• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dream Jumper

Colorless Spectrum

Always Blue
Roleplay Type(s)
You have received a mail.

Send New Email
New Email Received
You

Let's Play!!

So, there have strange occurrence of people who are in a sudden state of comatose in this city.Most of the victims are teenagers but there are also a few children and elderly but, what they don't know is that this is my doing. Now you will play my game Or will you try to escape and die just like the ones before you?

-unknown

"What? Hmmmm, this must be a joke." Quinn said to himself. He shut down his computer and got off his chair. He walked up to the mirror and slapped his face and stated, "Ok, new town, new home, new life. That will never ever happen again." He sighed. "Time to sleep."

Quinn tried to suppress a yawn as he walked up to his bed and sat at the side. He drank his glass of milk till nothing is left and wiped his face. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 9' o clock. Drowsiness came to his eyes and instantly, he fell asleep.

The next morning.

"
Quinn! Wake up or you'll be late!" Someone shouted loudly that can make anyone sleeping inside the house wake up, but Quinn didn't respond, much less wake up. His adoptive father, Guil Hail went up to Quinn's room and opened the door. He found a sleeping Quinn and approached him. He did everything to wake him up, he slapped Quinn, punch him, grab a bucket of ice cold water and poured it to him. He still didn't wake up. Filled with worry, he carried his son and brought him to the hospital.

"
So? What is it?" The doctor sighed and looked at the police officer straight in the eye. "He is in a state of comatose, just like all of the people in this hospital. There is no day that will pass that there won't be any admitted patient in a state of comatose without any accidents happening to them whatsoever. This has been the strangest thing that has happened in my whole life as a doctor."

........... Time Skip - 8:59 pm ............

Quinn opened his eyes and saw that he was in the city park. "
How in the world?" He looked from left to right but he saw nothing but the park and only the park, no people, no cars, no animals, just a dark figure by the bench. A dark figure? Quinn approached the figure and walked in front of it.

Quinn's eyes widened in shock as he saw his younger self, just 5 years younger, clothes filled with blood and a bloody knife at one hand.
What are you looking at? The kid stood up, eyes glinting with blood lust. Quinn took a step back, staying a calm as possible, but he can't. He's scared, he doesn't want to see this. The killer side of him, filled with anger. The kid looked at him straight in the eye, it made Quinn freeze, and a huge grin. Quinn fell to the ground, paralyzed with fear.

You know that the only person that you can trust is yourself right? Even though you care a lot for people, you can't trust them. The only one you can trust is me, because I am you. Now why don't we just go kill everyone? They'll be betraying you anyway.

"
No, you're wrong." The grin disappeared and was replaced with a frown. Oh? Really? Then I'll just start with you! The kid raised his knife, ready to plunge it within Quinn's head. With sheer will to live Quinn avoided the knife bu just a few centimeter, he pushed the boy away and stood shakily on his feet. "Sorry but I don't plan on dying yet."

Tsk. Fine, if that is what you want!!! The voice from the twelve year old Quinn became a very loud screech. The boy morphed into something hideous, and black with glowing eyes.

202106_196469357058943_108889785816901_487357_6925866_o.jpg

It made Quinn shiver, he knew that he can't do anything against a monster like this. But he doesn't want to back down without a fight. It may seem lame but this is what Quinn wants.

"
I can help you, will you let me?" A calm voice suddenly asked him. Quinn was caught off guard and saw that by his side was a man in Lincoln Green and had orange hair. "If you can then please, I will gladly accept it." Quinn replied. The man nodded and looked straight into his eyes and was engulfed in seemingly blue light. Suddenly the man was gone, but his voice was still there. "Hey, so just use your bow and shoot him, you can do this don't worry." The man said.

Quinn saw the monster approaching and panicked a bit, he tried to remember about what the man has said, about the bow and all. He raise his hand to find a mini crossbow at both hands, a belt with the quiver and a pocket knife. He aimed for the monster shot him at the stomach, it seem to make little damage to the monster and with it's ridiculously long claws, it ran and slashed Quinn at his head, slicing his hair. He ran at full speed and aimed for the said monster at the same time, shooting his shoulder, and back.

