• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d (1).jpg
Nao Koizumi
Academy Entrance
Nervous/Excited/(Nauseous)
Interaction
: Isamu Yamazaki
Mention: Xcavation Xcavation
She was always fated to be late to her first day of school. At least, that's what her brother Nori had teased her about on their way out the door this morning. Despite his being a year younger than her they were both starting their first days in a new school today and for once they weren't going to be doing it together. Teasing, she guessed, was his way of showing what little nerves he had about the situation. That thought just had her smiling at him while she pulled on his oh-so-pinchable cheeks. "You woke me up over an hour early, I'm going to be on time," she'd assured him. After all, the campus wasn't even that far. She'd need to get pretty lost to not make it in time.

Which, she almost had. Giant gates aside, there were a lot of distractions between her point A and point B which made her arrival almost a miracle. "I wonder how many of them are first years?" Nao thought to herself as she jogged in alongside the other students. There were so many; it was as nerve-wracking as it was exciting and a little smile brightened her face as she was trying to catch her breath. Small pants came from her and she brushed her hair out of her eyes just as the beautiful woman started her speech. Some parts really stood out, and butterflies made themselves at home in the young girls stomach. Some from nerves, and others from the display of pure power their headmaster just exhibited. Of course it was common knowledge that hero work was dangerous, but it hadn't fully hit her until this moment how soon training was going to start. At least they weren't going to be doing it alone? That's how the speech seemed to end at least. Alone, but not completely was the vibe she was getting off of the words.

Her amber eyes swept along the students around her and she took a deep breath to try and settle herself a little. "You're not the only new student here. You're most definitely not the only one who's going to be nervous about this. Just, find someone and get directions, maybe?" With that thought in her mind she started trying to guess what her best bet was. A boy leaning against the wall seemed to have the general no interest attitude someone who's heard the speech before would have. "Oh, he might know where we go next!" Excitement picked up inside her again and she made her way through the crowd, weaving through until she popped out in front of the taller student.

"Hi there! I'm just starting today and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything but, do you know where we go next? Is it like a straight to class thing or are we supposed to talk a bit and meet the people who're supposed to be with us on this journey? Do you think someone's going to come get the first years, or are we going to be on our own?" Rapid fire questions left her mouth almost as soon as she was close enough to them that they'd probably hear her. Or at least, she assumed they could hear her.
3530e006d5ab6083b24a1cf19ffa4075-ornamento-divisor-1-by-vexels (1).png

Tsuneo Fujiwara | Courtyard | 7:30 AM | BriiAngelic BriiAngelic IG42 IG42 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura August August
Just as the conversation seemed to be picking up pace, Tsuneo found himself at the unexpected end of an unexpected blonde haired student. He cocked his head to the side, still trying to understand the boy’s intent when suddenly a large basket of treats was presented to him, seemingly out of nowhere. His eyes widened as he peered down into the basket and then back to the boy. He grinned.

“An offer I cannot refuse!” Announced Tsuneo in an overly dramatic voice as he reached over to pick up one of the many assorted sweets within the basket.

He took a large bite out of the sweet bread and closed his eyes and his mouth was filled with the deliciously sweet flavour of milk chocolate. He made quick work of the rest of the bun before licking the corners of his lips for any remains.

“Now that is a good anpan! If that was homemade then we’ve gotta get to know each other better.” He said to the boy.

After a momentary lull in the conversation, the talk quickly began once again. He nodded as Takuya mentioned wanting to 'outdo her grandfather.' It wasn’t something he could personally relate to, with his father being who he was, but he could understand. Thinking about his father always seemed to bring back memories. The ones that even time couldn’t seem to erode. He began to become inattentive, lost in thought for what seemed like the millionth time in the past week.

At the sound of his name, he was suddenly jolted back to reality. He shook his head and realized that Masaru had asked the question. Tsu? We’re definitely gonna have to work on nicknames later, he thought to himself.

“I dunno, really.” He said, stretching his arms out at the same time. “I decided civilian life wasn’t for me. Besides,” He pointed with his thumb towards the blonde boy from earlier and winked, “if I missed tasting those Choco Apans then I would most definitely be living a life not worth living.”

EACH OF THEIR OWN.png
Isamu Yamazaki
Earphones in with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall. Isamu had the stereotypical don’t bother me I’m minding my own business posture. Which became short lived as soon as an unknown girl came walking towards his direction. Although he was unsure if she was just heading his general direction or if she really wanted to talk to him. Then again he was standing in a dead end area, so no reason for anyone to really be heading in that direction. Social interactions and talking wasn’t his strong suit, let alone a girl. Which became a quick realization to himself Wait what if she talks to me? I don’t really talk to females… Isamu began looking away and avoiding any eye contact towards the unknown girl, although something was captivating about her.

Before he knew it, the girl was definitely going to talk to him. Butterflies began to form in his stomach, a sign of his nervousness kicking in. Especially with a girl that seemed to be very excited and upbeat. He just didn’t know how to prepare for what she was going to say to him. Isamu started to fix up his hat, grabbing the front and back. Adjusting it to fit his head better and stood straight up. Straightening up his posture and slowly taking out the earbuds out of each ear. For some odd reason, this new feeling was starting to take an effect as his hands began to tremble a bit.

