the school.

-----------

The rest of the day was calm for Toujou. He sat through every class quietly and respectfully, making sure to remember at least the faces of his teachers. Toujou was being very studious, taking notes and mentally remembering the most important details. At lunch and breaks, he sat by himself reading books and eating while enjoying the peaceful time he had. After lunch was when he knew that world would be shattered, as heroics would be right after. He headed towards his locker and put on his costume, a simple design in his opinion with no real distinct traits. He walked out to the practice field and looked upwards to see his teachers explaining the exercise for that day, explaining what needed to be done and the teams. Toujou heard his name called as apart of team three, after which he tried to look around for his teammates. Not even a few seconds later he heard a small voice call out for team three, to which he turned his head and saw a pink-haired girl in a light colored hood. As he approached he saw another girl with short white hair wearing a cloak and boots float over to them. He heard the girl's request to see their quirks, to which he responded with looking away a bit before meekly turning back to them.

That's when he manifested three of his shadow tails, all of which take their resting stance. He looked at the both of them and spoke about his opinion on what to do. "W-Well I think w-we should t-try and save as m-many dolls a-as possible." That's when he looked towards the white-haired girl a bit and spoke to her directly. "T-Then when i-it gets t-tough we should h-hide. B-But t-that's only an s-suggestion." He said meekly to the girl, hoping she wouldn't talk back to him

Interactions: Sango Seikyu ( Upton O Goode Upton O Goode ), Chuya Sobol ( MoltenLightning MoltenLightning ), Takuya Takahashi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Werewolf-Transparent-PNG.png

Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Location: Quirk Practice Field, previously the Courtyard, 13:30 P.M.
Mood: Nervous, soon to be snarling.
Tags: IG42 IG42 , Misuteeku Misuteeku
To say that Yasushi was surprised by the dynamism of his two teammates would be an understatement; both of them seemed to be serious. Kamihito looked at Yasushi as though he had personally offended him in some way though for a man that exuded such a stern aura, he was quite small. The young man was momentarily surprised to hear a voice suddenly identify itself, only for Yasushi to look down on his blue-haired, steely-eyed comrade. Though he introduced himself, he refrained from saying anything about his Quirk which Yasushi found slightly odd considering the latter explained rather bluntly what his own Quirk entailed, though there wasn't much to lycanthropy in general. Given Kamihito's reticence to explain his own abilities, Yasushi was about to explain his in slightly more detail before he was interrupted by another one of his teammates, Kanna he believed. She seemed to share the same determined, solemn attitude that Kamihito possessed so it did not help Yasushi's nervousness much either. The young woman was curious as to the 'type' of lycanthropic form that Yasushi could take on which took him by surprise really. He never really contemplated the idea that there were Quirks similar to his own despite the fact that given the amount of people that lived on the planet, there was a good chance there was. "W-well...I-I have the m-most t-t-typical werewolf f-form you...y-you can imagine," Yasushi stammered, s nervous smile splitting his face open, "I g-grow a f-f-few feet taller a-and almost a-a-as much in breath o-or width...t-the thing is...I can o-only stay i-in my lycanthropic f-f-form for about...seven m-minutes. I c-can grow e-even larger but a-a-a the cost of r-reducing my duration i-in w-werewolf form. I-In order to...e-extend my duration I...I need to consume m-meat...animal or h-h-human." The young man turned away from his comrades, the cold reality of his Quirk bearing its fangs before him again. With such a Quirk, how could he ever hope to be a hero? With such a vicious form, as though it were something out of a horror film, how could he ever hope to be a hero people look up and can depend on to protect them? Shaking his head as though to physically remove the malignant thoughts from his head, he looked once again to his comrades, a resolute gleam in his eyes.

