• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dreamers (1x1) [Telios & Jon_14]

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Arcing Storm was flying around above Ponyville. It was weekend and he was going to fly all day before he has school tomorrow. He spotted a blue unicorn trotting around on the streets and grinned. He dove down and stopped, hovering above the ground in front of the unicorn. "Hey Astral." Storm grinned.

@Jon_14

"Hey Storm," Astral replied," What are you doing?" Astral was just taking a stroll around Ponyville since it was a nice day and it'd be a waste to spend it inside.

"Just practicing. How was the exams for you?" Storm asked and landed, sliding his goggles off his eyes.

"What are you going to do when we are out of school? I know where I'm heading." Storm asked and finished with a grin.

"Wonderbolts Academy right?" Astral answered Storm,"I'm not sure yet. I just want to rest for a bit right now."

"Are you sure you can handle? They aren't something to take lightly." Astral warned Storm as they walked along the town.

"I'm sure. Look." Storm took off with a strong gust of wind. He left a trail of yellow electric sparks as he flew up before he dove down, folding his wings close to him. He broke the sound barrier and left a shockwave of electric sparks. Feet above the ground, Storm quickly slowed down by opening his wings like sails and landed on his four hooves. 
"How's that?!" Storm asked with a big grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back