His eyes then widened as soon as she began barraging him with all sorts of questions. Only wondering to himself, Why me? Out of all people, she could have asked she went over to me… This girl is fairly loud. Bright hair and bright energy from her. Ughh can she bother someone else? I guess I’ll play along. I need some friends here anyways. Isamu then crossed his arms and just listened to the unknown girl. Giving a look of uncertainty and confusion, he was unable to keep up with how fast she was firing the questions. Replying to her with his quiet tone, “To answer your first question No. Well, all the other students are talking to one another. So, I would assume class has not started yet… Lastly, I don’t know.” Responding to her as blunt as he is. Although his curiosity did strike him, “What’s your name? And what’s your quirk?” Without any hesitation.

Mood: Tired
Interactions: Nao Koizumi (@ TruPolymorph TruPolymorph )

9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d (1).jpg

Nao Koizumi
Academy Entrance
Nervous/Excited/(Nauseous)
Interaction: Isamu Yamazaki
Mention:
Xcavation Xcavation
Her name? Blinking at the question Nao opened her mouth and closed it again as she ran through her first few sentences towards the taller person. Class, socialize, alone....Nope, nothing had been mentioned about a name. How on earth did you forget to say that? Heat rushed up to her face as she reached up to rub the back of her neck. Laughing slightly, she internally chatised herself about her poor etiquette. Her sister would definitely have not appreciated the bombarding she had just given this stranger, and he probably didn't either if his tone was anything to go by. And had he been wearing earphones? Oops.

"Sorry, I thought I had an introduction queue'd up somewhere in that sentence and I guess I just skipped it over a little bit. My name's Nao Koizumi and I guess you'd call my quirk Sound To Light?" Tone tilting upwards in a bit of a question, the embarrassment she was feeling seemed to slightly affect her. It wasn't as if this was the first time she'd done something like this and, if she knew herself, it definitely wasn't going to be the last. Luckily embarrassment was an old friend of hers and this was just going to be a short visit she tried to breeze through. If anything was going to bother her it was going to be whether or not she had offended the taller boy. He didn't exactly seem to be completely comfortable with her. "Which makes sense, you are strangers and this is your first time meeting."

At least she was capable of thinking about it rationally. Moving her hand from the back of her neck she held it out for a handshake as her smile turned slightly more sheepish than before. "It's nice to meet you..." As her sentence trailed off another realization hit her. "I didn't get your name." "I didn't ask your name." Ah-ha, yeah that'd definitely be something to ask before a game of twenty questions. Internally filing that information away, Nao was pretty sure she'd remember it later. In reality she probably wouldn't if this encounter was anything to go by. Misaki (said earlier sister) had only told her about etiquette about a million times in all her fifteen years of living. If it hadn't stuck by now, it probably wasn't going too.

Last edited:
EACH OF THEIR OWN.png
Isamu Yamazaki
While listening to the girl ramble Isamu just listened with a straight face, with an emotionless look. Although he was hearing everything she was saying, the way he looked would be of someone who seemed like they didn’t care, but it wasn’t his fault. Considering his social understandings and queues were lacking, that wouldn’t stop him from interacting with others. Even though it may seem that he was uninterested, Isamu gave his full undivided attention to Nao. Figuring out that he too should try to at least fit in somewhat, he reached out his hand to shake hers. Still not use to Social Norms for how tall and larger he was in comparison to her, he squeezed her hand a little too hard and awkwardly for too long.

Meanwhile, he gave her a very deep gaze the kind that one gives when really intrigued in a conversation and really delving deep into it. Sadly he was clueless about what kind of vibe and impression that gave to a girl he just met. With his faint voice, “Sound to light? Am I assuming you produce some form of light? Well, my name is Isamu Yamazaki.” Even though his experience with schoolmates and school culture was very limited. His brother did teach him one thing, the concept of being straightforward.

Without any doubt or shyness, he thought that maybe complimenting her would be a great start to befriending Nao. Taking off his hat to fix his hair he began to think of a way to ‘fit in’ and be like one of the students. Maybe complimenting her might speed up this process of creating a friendship. Hopefully, this will help me get a grasp of what is happening… This is nothing like working with criminals and psychopaths. This is much harder… He let out a small sigh. Speaking a little louder and a tad bit of enthusiasm in his voice, “You have very nice hair.” As he looked downwards and leaned forward to pat her head. Giving an extremely awkward smile. Only with positive intentions, his thought process was not so sharp, This is how they become friends with short girls in the movies, so this should work

Mood: Determined

Last edited:
9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d-1-jpg.463511

Nao Koizumi
Academy Entrance
Confused/Embarrassed/Excited
Interaction: Isamu Yamazaki
Mention:
Xcavation Xcavation

"Yeah, my quirk makes light from sound and it gets' real bright sometimes." Between the overly tight handshake and the head-pat that followed, Nao was a little confused. So, did that mean he didn't dislike her or was that a head-pat of condescension to try and make her go away. If that was the case though, the compliment didn't line up with that goal. Maybe he was just impulsive? She was impulsive and full disclosure, she had done some pretty weird things upon meeting people before. Things that made her very first game of twenty questions look like the most normal thing on the planet. She only gave herself a second or two to think of things before pushing forward in the conversation. After all, if you assume the worst you may just lose out on the opportunity to make a new friend.

