Video Games Dying light/dead island

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
With the virus going on and people being urged to stay in I feel Microsoft was being nice putting dead island on the game pass and having dying light on sale for a bit. At first I downloaded dead island for a zombie fix then playing it realised I'd rather be playing dying light.

My point is... does anyone wanna play multiplayer in these games? Co op story mainly but just fucking about trying to level up is fine to.

If no one wants to play that's fine, why not turn this into a thread where you post about zombie games and why you like or dislike them.

For both of the games in the title of a fan of the kick. Dying light is my pick of the two if you were to buy these games to download.

oh wow i didn't know people still play those games; i played dying light so much when i was like 14/15. unfortunately, my xbox acts like i never owned it and is making me purchase it again, despite it saying i own the season pass and the following DLC. shame, because i'm pretty sure i had the best gear on it. however, i do have game pass so i can install dead island? i've never played the first actually, but i played a lot of riptide

The first is ok but if you have played other ones it's lacking. The dying light I bought was remastered with all the dlc for Xbox one so the 360 version might be different.

I member finishing dead island on the 360 and liking how each character had a different skill tree. Melee weapons and the throwing expert being my favourites.

If you download dead island and feel like it'd be worth it I'll jump on aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back