"I t-think it w-w-would be better," Yasushi began, willing the transformation on as his eyes took on an orange hue, "If I-I showed it to y-you." Having concluded his statement, the young man dashed away to the side of a nearby building, slowly undoing his one-piece tracksuit and everything underneath, folding everything and arranging the clothing in an orderly fashion, smallest at the top, biggest at the bottom. Having a quick look around to make sure that there were no prying eyes, the young man initiated the full transformation. Yasushi dropped to the ground, growling in pain as the bones in his body began to snap, elongate and reshape themselves. Painful though it was, for some reason unknown to Yasushi, it was an enjoyable pain though the young man could never think of an analogy for it. It was an experience entirely all his own and one that he wouldn't want to wish upon anyone. Dark hair began to spring from the pores in skin, like vast trees that blocked out any appearance of the pale flesh that was once there. It was always astounded him the height that the form allowed him to extend to, not withstanding the sheer size of the lycanthrope's physique. Blade-like fangs erupted from his jaws whilst claws that could rend a man in two were unsheathed from tame nails. The werewolf's clawed hand grabbed the side of a nearby wall before emerging in all it's lycanthropic glory. Yasushi peered down at his classmates, growling not so much as to intimidate but as to salute them in the collective task that they were undertaking together. The man-turned-wolfman stomped his way to Kamihito and Kanna. A low growl escaped his mouth as he knelt down beside them, using his clawed index finger to write a message into the ground. Having finished scrawling the message into the dirt, the beast returned to his hulking position, snarling at the professors.

The message read;
Ready when you are.

❀CHUYA SOBOL❀

Interaction(s): BriiAngelic BriiAngelic AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
Mention(s): N/A
Feelings: Sleepy but wide-eyed and pretty amazed

PRACTICE FIELDS

Chuya knew her voice was a bit weak, but not for lack of trying. She was just struggling with fatigue, though it was more psychological than physical. Looking around trying to see if anyone had heard her call, her attention was drawn to a girl suddenly taking off and then landing right near her. Chuya felt her hair fly up from the wind, but her face read amazement. She couldn't really help it, seeing as she did just see someone fly up into the air and land quite gracefully.

"W-whoa..." Chu gasped, her breath practically taken away by the display. "I guess that answers, um, what your quirk is... Oh, but yeah, I'm on Team Three. I'm Chuya, otherwise, uh, known as Chu..." Chu stated, still a little starry eyed. It's pretty neat to see a quirk like that... Chu thought, though shook it aside. "Okay, uh... Strategy... I bet your quirk would be good for quick rescues..." she murmured, kind of talking to Taku but also to herself.

Her train of thought was interrupted, however, as another member of the team appeared. He seemed to be incredibly tentative, even to the point of wordlessly showing up, displaying his quirk, then giving his opinion on Taku's question, even before Chu could. Chu watched his quirk with mild fascination. I wonder what applications those tails could have in this situation... Maybe lifting things..? She really didn't know...

As for his opinion, she did agree with him, more or less. "I guess if we want to avoid getting harmed, uh, that might be... The best route...." She replied uncertainly, though she didn't exactly like the idea of turning tail and running. "But... We really should focus on getting as, uh, many people saved... As we possibly can..." Chu reasoned, looking at both the people around her. "That will, um... Give us the most points," she explained further, hoping the others were on board...

She then realized she hadn't revealed her own quirk, and so opened up her bag. Ayu flew out, looking at the new people. "Its name is Ayu... It's kind of like my soul? It can float around, go through solid objects, and, um, scout around if we need it, but... It'll be unable to fight if its, uhh, nonphysical. Or pick things up, for that, um, matter..." Chu tried to explain, letting Ayu explore the new people to soothe its concerns. "It can also grow bigger and smaller if it needs to, but I don't really know... Which one we'll need..." she mentioned, watching Ayu's floating body. Currently, it was in it's tangible form, so it could touch and/or be touched. That was, if someone wanted to try touching it...

Kamihito Suika
Quirk Practice Fields
Costume.png
1:30 PM

Shifting the mask around, Kami glanced at Kanna. It was getting warm in his costume, due to the fact he was technically wearing two costumes at once. Kami had caught Kanna's surprise in his short structure. While it was slightly dejecting to notice her surprise, he didn't mind this time. The reaction would probably pop up many times throughout the year. Before he could explain the brief summary of his quirk, Yasushi had started to speak up. To Kami's dismay, Yasushi was speaking like a flower during the night. He wasn't speaking clearly, his confidence wasn't there, and he was now turning away. What kind of social life he had before meeting up with people? Either way, it was interesting to know more about Yasushi's quirk. So, just changing into a werewolf wasn't all there was to it. He could increase his size in order to increase his damage, or try to increase his endurance. Though, the drawback was... A little gruesome if he might add. Thankfully, the mask on Kamihito's face concealed it rather well.