The smile she'd worn throughout their interaction only faltered for a second due to confusion before coming back somehow brighter. "Thanks! I like your-" Another quick pause here as she looked him up and down. Height would be rude, uniform was standard, aaaand....Oh! He just did something before patting her head that gave her an answer. "Hat. I didn't know we were allowed to wear them with our uniforms." Taking the opportunity to actually look at the boy (who she just learned the name of), Nao was a little surprised at the height difference. On her way over he hadn't looked as tall or imposing but I guess distance morphs that just a little bit. ( Observation wasn't really a skill of hers.)

Reaching a hand up she ran a hand through her hair, smoothing anything that might have gotten ruffled in the last ten minutes. She wasn't particularly worried about looking messy, but she was nervous and that was something she could do to try and ease them. Especially since the first impression they probably had of her might not be too great. Not to say she was actively thinking about it at this time, but that would be something she'd think about later probably. Do butterflies nest? Because if so it would be appropriate to say that Nao Koizumi's stomache had just become a home to at least twenty new occupants, all muddling up her insides.

Saki Sorigawa

Saki was baffled by Akio's reaction. Not only was he not mad, but he almost appeared completely unfazed by it. Aside from a brief moment of pain, he started acting like he wasn't taking this remotely seriously. As strange as it was, Saki reasoned it was definitely better than the alternative. If they weren't going to fight, then that was all Saki needed to know. Even more baffling to her was that he asked her to "take care of him". Was he being serious? Actually, he really didn't seem like he was being serious at all. Saki just looked at him sideways, unable to fathom a proper response.

Kami's question, on the other hand, was easy to answer, though Saki was apprehensive about just what would come of it. She had expected she would have to mention her family at one point or the other, but the problem was what people would do when it came up. Saki had known a few people who had wanted to get closer to her family through her, or thought they could get a hand out due to her background. Others happened to be related to those that had been business rivals of the Sorigawa. There was always bad blood between the Sorigawa and their rivals, and some didn't care that Saki didn't represent them personally. There were plenty of bad possibilities. However, Saki wasn't going to do something stupid and try to cover it up. It would come out eventually anyway.

"Um, yes, the Sorigawa Zaibatsu is, um..."
The curious thing was that the family came up a lot but Saki had never had to actually describe them, as most people she met knew who they were off the bat. "...well, they have a lot of business connections in Tokyo and such. I, uh, they don't have much to do with me, so..." She hoped that was enough for them. She really didn't want to talk about the Sorigawa at all.

Misuteeku Misuteeku Damafaud Damafaud

• Fie.Claussell.full.2194964.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Kanna ( IG42 IG42 ) , Masaru ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), Tsuneo ( SodaToast SodaToast ), Hiromi ( August August )

~Courtyard~
    Boba Beach || Takuya's CS || 7:30am
    Relaxed. She had the easiest relation around them, yes she’d picked well now she could just occasionally nod and fade in the background. At least that was what she was planning at first. Still as she saw the older kids and teachers making glances at them she realized it was probably for the best that she actually talk along with them. After all her goal here was to be as outgoing as possible the first day so that she’d be able to comfortably never do this again.

She turned to the other girl as she introduced herself and found herself grinning along as she took a piece of bread as well. Yup she agreed bribery was the best form of introduction. She was interested in Kanna’s answer and decided her first plan would be to get to know the girl well, after all if she was here to train her quirk then she used it pretty often or at least planned to right? She started to wonder just what everyone’s quirk was then.

She was a bit surprised that Masa dude went and turned her reasoning right back at her. Well he did seem like a gruff dude at first glance, it’s one of the reasons she’d pointed him out. Still he wasn’t supposed to aim that energy at her. She shifted her weight from left to right before deciding that it was honestly just best to show it. After all they had a nearly identical quirk. She did a quick jump up before drawing up her energy to create a gust that lifted her about ten feet in the air.

“My gramps was the number 13 hero of the sixties, Whirlwind. Well what about you guys then? What quirks you got?”

She hopped down as she started to walk expecting the others to follow, after all they couldn’t stand in the courtyard forever. Well they could technically but one of those teachers would grab them in kicking and screaming, which was somehow unappealing of a thought. Required too much effort, besides she wanted to drop her stuff as soon as possible.

full
Kohaku Maeda​
7:00 am
School Gates

7 o'clock on the dot. Kahaku confirmed as he strolled up the massive school gates, quite surprised that his commute worked out exactly as he had estimated. It really was his day he felt as he stopped and took in his surroundings. A mix of pride and wonder overtook him as he admired the crane embedded into the gate. Cranes were revered here in Japan, they often symbolized good fortune, longevity and peace . Yet this one was special. He allowed himself a smile as he leaned against the wall and dug his breakfast out of his bag. He was here: Shikichi Academy.​

7:30 am

Home room starts at 8, lunch isn't until 12:25. Kahaku read over the schedule as he eagerly waited for the gate to open. He checked the time for the third time in the past 20 seconds.
7:30 - The gate should be opening any minute now.
Almost on cue, a bell rang out from within the courtyard. He felt his heartbeat take off as the gates began sliding open, revealing a long, petal coated walkway. He froze in place. He had seen pictures before but actually being here in person, the school was breathtaking. Aiya! There are people behind me! He jolted forward, catching up with the crowd as it moved towards the esteemed figure waiting by the entrance. He knew who she was right away, Ichika Sato.

