• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP) Character Pages

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BriiAngelic

*Willingly Participates in Self Sabotoge*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules of Character Creation

1. There are modifications and there are demands. If I mean to allow you to negotiate I will specifically say “Plead your case” or “Another alternative can be discussed”, if no offer is given then that’s not a modification it’s a demand. Don’t waste your breath if it’s a demand you’ll only upset the gms by trying to get around it.
2. WIPs, Complete Character Sheets, and acceptances only here. Any form of review will take place via Discord pms or OOC. Anything else will be taken down.
3. I will give you a warning before I do but I’m not going to leave up the CS’s of players that never make it to the IC. If you ghost on us after being accepted or a month passes with your WIP not being touched then I’m taking it down
4. Make your characters sound like characters. If I see that the personality, background, and quirk make no sense individually and/or as a group then you’re not going to be accepted. Very easy, just don’t be constantly contradicting yourself and avoid Mary/Gary sues
5. There is a list of quirks I don’t accept, this is not a discussion they can be found under the spoiler saying “Don’t do this”

1. Insta Death Quirks
2. Copy Quirks
3. Super ____
4. Meta & Metagaming Quirks
5. May be added to if needed

|| || || ||

1. Rules: (You Are Here)
2. CS Templates
3. NPCs Of The School
4. NPC Heroes
5. Other NPCs

Last edited:
The Student's CS Example

40ebab7635a3739b549c449f9dc643d2.png

• image if you want​
    This is where the wordy Words that your the peeps speak go (Could be your character’s own quote, could be one they follow; Optional; No actual limit but please do not put 40 quotes)
    put who says it here

Name: (Anything's good just don't use something insulting; Also we’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary)
    Nickname(s): (Sometimes you just don't wanna accept your name. The real name tells us your background, but maybe that doesn't tell us about you. What do you wanna be called.)
    Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese (By default you are at the very least a japanese citizen, if you wanna be a foreigner tell me as I’m limiting them, you can be half whatever you want though)
    Height & Weight: (Optional doesn’t matter what units)

Fc: (Mainly a disclaimer, Totalllllly Optional delete if you want)

Code:
[div=width:Auto; height:auto; margin:auto;center; background-image:url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/a3067db8cc83e0ebc0cae5dc5b713d62-jpg.36902/full); background-size: auto; background-position: center top; overflow:hidden;]
[row][column=span3]A pic should go here[/column]
[column=span5][div=background: rgba(115,100,150, 0.5)]
[tabs][tab=Basic Info][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]
[center]image if you want[/center]
[blockquote=put who says it here]This is where the wordy Words that your the peeps speak go
(Could be your character’s own quote, could be one they follow; Optional; No actual limit but please do not put 40 quotes)[/blockquote][/font][/size]

[size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Name:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](Anything's good just don't use something insulting; Also we’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Nickname(s):[/b][/font] [font=bitter](Sometimes you just don't wanna accept your name. The real name tells us your background, but maybe that doesn't tell us about you. What do you wanna be called.)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Gender:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](I swear if any of you put attack helicopter)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc:[/b][/font] [font=bitter]Japanese (By default you are at the very least a japanese citizen, if you wanna be a foreigner tell me as I’m limiting them, you can be half whatever you want though)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Age:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](14-16 though you’re all first years)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Height & Weight:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](Optional doesn’t matter what units)[/font][/size]
[/tab]

[tab=Heroic Information][center][size=18px]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Desired Hero Name:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](This says alot about who they are, you’re always allowed to have your character change it down the line IC)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Desired Hero Costume:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Read that again, desired; Your character only has this when the school lets them
Give a picture, or multiple, and/or description, 
Any tools that the costume has must be noted and make some sense given context of the quirk. No point wasting money on kids that may never make it)
[/font][/size][/center][/tab]

[tab=Personality][size=18px][font=bitter]
[center]Image If you want[/center]
(There are three options here.
1: Use the below scale and fill it out.
 2: Give me at least 3 paragraphs of detailed description, one paragraph should be one or two traits don’t list dump
3: A combination, use the scale and give me at least 1 paragraph of written description
Feel free to move and regroup them as you wish)[/font]
[center][font=Fredericka the Great]Relation To World [/font]
[font=bitter]Stingy   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Philanthropic