Before Kami could speak up again, Yasushi started go off into a different direction, was he going to use his quirk right now? There was no other explanation, since Yasushi was going behind a building. It did make sense to go hide, since his clothing would most likely be torn to shreds by the transformation. Curiosity slowly filtered into Kamihito's mind. He was curious on how did Yasushi's transformation felt like. Given that both of their quirks belong to categories, though they were very different. Whenever he activated his quirk, he'd just feel like a part of his body was gone. In Yasushi's case, it was more of the long lines of 'forced growth.' It must of been at least painful to have your body forcibly grown out into that of a werewolf.

The thoughts however perished quickly as a wolf-like humanoid came to view, presumably Yasushi. At first, Kamihito was startled at his appearance. It was intimidating to at least, snarling and all that. Though, he quickly composed himself. "I see... I guess you cannot communicate due to your vocal chords being changed as well." It was an assumption that was most likely stating the obvious, given that he wasn't speaking to them and was writing down words onto the ground. "My quirk enables to me to turn myself into paper, though since I have barely used it, I don't know much about it." Kamihito said.

Larry Larry IG42 IG42

Saki Sorigawa
Learning about the other's Quirks was fun. Kami's bizarrely blunt statement threw her off a bit, even if she was used to hearing such things about her quirk. Nobody ever phrased it quite so plainly. She preferred to just focus on listening to everyone else speak rather than make anything of it. Soon after everyone finished speaking, a teacher showed up to usher them all onto their classes. With everyone moving on, Saki followed, eager to begin her heroic career in earnest.

Misuteeku Misuteeku MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

---Practise Fields---​

It was time to start their first heroics class. Saki couldn't possibly be more nervous. This would not only be her first heroics class, but the first time she would ever have to fight anyone properly. Maybe some of the others had roughhoused before, but certainly not Saki. She only wished the premise was the other way around; that they had to save people from robots. She could stomach fighting robots, since they weren't supposed to be able to feel pain. Even if it was true that their instructors could beat them down with both hands tied behind their back, she still felt awfully apprehensive about trying to hurt them. She imagined for a moment what on earth would happen if she accidentally ended up striking one of them in the neck with her stinger. Even if she didn't mean to, accidents could easily happen. Would she end up in a prison? The very thought of it all almost made her turn a little green.

She had to mentally shake herself out of her funk. She tried to keep two things in mind; that the instructors were professionals and would probably be fine no matter what she did, and that she was part of a team that was expecting her to help out in order to succeed. Speaking of her team, she noticed there was at least one familiar face in the form of Akio among them. Once they were all together, Saki decided to bite the bullet and get introductions out of the way. "Uh, hi everybody! My name is Saki Sorigawa, and, um, my Quirk is really quite obvious." She ended off by waving her pincers again. For now, she would just let everyone else say what they wanted and wait for someone else to take the lead. She was the last person they needed trying to make suggestions or taking the lead in a situation like this.

Damafaud Damafaud August August Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

• ~Quirk Practice Fields~
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Far Out Remix) || Etsuko’s CS File
    Slow. They were too slow for her tastes she’d just fried a civilian in front of them and yet they were circling up and explaining quirks without moving. Disappointing. If she had to say the ones to stand out Yasushi and Kamihito were at the very least getting battle ready. Which meant that they were fair game, well mostly their teams. It was time they got the real feel for what fighting a villain would be like. She switched from the idle skating she’d been doing to regain some power to circling closer to the teams.

She recapped her limiter to the force of a light taser, after all for what she had planned it’d be fairly bad if they were tazed as well. Dead weight would be lost it was the way of the world. A team was a boon but it was also a vulnerability if you didn’t know how to compensate. She let out a wild grin. There would be no surprise tragedies in the field, they’d learn it before they left these halls if she had to beat it into them.

She took a quick skid to a second stop as she switched directions immediately going for team D like a shark after blood. She made a quick fake out to a punch for Yasushi before feinting right. She did a jump and kicked right across the side of Tsuneo’s head in a downwards twirl. BAM. Full KO, and back she went out of range and circling them again.

“A villain just electrocuted a person to death do you heroes really have time to play around? Now you have a teammate that in a real fight wouldn’t just be unconscious but actually dead. Be quick you don’t know if he has a concussion from that.”

The next to aim at would be at the girl, Kanna. Time to see who was ready to stand up and fight. From what she’d read of the kids file she worked similarly to her own power. If the kid showed interest, good teamwork, and determination there would be a great mentee to shape. Assuming that she didn’t pick another teacher instead still she looked around watching for ones she expected to strike out.

“Oh right also YOU ALL LOST 5 POINTS TO EACH TEAM. Any hero going down is a loss to all.”

Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Location: Quirk Practice Field, previously the Courtyard, 13:32 P.M.
Mood: Snarling.
Tags: IG42 IG42 , Misuteeku Misuteeku , BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
It happened before Yasushi even had a moment to respond. Kamihito was explaining the nature of his Quirk and how he knew very little about it due to lack of use. He felt a certain kindred with him in that sense, though the reasons for their lack of utilisation of their Quirks were for completely different reasons. Kanna didn't even have a moment to explain the exact details of her abilities before the instructor Etsuko began her offensive against the students. She had changed from the mere idle skating around the students to charging at his group, specifically himself! The instructor drove right for him, causing Yasushi to raise his arms in defence only for her to skirt her original attack and launch herself at Tsuneo, whom she dropped with a vicious downward-kick. Yasushi could only look on with his gleaming-fanged jaws hanging open at the swiftness and heft behind the strike whereby she sped out once again to skate around the body of students in an ever-threatening loop. The lycanthrope kept a watchful eye on the instructor as she circled around them, her comments regarding the fact that Tsuneo would be dead caused the hair all around Yasushi's body to stand up on their ends. Given the fact that one member of the their team was already knocked out, it left the overall unit more fragile than the other groups and may have already caused an irreparable blow to morale and their confidence in succeeding in the exercise. A snarl escaped the werewolf's mouth as he bent low to check Tsuneo's condition, laying him down. Yasushi grabbed his teammates hand, making sure that his claws didn't graze Tsuneo's skin, looking forlorn as he did. Releasing his grip, the werewolf stood upright, composed himself into a combat ready position and charged at the nimble instructor after giving a thumbs up to his two comrades.

The young man realised that he needed to create some distance between Etsuko and his own group so that Kamihito and Kanna could engage their Quirks to better make sure that the 'citizens' were kept safe. Though Yasushi possessed the necessary speed to keep with Etsuko, the inherent problem was whether or not he could land a blow. She was extremely nimble to the point as if you were trying to grasp the air. Though if he could make contact and strike her, it could give the rest of the students the time to get in positions and launch their own counterattacks. Notwithstanding the fact that they were under extreme pressure, Yasushi couldn't help but be enamoured by the power of the professionals before them. They were truly in another league to those but hopefully, under their guidance, Yasushi along with this Quirk of his could become a fully-fledged protector of the people of Japan. After catching up with her, the young man slices diagonally down to the left but Etsuko dodges with eases before Yasushi follows up with a right-handed strike resulting in a wide-arc as though it were a blade cutting through the air. Needless to say, the instructor dodged underneath the blow before kicking Yasushi in the side in a similar twirling motion with which she knocked Tsuneo out with before turning once again to circle the body of students. The young man was getting irritated at the last of progress in battling the instructor. If anything, it looked like she was toying with him as she evaded his strikes, dodging ever so slightly that a few inches more and he would have struck her. It looks like, Yasushi thought to himself reluctantly, that I'll have to get a bit bigger. And at that moment, Yasushi's lycanthropic form began to increase in breath and height by a fair few feet with the accepted reality that it would leave him with only two minutes left in this form.

Keeping his eye on Etsuko, the werewolf launched himself into the air clasping both hands together as he hurtled towards the ground, howling as he did so.

Letting Yasushi run off Kanna looked on curiously as he turned the corner and exchanged a worried look with Kamihito at the noises their teammate was making out of sight, at least she assumed he was worried too if she was honest the mask was a little creepy. When Yasushi reappeared her stoic front broke down as she looked up at him. He is soooo fluffy! I wanna pet him! No game face! Game face! Fortunately for her the internal squeeing was cut off before it became external, unfortunately for Tsuneo the interruption came in the form of a boot to the head for him which knocked the boy right out. "Ah Tsuneo!" She cried out in dismay.

As the teacher chewed them out for standing around Kanna tried to think of a way the three of them could do something useful, Yasushi's quirk was powerful and could be used to charge up hers but Kamihito's was an entirely unknown quantity. For the moment the best she could do was work with Yasushi try to keep the teacher from being attacking the citizenbots and from incapacitating any more of them-and Yasushi had just run off on his own instead. "Wait we should stay together!" The shaggy student seemed like he was doing well at keeping the one teacher's attention for the moment though she might just be humouring him. "Come on, stay close to us and we'll cover you." She quickly said to Kamihito while pounding a fist into her palm. "If you see an opening to attack take it otherwise keep an eye on Alter-sensei." The best they could do for the moment was keep the pressure on Etsuko, she had already demonstrated that she could take them out one by one without much trouble and they couldn't protect anyone if they were out cold on the ground.