The headmaster herself is here to congratulate us for being accepted. He felt flattered as he waited keenly for her to speak. His mood didn't last long. Time seemed to slow down as the "welcome" speech commenced and with it the stares of the surrounding teachers mutated from supporting to scrutinizing as each word cut into his delicate confidence. By the time it ended, his face was completely drained of color.

The time for play is over.

Toujou Okamoto

Toujou looked towards the school entrance while he had an internal struggle to move forward. While in the middle of this struggle Toujou heard someone speak from behind them, causing him to jump in surprise and turn around to see a girl introducing herself to him. He looked around to see if there may have been somebody else she was speaking to, but it quickly became clear that she was talking to him and him alone. He tried to give his best steady voice as he spoke, but what came out wasn't anywhere close to that. "T-Toujou O-Okamoto. It's n-nice to meet y-you." He said in a nervous bundle. He realized how ridiculous he sounded, trying his best to muster up a confident voice only to fail. He began to dart his eyes to the left as he no longer wanted to embarrass himself even more. What's even worse is that by doing this he's making everything awkward and probably making this girl feel awkward just by talking to him. At that point, he just wanted to go inside a hole and wallow within his embarrassment.

Interactions: Sango Seikyu ( Upton O Goode Upton O Goode )

❀CHUYA SOBOL❀
Interaction(s): Etranger Etranger Misuteeku Misuteeku Damafaud Damafaud
Mention(s): N/A
Feelings: Tired, intrigued, slightly excited...

SCHOOL COURTYARD

Chuya was, in a word, lost.

Sure, she'd gotten directions from three different people, asked her parents where to go, and even tried to see if Ayu knew where they were going, but it wasn't much help. Chu just couldn't focus on getting motivated to find the school. The sights and sounds of the city around her were just too distracting... Even the garbled, frantic yips from Ayu weren't enough to snap her out of it. The one thing that did fling her back into reality, however, was the constant, somewhat obnoxious chattering about some kind of opening ceremony and gates and petals and stuff. Chu could only guess what they were talking about, when suddenly one word rang clear. "Shikichi".

Oh.

Well, that couldn't have been good. Sighing to herself, she approached the group talking and politely asked where Shikichi was. They looked at her at first like she was stupid, but then shrugged and pointed directly behind her. Chu turned on her heel, curious, and saw the gates and the petals they had been talking about before. The petals were almost... Alive. It was mind boggling to look at, and Ayu shared that same bewilderment from her bag. Trying not to hesitate any longer, Chu walked briskly towards the scene, not wanting to be locked out. She got there in the middle of some sort of speech, made by the assumed headmistress of the school...

She bumped into a few people on her way in, considering she had been distracted by the petals, but quickly apologized and kept moving forward. The petals were so enthralling she almost didn't hear the speech. However, somewhere subconsciously, she did. The words were just too inspiring to ignore, after all, and Ayu became visibly more determined because of this. At least, from its comfy spot in Chu's bag. It had gotten tired from all of the searching and decided it wanted to take a little nap in her bag, which she didn't mind.

Aimless without any more interesting petals to look at, she sought distraction elsewhere, and seemed to find it upon noticing a giant scorpion-esque lady. She was big. Yet, somehow unintimidating. Without hesitation, she walked up to the lady and slightly gawked. After a second however, she got a hold of herself. "Oh... I'm sorry, I tend to get carried away when I see things that are... Different. I didn't mean to stare..." Chu apologized, looking a little ashamed. "You just look... Cool..." she admitted with a glint of admiration. "I haven't met many mutants in my life, so it's a rare opportunity, and... Ah, I'm probably talking too much now, huh? I really came over here to introduce myself... I'm Chuya. Chuya Sobol," she informed, smiling softly as she introduced herself. It was obvious she was pretty tired, but she was trying her best to not let it show.

She seemed to be ignorant of the other people there in her preoccupation with scorpion-lady, and suddenly blinked in realization and glanced at them. "Oh, yes, I didn't see you two... I apologize if I butted in at a weird time," she was quick to apologize for her actions again, not wanting to make a bad impression. She didn't entirely know what to say in this situation, but it didn't bother her too much. She just hoped they wouldn't get mad over such an obvious mistake.

"Oh? So you're one of those side characters that's important enough to have a name!" Kanna said with false surprise before getting the giggles. "He he sorry, nice to meet you Hiromi!" The boy was kind of cute, sort of like how she imagined a little brother would be if she had one. Tsuneo abruptly seemed to snap out of some sort of trance and rejoin the conversation, she frowned a little at his reason for being there it seemed more like a deflection to her than an actual motivation.

Her curiosity about Tsuneo was for the moment forgotten when Takuya took off with a gust of wind making Kanna yelp and grab at the hem of her skirt. "Watch it!" Still she couldn't really get mad at the display of such an awesome quirk. "That's such a cool quirk! Can you really fly doing that? Can you throw people around?" As she chattered excitedly Kanna automatically followed the other girl as she walked away. "Oh right my quirk umm..." Pounding a fist into her palm a few times she then scooped up a small stone and aimed at some shrubs up against the wall. "Mine lets me store kinetic energy in my palms and the soles of my feet." Tossing the stone up a little she slapped it like a volleyball sending it streaking into the bushes like a bullet. "Then I can use it on other stuff or even to launch myself, speaking of which where do I get a pair of stockings like yours? Those would be perfect." She hesitated for a moment worried that she was coming on too strong but ploughed on anyway. "Maybe you could show me sometime?" Regretting being pushy the moment she said it she glanced back at the boys. "A-anyway, how about you guys? What are your quirks?"