Rude   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Kind

Chaotic   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Orderly

Pragmatic   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Idealistic[/font]

[font=Fredericka the Great]Relation to Organizations[/font]
[font=bitter]Lethargic   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Energetic

Unfocused   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Determined

Restless   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Patient[/font]

[font=Fredericka the Great]Relation to People[/font]
[font=bitter]Independent   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Collaborative

Intuitive   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Observer

Formal   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Casual

Spectator   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Mediator[/font]

[font=Fredericka the Great]Other:[/font]
[font=bitter]Introverted   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Extroverted

Goal Focused   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Team Focused

Cautious   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Courageous

Skittish   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Composed[/font][/center][/size][/tab]

[tab=Backstory][size=18px][font=bitter]
(Completely Optional, can add to it at any time so long as it doesn’t contradict on established canon and IC canon; ie don’t make people suddenly an edgelord)

[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Quirk][center][size=22px][font=Fredericka the Great]
Image If you want
[b](Format
Name || Type (Emitter / Transform/ Mutation)[/b][/font][/size][/center]

[size=18px][font=bitter]Description, be as wordy as needed, if it needs only a sentence give it a sentence if it needs 5 paragraphs it’s probably not an acceptable quirk. Don’t link any powers wikia, it’ll be an automatic denial. Quirks are a case to case thing don’t come up to me later upset because you think that it’s unfair something passed.
Most Importantly HAVE A DRAWBACK/LIMITER. Every character baring the mutant types had one. Uraraka got nausea, Kiri’s slowly wore down, Todoroki could get frostbite, Bakugou had to worry about the shockwave that could break his arms. Everything has limits, usually bad ones.) [/font][/size]

[spoiler=Guidelines to a Acceptable quirk]
[size=16px][font=bitter]-One that would have godmodding capabilities will be acceptable with proper moderation, you cannot just take over someone because you wanna even shinso had limitations, understand that this isn’t a pass to godmodding that’s still not allowed you would have to make sure the owners of the characters are cool with it
-No [i]Super Blank[/i] abilities as IDGAF about numbers so I don’t wanna wind up with multiple people trying to one up each other in a dick-measuring contest
-Don’t look at each others characters when making a character if you are the type to make a character to get around another character, actually if you’re that type please just don’t join thank you. This isn’t a battle royal.
-You get one quirk, one. Todoroki was an amazing exception of nature as far as I’m concerned. If it seems like two separate quirks I’ma tell ya that, you can plead your case of why they aren’t if you think so but stay respectful as otherwise you are gonna be more likely to fail. This is specifically the only place I allow negotiation.  
-Quirks that are plain copies of canon characters will not be accepted, similar ones are possible but don’t have reskins
-Things may be added and changed as needed[/font][/size]
[/spoiler]

[center][size=22px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Special Move:[/b][/font][/size][/center]
[size=18px][font=bitter](Format same as above, special moves are special don’t make them things that can be spammed; Also don’t make an emitter suddenly a mutant type etc this is a build off not a new type.
Limit 1; Very optional, don’t make a lazy kid suddenly know a move make it make sense with the character)

[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Relationships][size=18px]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Relationships To Other PCs:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Optional, if you do choose to add please add a sentences or two on how they met and what type of relationship they have)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Family & NPC Relations:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Go wild include anything you want-names pics etc, Optional and can be updated at anytime)[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Writing Sample][size=18px][font=bitter]
[center](This is actually really important so listen up to the guideline.
Make an example IC post with your character,
A good thing to think about is
Do you have…
Action
Dialogue
Thoughts
Description
Take this seriously please and give me what you think your average post length will be. I do have a minimum I want to see but if you have all of the elements then it shouldn’t be hard at all.
Example scenes:
* One of the times they saw something amazing
* Daily routine
* When they first started thinking of joining a hero school
* How they heard about Shikichi Academy
* Other one off scenes)
*Because this is to measure several things I will put emphasis on not linking anything you've previously wrote. Use this specific character and just write as you normally would
[/center]
[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Extra][size=18px][font=bitter]
[center](Everything Optional)
[b]Gallery:[/b]
[b]Favorites:[/b]
[b]Aesthetics:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Etc:[/b]
[/center][/font][/size]
[/tab][/tabs][/div][/column][/row]
[size=10px]Fc: (Mainly a disclaimer, Totalllllly Optional delete if you want)[/size][/div]

