DWMA || Death Weapon Meister Academy

Oh, just so everyone knows (and should have read it), Archaius walked up to the group of Lycan, Cora, Celeste, and Sarah.

I'm sorry that my posts are too long for you guys to read all the details. :3

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Trundle said:
Not for long! Archaius and Lycan gonna have a fight! WOOO!
Shit's about to go down!

(as long as Archaius doesn't have some sort of diabetic episode x_x

Archaius: "GODDAMNIT DIABETES. YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE/SUGAR AS LONG AS THIS GUY IS TAUGHT A LESSON." D:<)

Plagued: *looks at the two boys* "ugghhhh why are boys always so willing to fight...stupid Archaius and his ease of being provoked!"

*is a girl*

derpina.png

*derp*

Yeah, so do I, but Archaius is often as easy to provoke as he is to calm, soooo

If Celeste hadn't intervened, blood would have already been spilled because I was ready to make him jump out at Lycan with snapping bear jaws.

Peaceswore said:
Wanna fight the son of death? He's more than will especially if you insult his style xD
Night: NO, NO TOUCHING ONII-SAN! D:<

tumblr_inline_mrgrmzqmO31qz4rgp.png

Okay, Lycan's really pissing me off xD He's a total ass

"No, I'm a bear! No, I'm an adult!" <epitome of a child speaking

Plagued: *glares at Lycan* "I am the queen of yandere psychos...don't mess with me." *readies murder weapons*

"I will torture and mutilate you until you beg for mercy."

*evil laughter*

Peaceswore said:
"Why are there so many people with no sense in style!? I have only seen two not including myself!"
Archaius: *looks at his black and blue Soul Eater themed hoodie* F*ck you, I love this hoodie.

Oh, and what happened to reacting to Night D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back