Dyani Moon

Kiowa

anime-girl-mask-redhead-painting-hd-wallpaper-694x417.jpg

Name: Dyani Moon
Nickname: Dya

Meaning behind name: 'Dyani' meaning deer. She was named this due to where she was born and the sight of a deer before her mother went into labour.

Sexual Orientation: Hetero-sexual

Race: Human
Grade: 13th

Aura Scale: City - A

Aura skill/form/power: Dyani is able to produce small circular shield onto her wrists. Enabling her to block small amount of attacks but use the sharp edges as a weapon themselves.

Setbacks/drawbacks of said power: If Dyani isn't careful she can often end up with bruises over her body. Occurring mainly on her chest, neck and arms. Looking raw, purple and large it often looks as if someone has brutally beaten her. It takes a medium amount of energy to use her power, however this is constant, if she were to use all her energy it can take up to 5 hours before she is able to use her skill again.
Description of said power: Manipulation of matter around the surface/area around her wrists.

Personality: Confident. This is the one and best word to describe Dyani. Even from a young age, Dya has been independent in heDr ways, wanting to solve obstacles and puzzles by herself and without any interruption or help. Even so, if help is ever offered, her kindness shines through. Offering a bright and warming smile, she always tries her best to keep a happy and kind expression. However, if you get on the wrong side of her, her tongue can spit fire and you would hope not to be stood in the firing line. 

Likes: Dya loves small animals, reading new and informative books and flirting seems to be fun for her.
Dislikes: Dya thoroughly dislikes being taken advantage of, though it can be seen she brings it one herself along with disliking the feeling of being exhausted.

Bio: Dyanis family has had troubles from the beginning. Dating all the way back before New Earth, they were a rich and powerful family. With great houses and many people working for the Moon family, the WEW brought all of this to an end. They ended up bankrupt after spending all their money to leave earth and travel to the new world they would call home.
Moving forward to the birth of Dyani, her mother, father and elder brother lived simply. With no money, they could no afford the great and beyond. When her mother had finally come into labour they travelled to the hospital in great haste, but feared they wouldn't make it. Her mother cried as she watched the world travel by before everything stopped. Her eyes meeting with a stags she knew her child would be alright.
Born into the world healthy, the baby girl was named Dyani. She grew and grew, stronger and stronger before she knew something was coming to an end. That end was her father. An addiction hidden so long, the ten year old found her father gasping for her hand as the empty bottle of beer lay on the floor. Broken inside, Dyani waited till she was old enough to do something amazing. She wanted to do something greater in the world. Loving goodbyes to her mother and her brother, her heart was set on becoming a Guardian and so she made her way to the academy. 

Habits: Dyani has a habit of day dreaming during important conversations or at any time at all really. She often cracks her knuckles when she is becoming agitated.

Extra: Plays the fiddle, very well. But rarely in-front of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiowa Can you put in the drawbacks how much energy it takes to keep her wrist guards going and how long it takes her to regenerate enough to get going again if she bottoms out on it?  :3

@Kiowa Thank you! :D   Accepted!  ^.^  I'm still working on getting the forum stuff set up and then I need to make a third character for everything.  I would encourage, if you're up to it, making more than one character.  ^.^  Even maybe the second one being  a teacher as we really need those.  :D

@Kiowa Thank you! :D   Accepted!  ^.^  I'm still working on getting the forum stuff set up and then I need to make a third character for everything.  I would encourage, if you're up to it, making more than one character.  ^.^  Even maybe the second one being  a teacher as we really need those.  :D

I'll make a teacher I think, will work on it tonight! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back