• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dynasties and Destinies

"but you're cozy" Victor whined back and nuzzled him further, "can't we sleep a little longer." He crawled more into the bed.

Yuuri whined and gave Victor another push, so hard that Victor almost rolled over. "Viiiiccccttoooorrrr! What in the workd did I do!"

He sighed and fell back onto his back.

Victor climbed on top of Yuuri to pin him down with his weight although he was careful not to squish him too hard, "What did you do?" he repeated the words but there was a lot more intent behind the way Victor spoke them, "Yuuri, Yuuri, Yuuri" the fallen King clicked his tongue with disapproval, "You made quite the scene at the banquet last night" his fingers traced a line along Yuuri's jaw as though somehow fascinated by the way his neck curved.

Yuuri's eyes widened and kept darting from Victor's face to the door

"I... I..." he tried to stammer out. "I'm soooooooo sorry, whatever I did. I promise I will never ever ever...." his voice trailed off as he saw the devilish expression on Victor's face.

"Oh," He said simply. Blood rushed to his face.

"you don't remember?" Victor just smiled at him sweetly, "demanding that I make a choice? Accept you with all your culture or abandon my feelings for you?" Perhaps Yuuri hadn't said it as many words but he felt like a dramatic paraphrase would do well here.

Yuuri slowly shook his head.

"I... I... I said that?" He asked. "I... I mean..." He'd been dreading the day he would have to choose, hoping to put it off indefinitely. Maybe not anymore.

"Uh.... and what did you say?"

But the way Victor was straddling him should be an indicator.

Yuuri's eyes widened before Victor's lips engulfed his and all his shock melted away.

He relaxed into the kiss and put his arms around Victor's neck, drawing him even closer.

"You know..." Yuuri whispered when they came up for air. "That almost sounds like a proposal" Before resuming the kiss. When they drew back again, he added "In some cultures, it's as good as marriage"

"Just promise me one thing" Victor spoke, keeping his lips just out of reach of Yuuri's as his blue gaze searched those oriental features, "promise me that no matter what happens... you and I will always come first for each other. Relationship wise I mean, I would never ask you to choose me over your people just... I don't want to be with anyone but you Yuuri." he reached up to cup Yuuri's cheek, "but I have seen how people will take the easy way out when things get difficult. I do not want that to ever be us."

Yuuri pulled him in for another kiss. "I do," he promised before moving his hands under Victor's shirt.

--

They stayed in the room all night. Yuuri leaned back in his bed, thoroughly exhausted. There was a knock at the door. Yuuri squeaked and tried to cover himself up.

"Yuuri," Mari's voice came through the door. "Mom made Katsudon"

Victor perked up, "ooo, I have not tried that yet" he smiled at Yuuri with excitement, absolutely no regard for his own unclothed state. "We should go"

"Wait! Victor!" Yuuri shouted, grabbing the man's arm. He could practically hear Mari's smirk from behind the door. He glanced around the room. Victor's shirt was lying on the dusty floor. A few of its buttons had popped loose when Yuuri ripped it off. Yuuri's own robes were probably too small, not to mention yellow.

"Uhh... Mari. Could you bring some of Nishigori's clothes? Yuuko should be able to show you where they are" He called through the door.

"Sure, little brother," The amusement in her voice was plain and Yuuri's ears turned pink.

A few minutes later, she returned with couple garments, no doubt too loose, but good enough for now. Yuuri had already dressed.

"It might be better for you to appear in oriental clothes in the court anyway." He muttered to Victor.

"well I don't have much Ruthenian clothing to chose from, do I?" Victor chuckled, "you ruined my last shirt" his blue eyes danced with amusement as they watched Yuuri.
"Why don't we wear something that matches?" He asked as he looked through some of Yuuri's clothing, picking out a yellow garment with curiosity, "so much yellow. You would look much nicer in blues I think. But maybe I can pull this off" he tied a yellow waist sash around his head and struck a pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back