The Teacher's CS Example

1444195591-36100125-p2.jpg

• image if you want​
    This is where the wordy Words that your the peeps speak go (Could be your character’s own quote, could be one they follow; Optional; No actual limit but please do not put 40 quotes)
    put who says it here

Name: (What's in a name? Everyone has a story to it, even if it's just one line. What type of name did the parents pick? Anything's good just don't use something insulting; Also we’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary)
    Nickname(s): (Sometimes you just don't wanna accept your name. The real name tells us your background, but maybe that doesn't tell us about you. What do you wanna be called.)
    Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese ((By default you are at the very least a japanese citizen, most foreigners won’t wanna be based in Nagoya so have a great reason if you want one)
    Age: (It may be just a number, but it's how long you've been alive. 30+)

Code:
[div=width:Auto; height:auto; margin:auto;center; background-image:url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/boku-no-hero-all-might-background-3-jpg.36896/full); background-size: auto; background-position: center top; overflow:hidden;]
[column=span5][div=background: rgba(200,100,200, 0.6)]
[tabs][tab=Basic Info][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]
[center]image if you want[/center]
[blockquote=put who says it here]This is where the wordy Words that your the peeps speak go
(Could be your character’s own quote, could be one they follow; Optional; No actual limit but please do not put 40 quotes)[/blockquote][/font][/size]

[size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Name:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](What's in a name? Everyone has a story to it, even if it's just one line. What type of name did the parents pick? Anything's good just don't use something insulting; Also we’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Nickname(s):[/b][/font] [font=bitter](Sometimes you just don't wanna accept your name. The real name tells us your background, but maybe that doesn't tell us about you. What do you wanna be called.)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Gender:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](I swear if any of you put attack helicopter)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc:[/b][/font] [font=bitter]Japanese ((By default you are at the very least a japanese citizen, most foreigners won’t wanna be based in Nagoya so have a great reason if you want one)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Age:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](It may be just a number, but it's how long you've been alive. 30+)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Height & Weight:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](Optional doesn’t matter what units)[/font][/size]
[/tab]

[tab=Heroic Information][size=18px][center][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Hero Name:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](This says alot about who they are, as an adult this is set in stone)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Hero Costume:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Give picture(s), description, etc
Any tools that the costume has must be noted and make some sense given context of the quirk, and theme. If every hero was optimal then the sameness would bore everyone to death)
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Subject Taught/Facility Role:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Check extras for whats available)[/font]
[/font][/center][/size][/tab]

[tab=Personality][size=18px][font=bitter]
(There are three options here.
1: Use the below scale and fill it out.
 2: Give me at least 3 paragraphs of detailed description, one paragraph should be one or two traits don’t list dump
3: A combination, use the scale and give me at least 1 paragraph of written description
Feel free to move and regroup them as you wish)[/font]
[center][font=Fredericka the Great]Relation To World [/font]

Rude   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Kind

Skittish   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Composed[/font][/center][/size][/tab]

[tab=Backstory][size=18px][font=bitter]
(Completely Optional, can add to it at any time so long as it doesn’t contradict on established canon and IC canon; ie don’t make people suddenly an edgelord)

[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Quirk][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]
[center]Image If you want
[b](Format
Name || Type (Emitter / Transform/ Mutation)[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[size=18px][font=bitter]Description, be as wordy as needed, if it needs only a sentence give it a sentence if it needs 5 paragraphs it’s probably not an acceptable quirk. Don’t link any powers wikia, it’ll be an automatic denial. Quirks are a case to case thing don’t come up to me later upset because you think that it’s unfair something passed.
Most Importantly HAVE A DRAWBACK/LIMITER. Every character baring the mutant types had one. Uraraka got nausea, Kiri’s slowly wore down, Todoroki could get frostbite, Bakugou had to worry about the shockwave that could break his arms. Everything has limits, usually bad ones.) [/font][/size]

