DWMA || Death Weapon Meister Academy

Not everyone... I said nothing....so.... It's not everyone... Just the majority of the constant Rpers....

Also debating on having Alma just follow Lycan out of curiosity... She doing nothing else... Dunno tho...

I literally hate it when people do that. I'm not saying I hate you I just hate when people do that. Just a heads up. xD

If you want to do it, do it! It'll give me something to do as well! :)

Oh, and by the way, guys, Archaius is pronounced Arr-k-eye-uss

I'm pretty sure I put that in his CS, but yeah. It's not "Arch-eye-uss, if that's where you're getting Archie from.

Nah I read the CS but I just figured Archaius Archie just seemed to fit. I'd rather have it right though so I don't mess up!

Actually, I don't think he would really care on what you call him, but whenever I hear Archie, I instantly think Pokemon, so xD

Awww why does everyone think the cat is cute? Archaius is A F*CKING BEAR. WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE HIM.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Awww why does everyone think the cat is cute? Archaius is A F*CKING BEAR. WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE HIM.
"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Archaius: I'm cute too, you guys D:

I'm sure Trixx will like him.

Then again, I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

A shady guy who sells watches.

Pure rolox. Diamond encrusted.

Can someone help me find a picture for my Weapon? I don't have one in mind, so right now, I'm up for idea's.

Okay let's try this again

A PARASOL

MUSICAL INSTRUMENT

SWORD

AK-47

TITAN MISSILE (apparently that's a nuke)

OOH I KNOW

A NAGINATA

naginata-custom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back