• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dual Worlds - Rules

Detective Rascal

Magic is just Science unexplained
Rules

General Rules

-Absolutely no posting in the Character Sign-Up thread unless you're posting a character

-All OCC chatter, and everything else goes in the OCC Thread. Specifically telling you if you've been accepted in the rp, telling you what's wrong with your character, or anything else goes into the Out of Character Chat thread. No excuses.

-All normal RPN apply, no fights in OCC tabs please.

-No one-liners. The expectation for a post is an average 1-2 paragraphs.

-Use RPN's dice system, so I know for sure you didn't cheat on a roll.

-If you've actually read the rules, could you please write Hey-O in the OCC tab? I always find these kind of rules interesting.

Character Creation Rules

-Use the Code; if you have troubles with the code, ask/tell me and I will help you out

-Delete all DM NOTES from the character sheet before posting

-Liked=Accepted

-Please do not post a character sheet that is half completed or not fully completed yet. If you have questions, you can ask in the OCC, but please do not copy and paste a sheet into the tab and then leave it there, with a promise that you will do it later. I will delete it.

-No magical beings as characters

-Minimum age is 20, Maximum is 43, exceptions of this rule can happen if they are discussed with me beforehand.

-No anime pictures, realistically drawn or normal pictures/photos allowed. You can write a description if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back