Rushing to Yasushi's side Kanna thrust her partially charged palm at Etsuko as she ducked under one of the werewolf's wide swings. "Yasushi! Let me handle her when she gets under your guard, now hit my palms as hard as you can!" She spoke rapidly and held up her hands. "I can store energy from stuff that hits them now hit me with your best shot!"

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Larry Larry Misuteeku Misuteeku

Saki Sorigawa
It turned out her attempt to start a discussion was an abject waste of time. It appeared their instructor preferred not to play nice. She was really starting to remind Saki of a few people from back home. At least one person had already been knocked clean unconscious, and the others were getting ready for a fight. It wouldn't be long before this whole field was a battleground. While a fight might be inevitable, Saki preferred the prospect of delaying it as long as possible, and the most obvious way to avoid taking on their teacher directly was to go for the "civilians" that were supposed to be their actual target.

Without a word, Saki started sprinting off towards the nearest robot to her position. She would have said something to the others, but since their teacher had no intention of respecting any rules or boundaries, she figured taking a moment to say a word would be tantamount to suicide. She would just have to book it as fast as she could and make off with one of the robot dolls. Thankfully, she could take faith in her own athletic abilities to help her move like mad, and maybe her carapace would help her endure any sudden assaults. With luck, Estuko would be busy with all the people engaging her and she could make off with her chosen doll and be far away by the time she noticed.

Damafaud Damafaud Elenion Aura Elenion Aura August August

EACH OF THEIR OWN.png
Isamu Yamazaki
School Courtyard
Surveying the area to make sure that no one would see that he would hold on to Naos hand, the concept of having a girl lead him around the campus was both awkward and fascinating. Considering he was usually stubborn to receive help, but it was too late as he was holding hands with her before he could think of it. The eyes of other students staring right at them had Isamu to think that, Am I not suppose to be holding hands?.... Why don't they mind their own business?.... If that kid keeps looking he's going to regret it. Flaunting his glowing red eyes towards the other students who kept watching him. Soon after reaching his classes with the help of Nao, appreciative of her assistance. Isamu was still too stubborn to show his thankfulness politely, looking at the ground and speaking just loud enough for her to hear him. "Thanks... I uhm. Appreciate you helping me out" Still awkwardly holding her hand before walking away from her to head towards class.

Most of the day Isamu spent minding his business, whether it was drowning out the voices of the teacher's lectures or other students trying to interact with him. Trying to figure out the school environment and social structure, which wasn't a big deal. Considering the first day was basically orientation for all the first years and new students. Observing the new environment around him was becoming more and more interesting. Just like a newborn trying to learn and absorb all the new information around him, to understand the life of an average student. Classes went by like a breeze as always sat way back and away from others as much as possible. During lunch he ate in the corner staring at other students, having an intimidating look. Not realizing that his eyes glow red from time to time and not realizing how evil it looks. Once heroics came around the corner he knew it was time to get a little serious, even though he was going in blind.

Quirk Practice Fields
Once it was time to get ready for the heroics course, Isamu headed over towards a locker with his gear. Surprised that the locked contained some equipment they were allowed to be apart of his costume, putting on his provided gear. Once he left the locker room and was rounded with all the other students in Class 1-A. Isamu checked out all the other student's costumes and trying to figure out whose name was whos. Only to realize that he only really knew who Nao was. While hearing the announcements from the history teacher Etsuko and Heroics teacher Eisuke, already bothered by how Etsuko was speaking towards the students. Then his eyes widened when the instruction of working with a team of students was required. Looking up towards the two instructors, he heard that he was assigned to Team A. Only catching the name of Nao, while the other two names just went through one ear and out the other. Meanwhile, all the students began gathering up and the chaos of the lesson was going on. Isamu kept his eye on Etsuko as she began going around all the teams, "My quirk is useless unless she makes eye contact with me. Other than that I can't do much." Moving towards his team.

