• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Duodecies Infinitum - A Homestuck RP - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That could work, not only is a shared love of exploring there, it seems like there could be overlap in their Kind Abstrati both technically use tools Kaneri's is just more specialized. Should they just be friends, rivals or something more.
Maybe they could be a version of pen pals? Sharing information about places and things they know and see and learn, like explorers back in the day?

I'm personally thinking of taking one of the remaining lowbloods. Got the idea of a phoenix lusus, and a troll with pyrokinesis. Uncertain of anything else about them yet... Maybe a Time player... Mage perhaps? I dunno.

Our remaining aspects are Doom, Void, Time, Mind, and Heart, and our remaining classes are Bard, Thief, Witch, Seer, and Mage.

Maybe they could be a version of pen pals? Sharing information about places and things they know and see and learn, like explorers back in the day?

That does sound interesting. I might give Kaneri a slight black crush on Milder out of envy of her hive ship

Hey theoscout theoscout amd Fwunki Fwunki , you both signed up to be a bronze blood, but we can only have one bronze blood in the group. Also we already have a Prince, and a Life player, so those will need to be changed too.

Hey theoscout theoscout amd Fwunki Fwunki , you both signed up to be a bronze blood, but we can only have one bronze blood in the group. Also we already have a Prince, and a Life player, so those will need to be changed too.
For Ahisma being a mutant blood would fit his character just as well! So whatever theoscout prefers honestly. Also, would a mage of void be good?

For Ahisma being a mutant blood would fit his character just as well! So whatever theoscout prefers honestly. Also, would a mage of void be good?
You can pick whatever you like. After some thought... I think I have to retire from this roleplay :(
I'm sorry I said this after I already made a character sheet and everything, but this is a 12 person roleplay relying on all 12 people to not quit, and the way things are going in my life, I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a powerful commitment. I hope all of you have fun!

That does sound interesting. I might give Kaneri a slight black crush on Milder out of envy of her hive ship
That’d be an interesting idea; Milder probably would have no idea and think they’re just good pals

I just posted a second character idea, but anyone say anything if they want that classpect/blood caste. Also,

If you need any help or inspiration for a second troll, I'd recommend looking at the DollMaker, but start at looking over all the individual parts; those spark a concept for a character before I really make them, and it's really helpful.

Also, Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII Venchi1986 Venchi1986 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 , I wanted to talk about character relationships; I think Paxxis and Xarios could have interesting dynamics with Yorick, and Kaneri could possibly have aligning traits with Milder?
I think Paxxis and Yorick would totally be friends, or at least get along bc of their very like... subversive views and caring nature. With the obvious conflict of fairly carefree and silly vs has never taken a break. Kind of fitting for their aspects tho!

You can pick whatever you like. After some thought... I think I have to retire from this roleplay :(
I'm sorry I said this after I already made a character sheet and everything, but this is a 12 person roleplay relying on all 12 people to not quit, and the way things are going in my life, I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a powerful commitment. I hope all of you have fun!

That’s sad to hear, but I appreciate you being open and honest about it! In that case, the blood caste can be taken by Fwunki Fwunki , if they do choose.

That’s sad to hear, but I appreciate you being open and honest about it! In that case, the blood caste can be taken by Fwunki Fwunki , if they do choose.
I'd prefer bronze tbh if it's open again. Sad to see you go though!

finished up sevira and finally gave virian a kind abstratus! i also took the 'psychedelic' from her trollhandle and gave it to sevira because it fits her more! i struggled with lands and couldn't come up with much of anything for now, but i'll definitely edit it in the future if i do.

Hey friends! We're almost ready to start, just a few more things beforehand though!

Fwunki Fwunki We already have a Life player, so you're going to need to choose another aspect for your character. The remaining available aspects are Void, Mind, and Time.

I also need to get my second troll ready and made... Afterwards, I think I'll put up an opening post just so we're not all sitting here doing nothing while we wait for the last spot to fill. Or, if y'all are okay with it, I could take on the last two spots myself just to move things along?

Hey friends! We're almost ready to start, just a few more things beforehand though!

Fwunki Fwunki We already have a Life player, so you're going to need to choose another aspect for your character. The remaining available aspects are Void, Mind, and Time.

I also need to get my second troll ready and made... Afterwards, I think I'll put up an opening post just so we're not all sitting here doing nothing while we wait for the last spot to fill. Or, if y'all are okay with it, I could take on the last two spots myself just to move things along?
Oops, I thought I replied that Bardof Void also works, I think I forgot to send it. Thanks for reminding me!

If you’re comfortable with controlling three trolls I’d be fine with that, but only if so. There are a few people who haven’t made seconds and I’d just check in with them first in case they want to, still

Oh I also wanted to ask; is our game going to be split into teams? There’s a lot of characters and I’m wondering if that’s the workaround for having each group be a little more separate. If no that’s okay too but I was just curious

Oh I also wanted to ask; is our game going to be split into teams? There’s a lot of characters and I’m wondering if that’s the workaround for having each group be a little more separate. If no that’s okay too but I was just curious

I hadn't thought of that, but that would probably make the most sense. We could either split them between Prospit and Derse like the canon session did, or we could divide them by relations instead.

Maybe... idk
If you don’t want to, you don’t have to, no worries if it’s too much or anything! I’m sure Noivian can accommodate cast numbers either way

I hadn't thought of that, but that would probably make the most sense. We could either split them between Prospit and Derse like the canon session did, or we could divide them by relations instead.
While the moons are certainly fun, relationships could be interesting, but that’s ultimately your decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back