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Elenion Aura Elenion Aura SodaToast SodaToast August August

As predicted, the boy was really damn nervous. 'I really know how to pick em.' Sango thought to herself. Having already committed herself to the conversation, she wasn't so callous she would just walk away and leave the poor kid wondering as to why. She would just have to make the most of this and try to coax him out of his awkwardness. "Alright, Toujou Okamoto. Nice to meet you too. Yeah..." She took a moment to think of how she could carry the conversation. "Quriks. Who doesn't like quirks? We're all here because of quirks. I've got a quirk, you've got a quirk..." Realizing she was rambling, she decided to put her words into action. Pointing one of her fingers into the air, she let out a tiny spurt of petrol from said finger, which went a small way up before spattering harmlessly into a small puddle by her feet. "That's mine. I make petrol. I can make it look a lot more impressive than that teeny little sputter, but I wouldn't want to soak everyone here on my first day. Would make for a terrible first impression, know what I mean?" Normally, Sango wouldn't be adverse to a little mayhem, but it was better that hijinks came after she made a place for herself here. It wouldn't do to have everyone thinking she was just a huge prankster.

"So then, how about yours?" Sango hoped she had broken the ice with her little display, but there was every chance the kid might still be a little ball of nerves. She would just have to be patient and see.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Perfect picture.png

Kamihito Suika

7:30

Courtyard

“I see, sorry for asking.” Kamihito could tell that talking about her family was a rather uncomfortable subject to touch upon. He could take a shot at guessing but in the end it would just be a meaningless shot in the air. When he saw a pink haired girl walking over, he was curious nonetheless at this new appearance. That was until she seemingly ignored him, and Akio. She seemingly was entranced by Saki… Was she a fan of scorpions or something?

Then Kamihito had a small mental break when the newcomer said her next few words. Did… Did she just implied that he was short? No, It couldn’t of been that. Perhaps, she wasn’t aware of her surroundings and didn’t notice him. Plus, it would be rude to attack a girl. “It’s okay…” Kamihito said, a ‘few’ coughs followed afterwards. The girl wasn't really butting in at a wrong time. If anything, she was going to light the conversation up again by talking to Saki.

Etranger Etranger MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Damafaud Damafaud

Toujou Okamoto

Toujou was internally self-destructing from his exchange with this girl, praying that some sort of free space would become available for him. He only prayed for that even more after hearing Seikyu's initial response, which made him want to retract his head into his clothes like a turtle. That changed a little with her attempt of breaking the ice between them, talking about quirks and the like. That's when she showed off and explained the essential part of her quirk, something he can't do without breaking into self-doubt. He had to admit her quirk was interesting, being able to release petrol from your body had its uses although the practical applications in day to day hero work were scoped slightly because of petrols nature. Of course, he'd never say this in front of her, out of fear of offending her and ruining what could otherwise be the first step of breaking out of his shyness. When she asked for his quirk he veered his eyes left and right before somewhat meekly looking at her to speak properly. "W-Well I c-can do this." He said as he mustered up the courage to manifest a single shadow tail out from his lower back. It continued to rise out of its original position until the tail rested a good three to four feet above Toujou's head, the tip of which was pointed down towards Seikyu. The tail's resting position had a stark contrast to Toujou's where the tail appeared intimidating and confident, whereas Toujou was clearly meek and shy. "I-I can do mo-ore than one i-if needed." He said in what could almost be called a whimper.

Interactions: Sango Seikyu ( Upton O Goode Upton O Goode )

Masaru Hazumi
Mood: Standoff... ish.
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic August August IG42 IG42 SodaToast SodaToast
Before he knew it they were on the move. Who put you in charge? He wondered when the bouncy fly-girl took the lead, but followed without a fuss either way. #13 Hero was no joke, even if it was ancient history. And with a quirk like that… Masaru felt a little pang of jealousy and ticked himself off. Must be nice, having such big shoes to fill. Everyone else seemed low-key, Tsuneo especially. What sort of reason was that, anyway? Kanna’s quirk was amazing, too. One thing was for sure: the kids here were no joke. If the first two people he met had quirks like that, he could only imagine what the top students were packing. When it was his turn to show off, he felt obligated to play along. ”Alright, alright.” He made a tight fist, and concentrated. A soft, warm glow encapsulated his upheld hand to the wrist. Apparently satisfied, and inexplicably gruff, he extinguished the flames and jammed the hand in his uniform’s pocket. ”It’s nothin’ special.”

