DreamWorlds

How do you think we should proceed when we get to the Metropolis?

• Remain the same as right now - sticking together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Split up in groups of two or three

• Other: [Suggestions welcome!]

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
As someone who writes almost exclusively using a mobile device (bad habit, I know) I find it annoying that the post button is too easy to accidentally press when using the digital keyboard.
How in the world do you manage that? O.o I'd be worried that I'd somehow goof royally and end up wiping any post I tried to write.

thistle said:
How in the world do you manage that? O.o I'd be worried that I'd somehow goof royally and end up wiping any post I tried to write.
That happens sometimes.

But practice, really. When I'm not writing on a computer between classes at school, I'm usually on my phone. On a long car ride or just waiting before or after school or after-school clubs, I'd be too bored to get my computer and my phone was more convenient. Now it's just a habit.

Also, whilst traveling, I find that a phone solves the issue of being without wifi.

Spazzycat101 said:
That happens sometimes.
But practice, really. When I'm not writing on a computer between classes at school, I'm usually on my phone. On a long car ride or just waiting before or after school or after-school clubs, I'd be too bored to get my computer and my phone was more convenient. Now it's just a habit.

Also, whilst traveling, I find that a phone solves the issue of being without wifi.
I see the convenience behind using a phone but would still be more at ease with a computer, personally. 'Tis impressive you're able to hash out lengthy posts on such a tiny device.

thistle said:
I see the convenience behind using a phone but would still be more at ease with a computer, personally. 'Tis impressive you're able to hash out lengthy posts on such a tiny device.
Yep, I'm in the same boat. Sure I can churn out a lot of writing on a keyboard pretty quickly, but it takes like, ten minutes for me to type a one sentence text on a phone without nearly every word being a typo. xD So yeah, for writing I'mma stick to my pc thanks.

Ten minutes is kind of an exaggeration... but only kind of. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
JayfeatherRaven said:
@Serenity Meyer Hi! Sorry I couldn't see your post due to some timezone inconveniences, but yes! You are most welcome to join, as long as you post a character and fulfill all the requirements ^^.
Oh and thanks @Spazzycat101 for replying when I couldn't :P
-attempts to salute, but does so with way too much energy and accidentally hits self in the face whilst falling over backwards-

@JayfeatherRaven and everyone else

Er... Something bad is going to have to happen to Jaigh, because I can't respond for the entirety of July. ^^"

I was thinking maybe being abducted by the DP. and kept awake via some form of torture until she's either allowed to sleep or manages to escape or something like that.

Spazzycat101 said:
Er... Something bad is going to have to happen to Jaigh, because I can't respond for the entirety of July. ^^"

I was thinking maybe being abducted by the DP. and kept awake via some form of torture until she's either allowed to sleep or manages to escape or something like that.
Oh no, we've only just met her! :( I hope you can come back soon. Do you still have time to write a (temporarily) final post for her? How she makes her departure is up to you, but if you can it would be better.

Spazzycat101 said:

But what about Chase? DD:

Eeeehhhh, he'll probably get dragged along with her.

I've got about a week, maybe two until I have to go, so if progress enough can be made (I'm on a slow schedule but I'll try to keep up!) then I can make an appropriate ending. And it won't be immediately after meeting her, too! ^^"

Spazzycat101 said:
Eeeehhhh, he'll probably get dragged along with her.
I've got about a week, maybe two until I have to go, so if progress enough can be made (I'm on a slow schedule but I'll try to keep up!) then I can make an appropriate ending. And it won't be immediately after meeting her, too! ^^"
Or we could take care of him while continuing to find the Seeds and trying to rescue Jaigh. :(

But okay, just do your best! If you really can't find time then just say the word, we'll handle it so that you can pop back in anytime. ;)

With luck, my post will be up tomorrow, but I'm judging that tomorrow will not be the luckiest of days in this regard. ^^" I'm hoping to get up up then, but please don't be surprised if it comes tomorrow (accursed slow schedules ; ;)

Sorry, It's just been stressful juggling work and school! :'( But I finished one of my classes so hopefully I'll have more time!

I'm an entire day late with my post and I'm sorry about that T_T.

@Spazzycat101 I'm sorry to hear that you have to go! (And I hope Anelie doesn't come off as rude, she definitely wasn't trying to)

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]*waves* Sorry! Sorry I'm not dead!!

[/QUOTE]
When will you be posting? :) Julian and Alisa are just waiting for Nina before they progress.

Some of you might've noticed the new tabs I've added for separate groups. It'll make it easier for them to interact and avoid further confusion or lags. ;) The first group can continue using the main thread, and the third IC tab will be opened when group two decides to split up.

@whoever sees this

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post for a couple of days; I've noticed the tags and they keep staring me back right in the face, reminding that I need to pen something down. But something significant happened and though I'm not withdrawing from the RP, it does require my immediate attention. Mainly prep work and a final decision on my part, but I currently have to prioritize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back