• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Duodecies Infinitum - A Homestuck RP - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm probably going to focus on just Paxxis for this rp. Don't have any good ideas for a second character really
Oh cool, thanks for replying to my question, hope everything’s going well.

Looks like we’re only looking at Noivians NPCs, then, and we can start chain/team-planning?

My two options for titles for the two remaining trolls is Thief of Mind and Mage of Time, or Thief of Time and Mage of Mind, and I can't decide which I like better.

A Mage of Time and a Mage of Mind essentially serve the same concept - guiding the session down the proper path or "timeline" to secure a win. The Mage can do this regardless of which aspect it's given, so I guess the true deciding factor would be with what aspect to give the Thief.

I like the concept of "borrowed time" that comes with a Thief of Time, but the possibilities that come with a mind controlling Thief of Mind... hoo boy. If only I could pair it with a cerulean blood that has Vriska's powers or something.

I think I will be going with the Thief of Time/Mage of Mind combo, though.

Alright, I have the last two trolls up, save for their appearance, which I'll be drawing soon. Here's some things I'm thinking regarding how my characters would get along with other people's characters.

Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII I feel like Xarios and Pacsle might butt heads often, and sometimes get along? I think Pacsle might end up ticking him off quite often. Ezipah is a bit more laidback, so they'll probably get along, but ultimately I don't think they'd interact much? I also don't think Daldra and Xarios would interact much, either.

Squad141 Squad141 I think Yorick will get along with Ezipah the best, somewhat okay with Pacsle, and probably won't have much contact with Daldra, given his potential distance from the ocean. As for Milder, I think Ezipah will also get along with them, given they both have an interest in knowledge. They might even have a friendly rivalry, who knows? I also think Milder would have contact with Daldra due to the fact that Milder travels constantly and probably has discovered records relating to Daldra's disappearance. They might have even ran into each other if Milder ever went over the ocean. I don't think Milder would get along with Pacsle much. They might argue frequently, but I think Pacsle would consider them an ally despite everything.

AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious Pacsle might try to pull Virian out of her shell, but could potentially also be overwhelming at the same time. He's trying to be a leader, so maybe they could get along? I don't think Ezipah would talk to Virian without someone else prompting him to, he's also quite reserved. Daldra doesn't really have a reason to contact Virian either, so they probably don't talk. As for Sevira, I think Pacsle will get along with her, as will Ezipah. I feel like she might also have contact with Daldra, despite Daldra not really wanting to talk much.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kaneri is probably pestered a lot by Ezipah because he wants to know her findings from her adventures. Depending on where Kaneri goes, she might have also run into Daldra at some point. I don't think Pacsle would talk with her much though. As for Hynand, I think Daldra would probably contact him the most, given that they're both sea dwellers. She might have come over to his hive at some point, even. Pacsle is probably very frustrated with Hynand, given his reluctance to try and change things. Ezipah is pretty neutral.

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 I think Pacsle would get along with Paxxis, or would at least try to. He'd want her on his team as support. I also used Paxxis' ancestor as a jumping off point for his, so maybe that'll draw them together? Daldra's probably heard of her, but is very hesitant to approach. Ezipah is probably very neutral, preferring to just watch and listen to what she has to say.

Fwunki Fwunki Pacsle probably really desperately wants to be friends with Ahisma, and would see him as a valuable asset in the coming destruction. Ezipah would probably exchange some cooking recipes with him. Daldra wouldn't have much contact.

As for entry teams, I'm thinking we could probably do...

Team 1:
- Pacsle
- Paxxis
- Xarios
- Yorick
- Ahisma
- Virian

Team 2:
- Milder
- Kaneri
- Ezipah
- Daldra
- Hynand
- Sevira

I'm uncertain of the exact order, tbh. We can kinda freehand it, see how the pre-entry rp goes to see who likes who.

Last edited:
Alright, I have the last two trolls up, save for their appearance, which I'll be drawing soon. Here's some things I'm thinking regarding how my characters would get along with other people's characters.

Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII I feel like Xarios and Pacsle might butt heads often, and sometimes get along? I think Pacsle might end up ticking him off quite often. Ezipah is a bit more laidback, so they'll probably get along, but ultimately I don't think they'd interact much? I also don't think Daldra and Xarios would interact much, either.

Squad141 Squad141 I think Yorick will get along with Ezipah the best, somewhat okay with Pacsle, and probably won't have much contact with Daldra, given his potential distance from the ocean. As for Milder, I think Ezipah will also get along with them, given they both have an interest in knowledge. They might even have a friendly rivalry, who knows? I also think Milder would have contact with Daldra due to the fact that Milder travels constantly and probably has discovered records relating to Daldra's disappearance. They might have even ran into each other if Milder ever went over the ocean. I don't think Milder would get along with Pacsle much. They might argue frequently, but I think Pacsle would consider them an ally despite everything.

AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious Pacsle might try to pull Virian out of her shell, but could potentially also be overwhelming at the same time. He's trying to be a leader, so maybe they could get along? I don't think Ezipah would talk to Virian without someone else prompting him to, he's also quite reserved. Daldra doesn't really have a reason to contact Virian either, so they probably don't talk. As for Sevira, I think Pacsle will get along with her, as will Ezipah. I feel like she might also have contact with Daldra, despite Daldra not really wanting to talk much.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kaneri is probably pestered a lot by Ezipah because he wants to know her findings from her adventures. Depending on where Kaneri goes, she might have also run into Daldra at some point. I don't think Pacsle would talk with her much though. As for Hynand, I think Daldra would probably contact him the most, given that they're both sea dwellers. She might have come over to his hive at some point, even. Pacsle is probably very frustrated with Hynand, given his reluctance to try and change things. Ezipah is pretty neutral.

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 I think Pacsle would get along with Paxxis, or would at least try to. He'd want her on his team as support. I also used Paxxis' ancestor as a jumping off point for his, so maybe that'll draw them together? Daldra's probably heard of her, but is very hesitant to approach. Ezipah is probably very neutral, preferring to just watch and listen to what she has to say.

Fwunki Fwunki Pacsle probably really desperately wants to be friends with Ahisma, and would see him as a valuable asset in the coming destruction. Ezipah would probably exchange some cooking recipes with him. Daldra wouldn't have much contact.

Team 1:
- Pacsle
- Paxxis
- Xarios
- Yorick
- Ahisma
- Virian

Team 2:
- Milder
- Kaneri
- Ezipah
- Daldra
- Hynand
- Sevira

I'm uncertain of the exact order, tbh. We can kinda freehand it, see how the pre-entry rp goes to see who likes who.
I think this combination of teams could work!

I agree with your relationship ideas! Yorick would be a bit on the fence depending on how aggressive Pacsle is, but it could be interesting since Pacsles is a little of a reflection of Yorick, someone who has their own personal ideals and has them forefront at all times. For Ezipah, Yorick might play up his more jaunty online persona to make Ezipah feel better about himself, so they could be a little close.

For Milder, I actually think that a relationship with Pacsle would be a big see-saw, since Milder is very against prophecies and being arrogant because of them. She’d be amicable at best. But regarding the other two, I think a friendship and back and forth of traded information with Ezipah could work since she’s already doing with someone else, and having contact with Daldra would be beneficial since Milder could help let her know about news or incidents regarding the Condesce, and Daldra could have a confidant that isn’t trapped in one spot on Alternia.

Pacsle might try to pull Virian out of her shell, but could potentially also be overwhelming at the same time. He's trying to be a leader, so maybe they could get along? I don't think Ezipah would talk to Virian without someone else prompting him to, he's also quite reserved. Daldra doesn't really have a reason to contact Virian either, so they probably don't talk.
that works for me! i think she would definitely feel overwhelmed at times, but she would be very thankful to at least have someone that cares enough to reach out to her.

As for Sevira, I think Pacsle will get along with her, as will Ezipah. I feel like she might also have contact with Daldra, despite Daldra not really wanting to talk much.
sevira really wants to get along with everyone, so she may be a bit annoying or insistent when contacting them.

(i woke up not that long ago so my brain isn't idea-ing at the moment, sorry about that ;A;)

Daldra is certainly welcome to visit Hynand

Team 1:
- Pacsle
- Paxxis
- Xarios
- Yorick
- Ahisma
- Virian

Team 2:
- Milder
- Kaneri
- Ezipah
- Daldra
- Hynand
- Sevira

love the relationship ideas so far, especially the 180 between pacsle and Ezipah!

So we have a rough idea of teams; but should we decide who on each team is going to be first and last, thus connecting someone from the other team (that is, if we’re planning on all connecting to one another Mobius style)

So we have a rough idea of teams; but should we decide who on each team is going to be first and last, thus connecting someone from the other team (that is, if we’re planning on all connecting to one another Mobius style)

Noivian already did that

Team 1:
- Pacsle
- Paxxis
- Xarios
- Yorick
- Ahisma
- Virian

Team 2:
- Milder
- Kaneri
- Ezipah
- Daldra
- Hynand
- Sevira

Yeah Holidays makes sense, sorry if it came across like I was rushing you. I was just curious

It's okay! I understand we were all eager to get started. It's kind of on me for starting this up so close to holiday season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back