[spoiler=Guidelines to a Acceptable quirk]
[size=16px][font=bitter]-One that would have godmodding capabilities will be acceptable with proper moderation, you cannot just take over someone because you wanna even shinso had limitations, understand that this isn’t a pass to godmodding that’s still not allowed you would have to make sure the owners of the characters are cool with it
-No [i]Super Blank[/i] abilities as IDGAF about numbers so I don’t wanna wind up with multiple people trying to one up each other in a dick-measuring contest
-Don’t look at each others characters when making a character if you are the type to make a character to get around another character, actually if you’re that type please just don’t join thank you. This isn’t a battle royal.
-You get one quirk, one. Todoroki was an amazing exception of nature as far as I’m concerned. If it seems like two separate quirks I’ma tell ya that, you can plead your case of why they aren’t if you think so but stay respectful as otherwise you are gonna be more likely to fail. This is specifically the only place I allow negotiation.  
-Quirks that are plain copies of canon characters will not be accepted, similar ones are possible but don’t have reskins
-Things may be added and changed as needed[/font][/size]
[/spoiler]

[center][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Special Move:[/b][/font][/size][/center]
[size=18px][font=bitter](Format same as above, special moves are special don’t make them things that can be spammed; Also don’t make an emitter suddenly a mutant type etc this is a build off not a new type.
Limit: Case to case but lets not exceed 6)

[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Relationships][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]
[b]Relationships To Other PCs:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Optional, if you do choose to add please add a sentences or two on how they met and what type of relationship they have)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Family & NPC Relations:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](Go wild include anything you want-names pics etc, Optional and can be updated at anytime)[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Writing Sample][size=18px][font=bitter]
[center](This is actually really important so listen up to the guideline.
Make an example IC post with your character,
A good thing to think about is
Do you have…
Action
Dialogue
Thoughts
Description
Take this seriously please and give me what you think your average post length will be. I do have a minimum I want to see but if you have all of the elements then it shouldn’t be hard at all.
Example scenes:
* An event that made them became a teacher
* Daily routine
* Other one off scenes)
*Because this is to measure several things I will put emphasis on not linking anything you've previously wrote. Use this specific character and just write as you normally would
[/center]
[/font][/size][/tab]

[tab=Extra][size=18px][font=bitter]
[center](Everything Optional)
[b]Gallery:[/b]
[b]Favorites:[/b]
[b]Aesthetics:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Etc:[/b]
[/center][/font][/size]
[/tab][/tabs][/div][/column][/row]
[size=10px]Fc: (Mainly a disclaimer, Totalllllly Optional delete if you want)[/size][/div]

The Npc's CS Example

EUu1Guw.jpg
Basic Info
image if you want​
put who says it here

Name: (We’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary; Unless they are specifically a tourist ^.^”)
Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese (unless they're a tourist or something)

NPC Information
School / Workplace:
(After all they’re likely in one unless they’re NEETs; which is uh fine I guess but then they’ll never be seen?)
Weekend Hangouts:
(After all it’s always possible for them to run into filler and plot; 3-5 if you have a suggestion for a new place write it in here and we’ll add it eventually)

Personality

Image If you want
(Use the below scale and fill it out. Only one option on NPCs)

Relation To World
Stingy ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Philanthropic

Rude ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Kind

Chaotic ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Orderly

Pragmatic ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Idealistic

Relation to Organizations
Lethargic ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Energetic

Unfocused ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Determined

Restless ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Patient

Relation to People
Independent ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Collaborative

Intuitive ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Observer

Formal ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Casual

Spectator ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Mediator

Other:
Introverted ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Extroverted

Goal Focused ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Team Focused

Cautious ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Courageous

Skittish ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Composed

Relationships
Image If you want
(I leave it up to you how much you add)

Extra

(Anything that would help this npc be used)

Code:
[div=width:Auto; height:auto; margin:auto;center; background-image:url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/section-bg-dark.33636/full?d=1516109502); background-size: auto; background-position: center top; overflow:hidden;]
[column=span5][div=background: rgba(200,100,200, 0.5)][scroll=400px][center][font=Fredericka the Great][size=32px]Basic Info[/size][/font][/center]
[size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][center]image if you want[/center]

