Other DUMPSTER HUB ~~ (please do not post )

KAZENIKURA

Code:
[div=margin: auto; width: 500px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; color: none][IMG width="158px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/33/57/af/3357af8504b76efc286063efa7508bb7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG width="159px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/9c/b4/3b9cb4e836d656bc2bb63b454bb0bba1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG width="160px"]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a6/3d/c2/a63dc25180b134cb2b081ece89363ca3.jpg[/IMG]
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][B][FONT=georgia][SIZE=7]YUUMA ROSE MASHIDA[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][B][FONT=timesnewroman]Just let me love you when your heart is tired.[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
______________________________________________________________________________________________[/div][div=margin: auto; width: 500px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; color: none] TEXT
[/div]

Last edited:
3357af8504b76efc286063efa7508bb7.jpg
3b9cb4e836d656bc2bb63b454bb0bba1.jpg
a63dc25180b134cb2b081ece89363ca3.jpg

YUUMA ROSE MASHIDA
Just let me love you when your heart is tired.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
dn't want to flee, to run away and leave Big Blue behind!. He had protested against it but it had been of no use. " Run away as far away from here as possible if you want to live!. " And he did want to live!. He had wanted to leave with them, together!. But Big Blue had been forced to stay behind so he could get away when it was him who had screwed up. This was his mistake, his fault so why was Big Blue paying the price for him?. " I will come back for you i promise!." Had been his departing words before he had turned around to flee into the forest, into the unkown with tears streaming down his face. He promised to come back for them when he was older!. Never would he forget about them or everything they had done for him!. But for now he had no other choice but to run.

So he ran until he couldn't anymore just as he had been instructed to do. stopt to catch his breath while he looked around for a safe place to hide. Big Blue had told him to run as far into the forest as his legs had the strength to carry him and then he no longer could should search for a hideout to hide until one of the forest cats found him. His eyes scan around after somewhere small enough for a kit like him to seek shelter inside and with a little bit of luck the kit finds a hole that went underground. He had no clue it was a burrow he actually had find but it was small enough for him to crawl inside. He hurried himself over and crawled himself inside and tightly curled himself up into a tight ball while his eyes where watching the opening. All he could really do now was to wait.

It was not until now he started to feel the sting of pain across his face again where he had got struck. He was still bleeding too. The kit licked one of his paws before he used it in an attempt to clean the blood away from his scarred face but all it gave him was more pain to hiss at and a taste of his own blood at his tongue. It didn't take long before an decision were being made to give up with the attempt to clean the wound as it was bringing more discomfort then actually any comfort at all.

In wait for someone to come and find him the kit placed his head down with a soft sniffle. He missed Big Blue already...

Last edited:
e342241855122a791b7b18574e21bb16.jpg

ISAKI 'LOVERBOY' HYUUGA
Just let me love you when your heart is tired.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
dn't want to flee, to run away and leave Big Blue behind!. He had protested against it but it had been of no use. " Run away as far away from here as possible if you want to live!. " And he did want to live!. He had wanted to leave with them, together!. But Big Blue had been forced to stay behind so he could get away when it was him who had screwed up. This was his mistake, his fault so why was Big Blue paying the price for him?. " I will come back for you i promise!." Had been his departing words before he had turned around to flee into the forest, into the unkown with tears streaming down his face. He promised to come back for them when he was older!. Never would he forget about them or everything they had done for him!. But for now he had no other choice but to run.

So he ran until he couldn't anymore just as he had been instructed to do. stopt to catch his breath while he looked around for a safe place to hide. Big Blue had told him to run as far into the forest as his legs had the strength to carry him and then he no longer could should search for a hideout to hide until one of the forest cats found him. His eyes scan around after somewhere small enough for a kit like him to seek shelter inside and with a little bit of luck the kit finds a hole that went underground. He had no clue it was a burrow he actually had find but it was small enough for him to crawl inside. He hurried himself over and crawled himself inside and tightly curled himself up into a tight ball while his eyes where watching the opening. All he could really do now was to wait.

It was not until now he started to feel the sting of pain across his face again where he had got struck. He was still bleeding too. The kit licked one of his paws before he used it in an attempt to clean the blood away from his scarred face but all it gave him was more pain to hiss at and a taste of his own blood at his tongue. It didn't take long before an decision were being made to give up with the attempt to clean the wound as it was bringing more discomfort then actually any comfort at all.

In wait for someone to come and find him the kit placed his head down with a soft sniffle. He missed Big Blue already...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back