• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Dumb Question? Off-Site Ads?

Silenced

Silenced
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How does one Access the Off-Site ads section? I'm not used to forums and unfamiliar with layouts like this.

I just want to find an RP 1x1 partner for discord. I don't want to jump through hoops just to do that. đź’€

Hi!
To access Off-site Ads section you need 10 posts on the site.
You can participate in some discussions, be it General or Roleplay-related and you'll get them in no time! Just keep in mind that profile posts, private messages and Private Workshop, and #forumgames section do not increase your post count. Any other area of the site would contribute to it.

Hi!
To access Off-site Ads section you need 10 posts on the site.
You can participate in some discussions, be it General or Roleplay-related and you'll get them in no time! Just keep in mind that profile posts, private messages and Private Workshop, and #forumgames section do not increase your post count. Any other area of the site would contribute to it.
I'm going to take a guess that I can't just post 10 random things to unlock it?
Im not a big poster. I post for a partner and that's about it... I don't post much else even on other sites. đź’€

Yeah... posting 10 random things would be considered spam, so at least they have to be meaningful.
Take a look at the site. You might find some threads that would interest you.

Yeah... posting 10 random things would be considered spam, so at least they have to be meaningful.
Take a look at the site. You might find some threads that would interest you.
What if I shared a story in 10 parts? 🤔

You already have 5 posts, so the story only needs 5 parts lol

We do have a section to share your writing, if you'd like to share some! Writing

You already have 5 posts, so the story only needs 5 parts lol

We do have a section to share your writing, if you'd like to share some! Writing
I've got 10+ posts made. Does the off-site section automatically open? Or does someone need to unlock it for me?

I've got 10+ posts made. Does the off-site section automatically open? Or does someone need to unlock it for me?
it will open automatically! Might take a few extra minutes because it's not instant for the system to update permissions, but you should see it soon if you haven't yet!

it will open automatically! Might take a few extra minutes because it's not instant for the system to update permissions, but you should see it soon if you haven't yet!
I saw it shortly after I commented here. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back