[size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]Name:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](We’re in japan please don’t make every character Mary or Gary; Unless they are specifically a tourist ^.^”)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc:[/b][/font] [font=bitter]Japanese (unless they're a tourist or something)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Age:[/b][/font] [font=bitter](anything goes for npcs)[/font]

[center][font=Fredericka the Great][size=32px]NPC Information[/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great][b]School / Workplace:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](After all they’re likely in one unless they’re NEETs; which is uh fine I guess but then they’ll never be seen?)[/font]
[font=Fredericka the Great][b]Weekend Hangouts:[/b][/font]
[font=bitter](After all it’s always possible for them to run into filler and plot; 3-5 if you have a suggestion for a new place write it in here and we’ll add it eventually)
[/font][/size][/center]

[center][font=Fredericka the Great][size=32px]Personality[/size][/font][/center]

[center][size=18px][font=bitter]Image If you want
(Use the below scale and fill it out. Only one option on NPCs)[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]Relation To World[/font]

Rude   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Kind

Skittish   ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱   Composed[/font][/size][/center]

[center][font=Fredericka the Great][size=32px]Relationships[/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=18px][font=Fredericka the Great]Image If you want[/font]
[font=bitter](I leave it up to you how much you add)[/font][/size][/center]

[center][font=Fredericka the Great][size=32px]Extra[/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=18px][font=bitter]
[/font][/size][/center]
[/scroll][/div][/column][/row]

[size=10px][color=white]Fc: (Mainly a disclaimer, Totalllllly Optional delete if you want)[/color][/size][/div]

|| || || ||

1. Rules:
2. CS Templates (You Are Here)
3. NPCs Of The School
4. NPC Heroes
5. Other NPCs

Last edited:

• 6c8527491c31cc3b368b83e88252f043.jpg
    Basic Info
    allura_mira_armstrong_by_solkorra-dbd2xve.jpg
    Stand tall and face the world with all your might because the world owes you no favors. If you want things to get better, make it so.
    Ichika

Name: Ichika Sato
    Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese
    Height & Weight: 5'3 & 138lbs

NPC Information
    School / Workplace:
    Headmaster of Shikichi High
    Weekend Hangouts:
    The School; The Shrine

Personality

allura_sketch_by_akasunanodei-db8vpyk.jpg

Relation To World

Rude ▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Kind

Chaotic ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱ Orderly

Pragmatic ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Idealistic

Unfocused ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Determined

Restless ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Patient

Relation to People
    Independent ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱ Collaborative

Intuitive ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Observer

Formal ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Casual

Spectator ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱ Mediator

Other:
    Introverted ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Extroverted

Goal Focused ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Team Focused

Cautious ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Courageous

Skittish ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Composed

Relationships
    Teachers:
    TBA

Extra
    -Quirk utilizes Flower petals as weapons (Will add later)
    -Might add some here later

Fc: Allura (Voltron: LD)

|| || || ||

1. Rules:
2. CS Templates
3. NPCs Of The School (You Are Here)
4. NPC Heroes
5. Other NPCs

Last edited:

• mitsuki_konishi_by_kr0npr1nz-d80yqoe.jpg
    Basic Info
    Konishi.jpg
    put who says it here

Name: Yuina 'Reza' Akiyama
    Height & Weight: 5'9 & 165lbs

woman_in_red_twewy_wp_by_zerohime-d3h4oov.jpg
    NPC Information
    School / Workplace:
    Seishun High Headmaster
    Weekend Hangouts:
    Seishun, Shikichi, Unimall, Port Aquarium

Personality

Relation To World

Rude ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Kind

Chaotic ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Orderly

Pragmatic ▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Idealistic

Unfocused ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Determined

Restless ▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Patient

Relation to People
    Independent ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Collaborative

Intuitive ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Observer

Formal ▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Casual

Spectator ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ Mediator

Other:
    Introverted ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱ Extroverted

Goal Focused ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ Team Focused

Cautious ▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Courageous

Skittish ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Composed

Relationships
    Image If you want
    (I leave it up to you how much you add)