"
Is there any way to defeat this thing?" Quinn asked himself. "There is, you have to kill it." the man answered him. It made him think for a moment and breathed deeply twice before focusing the problem at hand.

Quinn's eyes became serious,
That thing is no human, you'll be killing a monster he said. Quinn approached the monster and shot both of his eyes and kicked it away. He shot the heart multiple times and stopped when the monster had stopped moving.

"
That is a dream eater. After this event, you'll be able to wake up from your coma. There are a lot of people like you, some can gain powers and the others die because there is no one who can help them." Quinn listened intently to what the man is saying in his mind while staring at the dream eaters corpse. He made up his mind and said without hesitating, "Help me, help me in fighting these monsters. If i have this power then I want to help those people who can't save themselves." Quinn said to the man. He appeared at Quinn's side and smiled. "Of course I'll help you. I am Robin Hood, and I already know who you are so no need for introductions."

Quinn looked at him and smiled back, "
A pleasure to have you as my partner Robin." They both shook their hands, "Now tell me anything that I need to know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things just got interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Send New Email
New Email Received
You
Send New Email
New Email Received

Let's Play!!

So, there have strange occurrence of people who are in a sudden state of comatose in this city.Most of the victims are teenagers but there are also a few children and elderly but, what they don't know is that this is my doing. Now you will play my game Or will you try to escape and die just like the ones before you?

-unknown

received today at 11:00 Am

Present Time: 9:31 Dream World

"
First of all, I only exist in the dream world and I came to you because I was drawn to you. How you have lived your life reminded me of mine, well in some circumstances. Second, you can jump into someone else's dream, and dream eaters only appear at those that are like you, people in a sudden state of comatose. And third, if you die here, then you die in reality too. Those are the most important things that you should remember. Now, not all dream eaters look like what you have witnessed yesterday, they vary in size, and shape, and certain characteristics, some can morph into anything and there are other more. Dream eaters are formed through a persons negative feelings, anger, sadness, envy and etc. Anymore questions?" Quinn looked at Robin weirdly and asked, "How do you know all of this?" Robin Shrugged and looked into the distant moon. "I don't really know myself."

"
So then, our target is......" Just as Robin thought him earlier, emptying your mind of problems can help in detecting anything, especially if your planning to detect a strong presence of dream eater. "Okay, I know who it is now. Shall we?" Robin nodded and opened a portal at the ground. Robin had merged with Quinn as he ready his mind and check his equipment. Not long after he had jumped into the portal and landed into the girl's dream.

"It's pitch black in here." Quinn stated out loud. "I can feel something here so I suggest that you be very careful." Quinn nodded. Quinn moved around the pitch black space, trying to find an on switch but couldn't find any. And so, Quinn sat and waited for something to happen.

Ahh, that's why he must be confused! A ball of light came forth from Sophie to illuminate their surroundings. A park as usual, why is it always a park? Sophie saw a red haired boy standing there looking slightly confused, though on edge as if ready for a fight. Sophie was guessing he was new at this. "Hello there, my name is Sophie." Shouted Sophie from a safe distance. "Are you here to fight the bad guy too?" Before a response could be made a lour roar could be heard coming from the forest. Ugh, I hate when this happens. Half the park had turned into a forest. Trees tightly packed making Sophie's light less effective and separating her from the red haired boy. Well, let's do this then.

Send New Email
New Email Received
You
Send New Email
New Email Received

Let's Play!!

-unknown

received today at 11:00 Am

Leo was astonished that someone knew his E-mail account and how they were able to remain unknown. Leo used his father's military computer that can decode any prank E-mail. He eventually decided to just ignore it and go to bed instead. Leo had a big training session tomorrow and he couldn't afford to be tired. He closed his eyes, hoping that he would get a good nights rest, but he had suddenly woke up, and much to his surprise, he wasn't at home anymore.