Hiromi Fujoka
School Courtyard
Interactions: Masu ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) , Takuya ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) , Kanna ( IG42 IG42 ) , Tsu-man ( SodaToast SodaToast )

tumblr_orjtprhmG01vs1m9po4_400.jpg

Whooosh
A giant gust of air swirled around them as, propelling Takuya in the air. Hiromi raised his hand above his head as his eyes were directed up to the sky, the sun's light casting around her small figure as she reached new heights. It was almost like a copy and paste from a movie, but in real life-- now that is what a hero looked like. He watched in awe as she fluttered down, already leading them to their future, completely blanking out on Kanna's ramble, only returning to reality when Kanna displayed her quirk.
"So cool!"
Even if he was a side character, there was the bonus of being around the best of the best . . . Then again there was an off chance he would more likely die, but cross that bridge, right? Hearing Masu speak up, he turned his attention to the soft glow in his hands. As impressive as it was, he still edged away from it, but continued to smile to avoid making him feel self conscious about his quirk. Speaking of quirks, not wanting to be left behind in the excitement, Hiromi scampered after them waving his hands out, leaving his basket to dangle around his arm.
"I have a quirk too! See--" He jazzed his hands, showing off the blue circular mutations on his palms, "I can shoot peww stuff, watch!"
Without a moment's hesitation, he turned around and pointed his hands outwards behind them as subtle blue light hummed from his palms. His release was much stronger than he had planned, the pulse not only shot forward, but had also done it's job at forcing him off his feet into a collision with the guy he had just backed away from. Hiromi's head slammed against Masu's chest, his hands flying back, causing his basket to shoot off into the distance, apans raining down on the courtyard as the basket tumbled through the air.

03fcb2674b0c67294d21d9f07e13ac8c.jpg
Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Mood: Excited, yet apprehensive.
Tags: Gondul Gondul
Yasushi couldn't believe how fortunate he was to get inside the gate right before they closed it in behind him with a massive CLANG reverberating up and down his spine. He gazed around at the vast expanse of students that were scattered around the courtyard, colouring the location black with people as he once heard the Irish say. There were people whose Quirks were apparent by just looking at their physical appearance, people whose Quirks were made slightly obvious in the way they acted, so many different types of people, so many different types of Quirks. He was snapped out of his reverie when who appeared to be the Headmaster of the school began to speak and by doing so, seemed to wish to ground the students in regards to what they hoped to achieve here so that in the future, their efforts here can bear fruit in them becoming professional heroes. At least, that's what seemed to be the case to most of those in attendance though for Yasushi, the mention of the word 'fail' sent him into a fluster, more so than the sudden gust of wind that seemed to engulf the entire courtyard in blossoms. It was no sooner when Yasushi's panic-stricken mind seemed to simmer down than the Headmaster finished her speech, signalled also by the chiming of the bell. All around him students seemed to be wandering in different directions, some engaging others in conversation in the hopes of gleaning information about when the classes would begin and others in the hope of getting a friend. Well, if others can do that, Yasushi thought to himself rather confidently, then I can do likewise!

"H-hello...d-d-do you know what w-we have...n-next..?" Yasushi meekly muttered out, standing so completely still that the message could have been for anyone that simply walked in front of him. The young man sighed reluctantly, silently wishing that he could have the slightest amount of verbosity to correct his taciturn nature. Finally realising that communicating with people was pointless, he plucked up enough resolve to turn towards a nearby notice board detailing what the next few hours would be taking up with as regards to classes and whatnot. As he made his way towards body of students swarming near the notice board, his eyes caught the steely gaze of some of the teachers, causing him to gulp instinctively. It wasn't as though he was immensely frightened by their stoic appearance but rather that the resolution that they portrayed upon their faces and in their stance seemed to reproach him internally. Nonetheless, having turned his attention to the timetable pinned to the board, he managed to squint at the schedule through the mass of his ever-toing and froing. It seems we have...homeroom after this way, so that won't seem too bad I suppose, Yasushi confirmed to himself before turning and returning to a section of the courtyard that was sparse with people. In the process of doing so, he noticed a sole cherry blossom falling to the ground which he caught almost clichély, as though it were something out of book or a movie. Smiling, he pocketed the memento and peered at his surroundings once again, his eyes setting on the figure of a boy almost as drained of colour as he was. Yasushi plucked up the courage and paced across to his fellow student, extending a tentative hand in greeting.

"H-h-hey there...my n-n-name is Y-Yasushi...what's y-y-yours?"

Last edited:
full
Kohaku Maeda
7:35 am
School Courtyard

Interactions: Larry Larry

Kohaku could feel his heart beat drumming in his ears. Was he really ready for this? Taking a quick look around, he could see that most of the students weren't really affected by the speech. In fact, they seemed bored. Was this the expectation they had coming to this school? They'd already accepted their societal responsibility and were ready to put their lives on the line for the sake of it. He took a quizzical survey of the students around him, most of whom had already broken off into groups. No, they were kids, just like him.

Whoosh

He watched as a student effortlessly took to the skies, more gracefully than a bird. A gentle updraft passed over his skin, slightly calming his nerves. He closed his eyes. That degree of control over a quirk wasn't something he had yet. If the other students were all on the same page then to some degree he was already behind.

Thump

He opened his eyes just in time to see the sky swallowed by an imminent storm of... anpan? Luckily for Kohaku, his quick reflexes allowed him to snag two as they pelted him and the students around him. He rolled one of the buns around in his hand. It had a cute animal print on the top and felt... edible? His bewilderment was interrupted as a hand crept into his field of view.

"My n-n-name is Y-Yasushi...what's y-y-yours?" The attached, looming figure murmured.

Me? He definitely means me. His hand is pointed right at me. He must be a new student, just like me. Kohaku extended a hand towards the newcomer.