Extra

Fc: Konishi (TWEWY)

|| || || ||

1. Rules:
2. CS Templates
3. NPCs Of The School
4. NPC Heroes (You Are Here)
5. Other NPCs

Last edited:

• full
    Basic Info
    full
    Come onnnnn. You gotta choose to be happy ya know.
    Akira Yamamoto

Name: Akira Yamamoto
    Height & Weight: 5'4 & 135lbs

NPC Information
    School / Workplace:
    Second Year Of Seishin High
    Desired Hero Name:
    Sugar Sweet
    Weekend Hangouts:
    Everywhere

Personality
    Relation To World
    Stingy ▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Philanthropic

Rude ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Kind

Chaotic ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Orderly

Pragmatic ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Idealistic

Lethargic ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Energetic

Unfocused ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Determined

Restless ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Patient

Relation to People
    Independent ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱ Collaborative

Intuitive ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱ Observer

Formal ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Casual

Spectator ▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ Mediator

Other:
    Introverted ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ Extroverted

Goal Focused ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ Team Focused

Cautious ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ Courageous

Skittish ▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ Composed

Relationships
    full

Akio Yamamoto: Father, rarely talks about it’s well known he’s passed away
    Kaede Yamamoto: Mother,
    AKIRA'S SQUAD TBA

Extra

Fc: Niko Niyama (Kizvair)

|| || || ||

1. Rules:
2. CS Templates
3. NPCs Of The School
4. NPC Heroes
5. Other NPCs (You Are Here)

Last edited:
VERY WIP

• 20170219___fie_by_typin-dazm3mg.jpg

• Fie_sen2_fanart.jpg
      I've been told that I cannot stab you because that's not what a hero does...
      Takuya

Name: Takuya Takahashi
      Nickname(s): Taki, Kuya
      Height & Weight: 5'0 & 105lbs

Fc: Fie Claussel (L.o.H: TiCS)

Last edited:

• cara.png

• yukioo.png
      The Icy Pink Hero has Arrived: Sakura Blizzard!
      Yukio Sakura

Name: Yukio Sakura
      Nickname(s): Yuki, Sakura,
      Height & Weight: 5'5" / 133Ibs

Fc: Drew it myself

Last edited:

• 0cb2e32632c2913f03d9180940aec36e.jpg

• Yata.Misaki.full.1524955.jpg
      Not everyone can do what I do, so I will do it.
      Masaru's Hero

Name: Masaru Hazumi
      Nickname(s): Masa-kun
      Height & Weight: 5'4", 139 lb.

Last edited:

Untitled-1.png

• I don't look to be the ideal hero that every kid wants to grow up to be. I look to be the hero that no one wants to be.
    Isamu Yamazaki

Name: Isamu Yamazaki
    Nickname(s): Zak
    Height & Weight: 6'3'' Ft / 180 Ibs

Last edited:

Roleplay Nation Tsuneo Fujiwara Face Claim.jpg

• Tell me when the fun begins. I'll be over here. The crackers are good.
    Tsuneo Fujiwara

Name: Tsuneo Fujiwara
    Nickname(s): Neo
    Height & Weight: 5'9, 140lbs

Last edited:
wip

Harukawa.Sora.full.2252158.jpg

• reshgkjbnm.png
    If I make the best of any situation, things are a lot better.
    Hiromi

(Ame) Hiromi Fujoka:
    Height & Weight: 5'0 & 100 lb

Last edited:
  • Appearance:
    RsxIMha.png

Quote: What's even the point of doing anything if you can't look good doing it?

Name: Nami Izawa

Nicknames/Alias: Doesn't answer to them

Height & Weight: Average height for her age, skinny.