Mood: Annoyed
Interactions: Nao Koizumi (@ TruPolymorph TruPolymorph ), Sango Seikyu ( Upton O Goode Upton O Goode ), Kohaku Maeda ( Gondul Gondul )

Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Location: Quirk Practice Field, previously the Courtyard, 13:34 P.M.
Mood: Snarling.
Tags: IG42 IG42 , Misuteeku Misuteeku , BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
As he hurtled to the ground with both hands clasped together, Yasushi realised at the last moment that Etsuko had dodged out of the vicinity of his strike. The young man braced himself for impact as he collided with the ground at full force. A giant dust cloud erupted from his position and as the dust cleared, it was revealed a small crater extended outwards from were he collided with the ground. Groaning, the werewolf cumbersomely returned to standing form as he eyed Etsuko circling menacingly the group of students once again. The exertion from the strike resulted in Yasushi having to return once again to the smaller variation of his lycanthropic form. The young man was getting worried since soon enough, he would revert back to his human form; he would give himself around two or three minutes left in his lycanthropic. He cursed himself and his lack of control of this power, if only he could extend it, if only he could increase it's duration so he could be of more use to Kamihito and Kanna. Self-deprecation aside, at least he was able to say that Etsuko wasn't able to electrocute anybody since he started chasing and, in vain, attacking her. With a roar, he chased after her once again, swinging wildly as she weaved through his blows like a ballerina. Though he hardly suspected to land a blow, the only thing he expected less was to hear somebody talking to him as he swung his arms around. Gazing at a creature popping up to about his waist, Yasushi spotted the stern-faced Kanna blaring at him as she tried to strike Etsuko.

Gaining some slight distance away from the instructor, Kanna instructed him to strike her with as much force as he could muster. The werewolf's ferocious visage was reduced to that of an inquisitive puppy for a few seconds as he processed her request. Though he didn't know the exact nature of her Quirk since he had dashed off to chase Etsuko, Yasushi trusted her enough to realise that nobody would be asking a werewolf to punch them at full force if they didn't have a plan in mind. Needless to say, Etsuko was in the nearby vicinity whilst Kanna laid out the plan to him. Nodding his head, Yasushi readied the strike, turning his waist as a means to generate whiplash. The young man's fist connected with Kanna's hands, though much didn't unfold as a result of the action being taken at first. Just as he was about to give her a thumbs up, Yasushi dropped to his knees, a sign he knew too well. Recognising this, Yasushi dug another message into the dirt beneath him, the message reading; One minute left. Rising to his knees gingerly once again, he gestured the intended thumbs up to Kanna with his tongue sticking out. Then, his friendly disposition reverted once again to the snarling, frightening one that many would associate with the lycanthropic form. Maybe, just maybe they might be able to catch Etsuko off guard through working in tandem. Come on Kanna, Yasushi thought to himself rather optimistically, turning to face Kanna with closest thing he could muster to a grin, as he readied himself to charge once again.

9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d-1-jpg.467229

Nao Koizumi
Training Grounds
Scared/Confused/????
Interaction: Isamu Yamazaki
Mention: Xcavation Xcavation / Upton O Goode Upton O Goode / Gondul Gondul

"I'm glad I'm on a team with someone I know! And that's a pretty good quirk, Sango." Planning was never one of Nao's strong points. Actually, neither was fighting. This was all pretty new to her and she was trying to keep a smile on her face as she looked up at her taller teammates. No matter what happened she had a feeling that they weren't going to get the best marks in this first fight. Then, before she even really had the time to think on it the demonstration had begun!

With the victim already dead something twisted in the pit of her stomach as she covered her mouth. It may not have been a real person, but it had represented one and they'd already messed up! Stepping a little bit behind Isamu she did her best to steel her nerves as the assault began against her classmates. Was there a point to these groupings if all of their actions affected each others' marks anyways? For the most part she had been stiff, a little frozen. This was an actual hero and they were just a group of students, what could they do about it?

Adrenaline pumping through her veins Nao lowered her hands from her mouth and took deep breath. Panic wasn't the best thing to rely on but it was something that could probably carry her through this if they managed to think of a plan. "I make light out of sound. If I scream I may be able to blind her if she looks this way but that's as far as i got and I'll be a lot dizzy. If you trip her with your petrol maybe we'll be able to get points for getting her down? Someone sits on her to restrain?" As the words came out of her mouth they began to speed up and get higher, the emotions she was feeling very clear in her words. No way to hide it apparently. Was that even a good plan?
3530e006d5ab6083b24a1cf19ffa4075-ornamento-divisor-1-by-vexels-1-png.467228

Users who are viewing this thread

Back