DWMA || Death Weapon Meister Academy

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter
Questions, concerns, or problems, tag me and ask. I will respond ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noyeh Actually can I ask that you pick the first two forms of your weapon or the last two? Wanna try and keep them similar

Sure, sorry for the late response, life always comes first. @Maxwelle

Oh right, I changed my forms, I can now turn only into a Spear and Scythe, it seems understandable, in my mind.

Okay, this is totally slipping my mind at the moment. Is there a term for an individual with weapon blood, but can utilize themselves instead of requiring a Meister?

Like Maka, I guess? Or that one character with the fire gauntlets?

And would you allow that in a character to be a Grigori?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Well, a Grigori needs special circumstances to utilize their Grigori soul power. In other words they need something to control it. For instance, Maka was only able to fly when Soul became a Death Scythe because of the high wavelength of a Death Scythe. So, it'll be harder to use the power. And the only two circumstances I can recall a weapon fighting without a meister is with Giriko and the Thompson Sisters. If you can come up with something similar to Giriko, then sure, you don't need a meister but then there's also less interaction sooo I wouldn't recommend it.

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Can someone tell me what's happened so far? You guys all roleplay so damn fast x_x

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Well as far as I can tell Cora, Sarah, Enoki, and Light are in the classroom. Celeste seems to be outside or on their way or something. I think everyone is making their way to the classroom pretty much from what I can tell.

Cora and Light are arguing and Celeste is trying to make them apologize. I think everyone might be in the classroom maybe minus a 1 or 2 people.

@Noyeh

TotalChaos said:
There we go. Completed CS. Let me know if it needs fixing.
@Winter576 you still planning on joining me here?
Maybe. It depends on how my schedule looks for the next couple days. I'll let you know tomorrow probably.

Cocoabutterkisses said:
She was so happy there were so many people with high energy. The girl in the blue hoodie, Cora, and this guy!
Omfg is that supposed to be Archaius?

If so, awesome. That's exactly what I wanted his physical impression to first be xD

*high-fives*

Even though he hasn't spoken yet, thanks xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back