Last edited:

• 5688-40475413.jpg

• Give as good as you get

Name: Kanna Fujibashi
      Nickname(s): Nana
      Ethnicity: Japanese
      Height & Weight: 4'10, 127lbs

Last edited:

Perfect picture.png

• "There's no need rush into trouble. You only need time to win everything."
    Kamihito Suika

Name: Kamihito Suika
    Nickname(s): Kami
    Height & Weight: 4'7 ft tall & 39 kg (Optional doesn’t matter what units)

Fc: Hans Christian Anderson. Fate Grand Order

Last edited:

Toujou.png

• One day I hope to mold myself into someone who can use his quirk, but that's a distant dream.
    Toujou Okamoto

Name: Toujou Okamoto
    Nickname(s): Tou
    Height & Weight: 180 cm, 82 kg

Last edited:

challenge__grease_monkey_by_deboahan.jpg

• "The world runs on blood and petrol."
    Sango Seikyu

Name: Sango Seikyu
    Height & Weight: 160 cm tall (5'3), weighs 65kg (143lbs).

Fc: Taken from DeviantArt, made by Deboahan

Last edited:
[class=cap1] width:512px; height:90px; background-color:black; border:3px; border-style:solid groove; border-color:#dddddd; border-radius:45px 45px 3px 3px; margin:auto; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:29px; color:white; text-align:center; [/class] [class=cap2] width:512px; height:90px; background-color:black; border:3px; border-style:solid groove; border-color:#dddddd; border-radius: 0px 0px 75px 75px; margin:auto; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:29px; color:white; text-align:center; [/class] [class=header] height:300px; width:512px; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/44/b9/c1/44b9c139813e226d2a4dad91d06fbcce.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size: cover; border:4px; border-color:#bf3333; border-style:solid groove; margin:auto; [/class] [class=main_wrap] max-width:85%; height:600px; border:3px; border-style:solid groove; border-color: #50f442; background-image:url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/boku-no-hero-all-might-background-3-jpg.36896/full); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size: cover; margin:auto; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=laypic1] width:350px; height:600px; border:3px; border-style:double groove; border-color:#161616 #bab8b8; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/N9l3p6p.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size: cover; position:relative; float:left; left:5px; [/class] [class=laypic2] width:350px; height:600px; border:3px; border-style:double groove; border-color:#161616 #bab8b8; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/cb/f5/21cbf5be70a2ef78f1973b1e89138162.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size: cover; position:relative; float:left; left:5px; [/class] [class=content1] width:58%; height:600px; border:3px; border-style:double groove; border-color:#161616 #bab8b8; background-color:black; opacity:0.7; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:20px; color:red; float:right; [/class] [class=content2] overflow-y:scroll; width:58%; height:600px; border:3px; border-style:double groove; border-color:#161616 #bab8b8; background-color:black; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:20px; color:#ffffff; float:right; opacity:0.9; text-align:center; [/class] [class=label] width: 200px; height:40px; background-size: 200px 200px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#efac10; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, black 00%,white 100%), url('w3css.gif'); background-blend-mode:screen; font-size:28px; color:#ffffff; [/class]

[div class=cap1]Heroics Instructor[/div]
[div class=header][/div]
[div class=cap2]Altergeist[/div]

[div class=main_wrap]
[div class=laypic1][/div]
[div class=content1]
[div class=label]Basics[/div]
Name: Eisuke Maijoshi

Nickname
"Stick to this one and we're fine."
  • Ace

Height | Weight: 5'11'' | 177 LBS

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black
[/div]

[div class=laypic2][/div]
[div class=content2]

• Hero Name
    Altergeist

Hero Suit
    Altergeist's gear consist of thin armored plates that go to four layers, over protective thin fabric. These 'plates' rest on the muscles of his torso: shoulders, trapezoids, chest and line across the last 4 ribs, the abdominal muscles, the arms, hands, back, and thighs, atop fortified heat resistant and fire proof fabric. The fabric is black in color as his top and is thin but durable and has the capability of stopping knives, or any other bladed or blunt object. The extent of the fabric's ability is minimizing the damage a bullet can cause by absorbing some of the kinetic energy bullets release.

The metal plates on Eisuke's costume act both as protective armor to fend off bullets, and any other offending elements. And all four layers of his metal plates are capable of handling his ability to generate plasma. Each layer has a radiation barrier to prevent heat from being absorbed into the metal and prevent heat from being completely absorbed by the metal itself. All four layers have a specific design function.

