Story Dying Roses

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Chapter One
The First Attempt

The thought of selling my soul to a demon never crossed my mind until I realized I had nothing to live for. My husband was away with his mistress and my child that was an exact reflection of him sat on the edge of my bed every day asking me where her father was. “Fxck off,” I thought to myself but I never said It, I just smiled a grabbed her cheerios and she did the same annoying thing she did every day hold two cheerios up to her eyes and say “Look mommy I’m daddy,” and does that annoying laugh. I can feel my blood boiling just looking at her however instead of letting my anger take over me I just smiled and replied: “You look just like him.” I hated her for even being born that’s when my marriage took a turn for the worst. My once slim and smooth body had scars and stretch marks all because of her. “Mommy your face is frowning...” I overheard as I started to come out of my daydream.

“Let's take a bath...” I said as I stood from the table. I ran the bath water and got in even added bubbles It would be my child's last bath so why not “Annabelle come take a bath with your mom.” I watched as Annabelle smiled and cheerfully jumped in the tub placing her head on my chest. She trusted me and loved me as any child would be I hated her. I Gently pushed her head down into the bathtub until I got a good enough grip on her hair she began to struggle so I pushed her head down harder then I heard the sound of the door opening I hurried and pulled her head from under the water “Annabelle be more care you fell asleep.” for the first time I saw fear in my child's eyes and I loved every moment of it “Sorry mama” she said as she coughed and gasped for air. I quickly grabbed my robe and wrapped Annabelle in a towel.

Chapter 2

Welcome to hell

I greeted my husband with a nice wet kiss from me and Annabelle. He stilled smelled like the other woman he didn’t even have the courtesy to shower. I smiled and handed Annabelle over to her father “I’ll start cooking dinner...” A nice steak and cyanide dinner sleeping with the town chemist really paid off. I smiled as I set the table and watched as my child and husband played in the living room. “Dinner is ready,” I said in the most cheerful way possible tonight was the night I killed them both. Then it hit me... Literally, a bullet hit me right in the left side of my head.

I was surrounded by darkness and a man spoke out to me “Do you accept me as your eternal darkness,” Was this heaven? If it was movies lied it seemed more like a stage for a horror movie. “This is hell,” the man said as he stretched his hand to me. I took it and smiled thus started our night of passion. After what felt like hours I told him “I accept your darkness in every way,” He smiled and kissed me then I woke up to “Mommy where’s daddy?.”

((I'll continue if some peeps like it))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back