Dream Jumper

What is just as you said? :'(

Speaking of overly powerful manifestations, what kind of enemies should we expect to face? Would dragons or gods be too strong, such as Zeus or Tiamat?

[QUOTE="Female Genestealer]What is just as you said? :'(

Speaking of overly powerful manifestations, what kind of enemies should we expect to face? Would dragons or gods be too strong, such as Zeus or Tiamat?

[/QUOTE]
The monsters in this RP are actually physical representations of the dreamer's nightmares.

[QUOTE="Female Genestealer]What is just as you said? :'(

[/QUOTE]
Gods or anything are ok, even overly powerful ones because when you merge with your manifestation you only get part of their power, for example is Achilles, he is a warrior that was dipped into the rive styx to become the the greatest warrior among the Greeks and Troys, yes? So when you merge with Achilles you will gain his combat ability but not the invincibility that he has gained when dipped in the river styx.

Another can be Artemis, she is the Greek Goddess of the moon and the hunt. Having Artemis as your manifestation will have you become a great archer.

Or if not that, you can gain their treasures, an example can be King Arthur of Camelot's Excalibur/Calibur

Another question, which may make me change my manifestation. Are merges with your manifestation physical as well, either fully or partially? Or just their abilities?

Then ignore my current character sheet xD

Awesome sauce! It's kinda short, which surprised me because usually I go crazy with character sheets, but I fixed mine, so it should be better now <3

Please tell me im not the only one who pictures that cat to be the Cheshire cat from alice in wonderland

Lol, that's what I got haha.

Sophie introduced herself twice, including once right before the world shatter, so we can just go with that as her introduction lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back