1st layer: The top and visible part of his armor. All of these plates consist of tiny holes that couldn't even fit the tip of the knife in a single one. These tiny millimeter sized dots release gaseous steam every now and then that Eisuke can release as a sort of brief smokescreen at his own freewill with the sensory and motion controls under the final layer of his suit. They also act as a way for the suit to breath, but if he desires he can shut the holes and build up the steam to a larger effect.

2nd Layer: This layer acts as the main shock-absorber and has the most reflective heat material and allows for air passageway through a permeate material.

3rd Layer: Is a secondary Shock absorber and has sensory based material worked under its playing to analyze muscle movement, so if Eisuke flexes his muscles in a certain way and performs specific hand movements or gestures he can shut the pathway to the holes of the first layer.

4th Layer: Is the final shock absorber and has motions sensors worked into the playing to pick up movement. It works in tandem with the second layer to open or shut the holes that allow for steam and also has built in heat sensors to keep track of Eisuke's body temperature and send data to the built in cooling system that is spread throughout the fabric of his suit to maintain his body temperature so he doesn't overheat when using his abilities.

[/div]
FC: Garou | OPM
[/div]

amarelle___headshot_by_glarionac-d34wwxn.jpg

• I want you to trust me.
    Saki

Name: Saki Sorigawa
    Nickname(s): None have been given to her
    Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese (half-French)
    Height & Weight: She is 163cm tall (5'4")

WIP

1531103239036.png

• 1531106114889.png
    Sometimes when you reach for the stars, it turns out stars are just big balls of gas that burn you when you get close to it. Which is why you shouldn't reach for the stars. Reach for the moon or something, it's a lot more obtainable and it probably won't burn you as much.
    Sakamoto Minoru

Name: Minoru Sakamoto
    Nickname(s): "Moto" by a select few
    Height & Weight: 5'11 & 148 lbs

Fc: Dazai Osamu

Last edited:

A pic should go here

• image if you want​
    "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."
    put who says it here

Name: Tsuchida Mikoto 槌田尊
    Nickname(s): Mikoto, Mikki, Miko-san
    Height & Weight: 174cm/58kg

akio-jpg.461329

• Aki! Get back here and clean your room!
    Mio Hinata

Name:
    Akio Hiraku 昭夫 拓
    Nicknames/Alias:
    Hira, Aki
    Ethnicity:
    Japanese
    Height | Weight:
    155 cm | 46 kg

Attachments

• Akio.jpg
    Akio.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 708
  • Akio-3.jpg
    Akio-3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ready for review! I hope

edit1e1561c7c489dbe8769f682d440b67b4.jpg

• "As long as you're still fighting, you haven't lost"
    Revered proverb

Name: Kohaku Maeda
    Nickname(s): Haku
    Height & Weight: 5'5 & 120 lb

The magic of broken code

Last edited:
Completed-Ready to be reviewed whenever there's time!

9208db27f7fbc1fc1cb85e15c5a4112d.jpg

• e485eba561a0098be0e40a1e57df23d1.jpg
    "They say the only way to get better is to keep working at it. I don't know who they are, but that's why I try and make my bed everyday even if it's ten minutes before I'm going back to sleep. ." -Nao Koizumi
    put who says it here

Name: Nao Koizumi
    Nickname(s): Sunshine,
    Height & Weight: 5'1, 118lbs

Last edited:

• ffd1bb751561ecaaa06afae529fe477e89f7286f_00.gif
    Yay, just woke up, I'm ready for the day… Woo… *dozes off again*
    Chuya

Name: Chuya Sobol
    Nickname(s): Chu
    Ethnicity/Nationality/Etc: Japanese/Russian
    Height & Weight: 5'3'' - 126 lbs

Fc: *shruggo* Google found it for me so…

B3CDE120-5320-498E-B8F8-A4943F81FC02.jpeg

• ”I-Um, forgive me...I don’t have anything inspiring to say. But maybe this might help, your quirk doesn’t define you. Believe me, I know.”
    Emoto Keijō

Name: Emoto Keijō

Nickname(s): Emo[Brother], Marble[Get it? Because his head is a weird shape!], Bro[Brother], EM[Friends if he has any]

Height & Weight: 5’11, 162

Users who are viewing this thread

Back