"Yasuhi, nice to meet you. I'm Kohaku Maeda."

Even though he was perplexed by the sudden series of events, his parents had taught him the importance of a strong first impression. The boy's look of confusion stopped him dead in his tracks. Please tell me I didn't mess up his name. A quick look down showed that wasn't the case.

"Umm, anpan?" Kohaku forced a smile.​

03fcb2674b0c67294d21d9f07e13ac8c.jpg
Yasushi Idaina-Kiba
Mood: Excited, yet apprehensive.
Tags: Gondul Gondul
Yasushi was worried that his stammering would appear annoying to his colleague, there being many occasions were people would be riled up by his demure nature through seeing it as a waste of time. To his surprise, the boy firmly grasped his unsteady hand, which caused the young man to smile at the thought that he was already beginning to integrate himself into social life at this new school. "Yasushi, nice to meet you. I'm Kohaku Maeda," his fellow classmate responded, looking completely different to the sallow figure he cut a few moments before Yasushi approached him. Internally, the latter was relieved that Maeda wasn't a stand-offish character or one that was prone to being irritated quite easily. Upon meeting however, the first thing that popped into his mind was what Quirk Maeda possessed. It was an aspect of Yasushi's character that he always to seemed to frown upon yet always committed the same folly whenever he met somebody knew for the first time. Since obviously by the question being asked it was going to be thrown back to Yasushi, who wasn't to privy for discussing his Quirk with others for...personal reasons to put it mildly. Whatever his feelings on his own Quirk were, he still got that jolt of excitement whenever he found out the abilities of other people, seeing how these gifts were so unique to that particular person and in what way they utilise their particular gifts. Well it can't hurt to try, Yasushi thought to himself optimistically, his eyes shut as he did so. He glances at Maeda, only realising at that moment the length of time he had held his acquaintance's hand, flaring up a bright red before releasing his grip.

"S-s-sorry for t-that...I tend t-to get...lost in t-t-thought easily and...t-thanks," Yasushi admitted, his right hand furiously shaking the back of his head in a nervous manner before grabbing a hold of one of the buns that Maeda was offering, unwrapping and devouring the item in one slick motion. After his skittish action the few seconds previous, the young man composed himself to continue the fledgling conversation with a fledgling friend, as he hoped Maeda would become. "So M-Maeda-kun...what's y-y-your Q-Quirk?" he asked with a bundled mix of trepidation and enthusiasm, the two emotions quite clear in his voice. Yasushi hoped he wouldn't recoil from the question but given his past encounters with friends in his old school, the odds were very likely. He was hardly like a fish to water when it came to matters of conversation, taking onto himself more the visage of a fish in a barrel with the proverbial shotgun of conversation constantly being aimed at him. Hopefully here, at this new school, Yasushi might be able to become more eloquent in regards to speaking, which means stuttering less than three times a sentence. For now at least, such a future seemed a long way down the line so naturally he would need to make the conversation at hand proceeded along as naturally as it possibly could. But first, he had to make one thing clear before Maeda put in his reply to the aforementioned query.

"S-s-sorry if I-I'm interrupting...but I n-need to l-l-let you know...I'll p-probably give a f-full demonstration l-later on in t-the day so...so wait until t-then to hear about m-my Quirk...o-okay?" Yasushi pleaded hopefully that his new acquaintance would understand.

They were getting somewhere, if nothing else. Sango was intrigued by the spectacle of Toujou's quirk, although she was a little put off by the way the tail was pointing right at her. She assumed it was meaningless, but it slightly bothered her nonetheless. "That's sure something." She said as Toujou let out his last little whimper. She continued to inspect the tail closely. "Do you know what it's made out of?" An obvious guess was that it looked like it was made out of shadows, but that didn't really say a lot. She wasn't even sure how something could be made out of shadows, but she supposed that was the nature of quirks. It would usually be a given to assume everybody knew the ins and outs of their quirk, but when they looked strange and incomprehensible like this, Sango wouldn't be surprised to learn there were some quirks that weren't completely understood. "Is it, uh, safe to touch?" She was almost tempted to give it a poke, but she figured that would be rather stupid of her to do when she wasn't sure it wasn't made out of something that could burn her hand if she touched it. Toujou might have some reservations about people touching his tail too, but if he did, she expected he would be about to tell her.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

EACH OF THEIR OWN.png
Isamu Yamazaki
Blunt and straightforward as always he just kept a straight face, "I don't know, rules are just guidelines sheep follow. It's just a hat so it should not matter anyways." Yet he was unaware of the time left before class started, unsure of where his first class was as well. He felt compelled to ask, but was to stubborn and wanted to figure it out for himself. He slowly moved away from the wall he was leaning on and took his time wandering around the area. Not to far away from Nao though, because he began to get a little comfortable around this new girl. As going around this new campus full of other students he had never seen or let alone met, was starting to get him a little anxious.

This was just the beginning of his weird and awkward way of communicating with others he just had an unusual way of getting a girls attention. Walking towards Nao, he patted her head again to get her attention, "I'm just as lost as you are, where do we go? I'm not a fan of people. You lead i'll follow." Regardless of how stubborn he is, this was the only help he wanted to get. Observing the area and analyzing what was going on, it was extremely hectic. Just loud and not the environment Isamu would get comfortable around any time soon. Preferring a much more quiet and relaxed area away from the crowded students obnoxiously acting around and speaking out loud as if no one was around. Isamu found himself standing behind Nao, as if he was only going to go where she would go. Thinking, I hope we are in the same course and have the same classes, I have no clue what I am doing... I'm slowly starting to regret coming here. Isamu stood still almost like a body guard behind her and just waited, with the face of a lost child.

