• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Duo Fighting Tournament - Roleplay

TheFalconSinOfLies

My Arcana: 10 of Wands
In a special school for those born gifted with fascinating powers, young students learn to fight. And out of those who've graduated, come powerfully skilled pairs of graduates who excelled to the same level. And those pairs are known as Duo Fighters. After the ceremony, the newly paired fighters leave the school, they go out on a journey to fight others trying to accomplish the same task. That task is to become the most powerful set of two, the prize of accomplishment is to rule alongside the leaders of the gifted, the other prize is for two wishes to come true for the victors.

On the journey there are others trying to get to the top so on the way you must fight others who are gifted. No person who is gifted has the exact same ability so adaptability is the best for someone of the gifted. To excel in getting to the final tournament you must go to the amount of 10 Fighting domes. In the domes you and your Duo partner have to fight another Duo of the same level, and then an elemental monster. After traveling to each of the domes you must travel to the final tournament's location. The fighting cube, a maze inside it.

Here is a form you must fill out to get accepted into the gifted school:

Name:
Personality:
Species: (literally anything you want I don't care)
Abilities:
Weapons:
Clothing:
Appearance/physical features:
Backstory:
Level: (100-1000, these aren't extremely high levels. The strongest of the gifted is actually level 7,700,000. Luckily you'll never be fighting him)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Name: David Freeman
Personality: Smug, slightly cocky, and sarcastic
Species: Human
Abilities: David has complete control of his body’s cells. This can manifest in him making his muscles temporarily bigger, bones temporarily stronger, or healing any wounds he takes on with time. He can even alter the shape of his body, ie: creating two extra arms. Lastly, he can heal others using his cells.
Weapons: From time to time, David will create weapons out of bone using his ability.
Clothing: 2883E2D3-6536-49DA-A47D-FD476A064BB8.jpeg
CC233FB9-2F1F-43E2-AFA9-3F17CB351B1D.jpegAppearance/physical features:2B152DA2-86AB-48AD-B20A-CD649326E3C0.png
Backstory: I’d rather Rp this part out later, after I get a feel for what this world is like
Level: 500
Strengths: Extremely gifted at combat tactics
Weaknesses: Overuse of his abilities causes him to temporarily lose them

Name: David Freeman
Personality: Smug, slightly cocky, and sarcastic
Species: Human
Abilities: David has complete control of his body’s cells. This can manifest in him making his muscles temporarily bigger, bones temporarily stronger, or healing any wounds he takes on with time. He can even alter the shape of his body, ie: creating two extra arms. Lastly, he can heal others using his cells.
Weapons: From time to time, David will create weapons out of bone using his ability.
Clothing: View attachment 458320
View attachment 458321Appearance/physical features:View attachment 458325
Backstory: I’d rather Rp this part out later, after I get a feel for what this world is like
Level: 500
Strengths: Extremely gifted at combat tactics
Weaknesses: Overuse of his abilities causes him to temporarily lose them
I would love to accept but there is a problem. You have to have a power ability and physical ability. Thats bad on my part but hey, youve already got a physical ability so thats cool

aA power ability is a type of move that can generate from inside the body but can only be used as an aimed ranged powerful attack. It can be used frequently and it wont stopworking unless your tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back