Mood: Stubborn / Lost

Saki Sorigawa

Saki was used to being stared at by now, even if it always did make her feel a little nervous. Fortunately, it seemed this one wasn't staring out of fear or disgust, even if she was just taking her word for it. "Oh, hi. I'm Saki Sorigawa." She said in response to Chuya's introduction. From the name "Sobol", Saki guessed that Chuya was at least of mixed origin much like herself. It was nice to think they had something in common. She was a little concerned when Chuya admitted to not having seen the others, given Kami's temperamental nature so far. For a moment, she really thought Kami had taken offense, but if he did, he did not act upon it. Perhaps she was just imagining things?

"Yes, it's quite alright." Saki followed up on what Kami said. She was technically speaking for the others, but she didn't think anyone was about to tell her she wasn't welcome to join them. Of course, what they had been discussing before Chuya appeared was her family heritage, and that wasn't a conversation Saki wanted them dwelling on. She decided to take the initiative, however daunting, to create a new talking point. "Um, why don't we talk Quirks while we get acquainted? I'd describe mine, but that's, uh, beyond obvious, I should think." She waved her pincers sheepishly as she finished speaking. Even if she couldn't say a lot about her Quirk that couldn't be seen plainly, the others would surely start talking about their own abilities. She was sure they would enjoy the opportunity to talk about themselves, and it would definitely keep them from focusing on her last name, whether they would have or not.

Damafaud Damafaud Misuteeku Misuteeku MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

Kanna beamed when Hiromi praised her quirk forgetting her worries about Takuya for the moment. "You should see when I get a real charge and I can use it with my feet too." Still smiling brightly she watched Masaru show his quirk and did a double take between his face and his hand. "So...what does it do?" She didn't want to sound rude but she assumed his quirk wasn't just glowing, it would be pretty weird for someone to try to be a pro-hero with just the ability to light up. Maybe it makes a blinding flash, or shoots heat beams or lasers or maybe it just explodes.

Her speculation was cut off when Hiromi loudly announced that he naturally also had a quirk before showing off the patterns on his palms. "Oooh so what are those for? 'Peww stuff'?" Buzzing with anticipation she stood back and watched him blast off with a pulse of blue light to headbutt Masaru in the chest. Letting out a small 'eep' and dodging a flying anpan she dashed over to where the two boys lay in a heap. "A-are you guys alright? We didn't kill someone before our first class right? Right?"

August August Elenion Aura Elenion Aura SodaToast SodaToast BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

full
Kohaku Maeda​
7:40 am
School Courtyard

Interactions: Larry Larry

Kohaku's parents had drilled good business practice into him since he was a child. Had he not been one of the younger children, he probably would've been indoctrinated into that world instead of being able to chose for himself. Nevertheless, he knew the basics of a first impression by heart. Have confidence and a firm handshake. Smile and be polite. Show interest and make a connection. So why? Why did this boy grab his hand, bun and all? AND WHY WASN'T HE LETTING GO?

Aside from the smashed anpan, Kohaku could feel his facade of confidence dwindling. His smile faltered ever so slightly. Was this a power play? Was this guy trying to throw him off his game? He didn't feel like he was being tested. As he subtly studied Yasushi's face, looking for an answer, the boy suddenly blushed and released his hand.

"S-s-sorry for t-that...I tend t-to get...lost in t-t-thought easily and...t-thanks," Yasushi said nervously. Oh. He's an anxious mess like me. He had completely misread the kid. Kohaku took a moment to compose himself and reaffirm his smile.

"Not a problem." He said, watching the boy quickly snatch the damaged bun before gulping it down instantly. What a strange character. I bet this is how I look to most of the other students here. Suppressing a grimace, he darted his eyes around to check his surroundings; but no one paid the two any mind.

"So M-Maeda-kun...what's y-y-your Q-Quirk?" Well, that was blunt. He wasn't surprised by this question. When gathering a bunch of students, the vast majority of whom control spectacular quirks, this is the one question on everyone's minds. Who has the ability to be the next top hero?

"Oh, my quirk isn't something I can really show off here. It, um, tends to cause a bit of damage and I wouldn't want to inconvenience the groundskeepers..." I really need to work on a hero introduction. He was treading water.

"S-s-sorry if I-I'm interrupting...but I n-need to l-l-let you know...I'll p-probably give a f-full demonstration l-later on in t-the day so...so wait until t-then to hear about m-my Quirk...o-okay?" The tall boy interjected. Well, that was curious. He asked a question he didn't want to answer himself.

"I guess we'll both have to wait until the demonstration." Kohaku said feinting excitement. "I wouldn't want to get burned out this early anyway, ha." Stupid. Stupid! You didn't tell him your quirk, you can't be making jokes about it. This is awkward. He looked longingly towards the front of the school, praying for the sweet rescue of the bell. Gotta change the subject . "Anyway, I'm from Atsuta so I'm kinda local, where are you from?" He asked, trying to shift the conversation back onto Yasushi.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back