Leo at first began to freak out but eventually calmed himself down and started to look at his surroundings. Plain white walls surrounded him, they seemed almost endless with no doors or windows in sight. He thought he was going insane until he saw a little girl a good distance away from him. He hesitated to go and talk to her, but his curiosity got the better of him. He started to slowly approach but sped up once he obtained a little bit more courage, as he continued to approach her, he could shape her out more and he could almost get a good look at her face. He eventually came to the point where he could actually see her smiling and watched as her long white hair nearly touched the ground.

When he had finally got close enough to make out who she was, tears began to fill his eyes and his heart had nearly dropped. He recognized her as his dead sister, and all types of different emotions began to flourish their way into Leo. He had instantly turned his walk into a run and when he got close, he pulled her in for a tight hug. He was so shocked that he couldn't exactly speak, but when he had squeezed harder, his sister had vanished out of nowhere and he was left hugging the plain air. He looked up almost instantly to see his sister a few meters in front of him, standing with some kind of thing. Thoughts began flowing through his head as he starred down the creature that stood near his sister. He was hesitating on what to do next until he saw his sister tear up, she began to speak but the words weren't that clear. He managed to make out the last few, them being "I miss you." His sudden hesitation and fear disappeared as he ran towards her hoping that he could get her away from this creature.

Before he could grab her, boiling hot flames surrounded him and his fear had once again returned and he stood there, trapped in a ring of fire. He starred at his sister as her tears continued to fall, she began to turn around and walk away into a dark portal that was only a few feet behind there. Leo was caught between his fears and he was so shocked that he didn't know what to do. He was afraid to burn to death, but he didn't feel like losing his sister again. He charged into the fire, feeling it burn him all over his body, he must have traveled a dozen feet but with no end to the fire. But he was edging closer to her, only a few feet from being with her again. He was so excited that he lost concentration and tripped and had sprained his ankle, he looked up to see his sister one more time, starring at him. She gave one him one last smile before saying "It was nice to see you again" and entered through the portal, leaving him and the creature alone.

He could here the creature laughing at him, mocking at his failure to complete his task. Tears couldn't even run down his face because of the fire, he remained there, accepting his fate until a quick breeze blew out the fire and had covered him with snow. At first he was scarred on what was happening next, until a mirror had appeared before him. It showed his body, brunt black and ugly and then out of nowhere showed him his old self again. He looked at his body to see that all the burns were gone and that he had been fully healed.

He then had heard a faint female voice
"I see you were willing to risk your life to save someone you care about. That's rather noble.....Stupid but noble." He couldn't tell where the voice is coming from, but he knew that whoever this was just saved his life. The voice continued to speak to him "Your actually quite strong and loyal, your exactly the person I could use right now. How about we make a deal? You help me complete my task, and in return I grant you powers that will help you fight this creature and get you sister back. Deal?"

Leo had hesitated to accept this sudden offer of power. But he knew that he would need help to fight this creature that apparently had something to do with his sister leaving. "Deal" he said as confident as possible. The snow covered him all the way and then suddenly left from his body. He woke up in a different place this time, and seeing the two random people who appeared to be friendly. He still approached slowly and hesitantly, until he was close enough to be heard. "You two......What are you doing here?" he asked demanding.

uSj522.png

at another person's dream

with: @Euthanasia

*Buzzz buzzz* As Yuna was lying down on her bed, she felt a vibration from her phone which is placed next to her. She took her phone and checked the mail that she received. Right after reading the mail, Yuna suddenly let's out a confused expression but just decided to ignore it. Maybe it's just a prank.. she thought to herself. Since Yuna is afraid of dark, she just leaves the lights on. She placed her phone on top of the side table and began to sleep.

6:30 am....

"Hey Yuna.. wake up! You're gonna be late for school." Her father tried to wake her up but there was no reply. "Hey!" He continuously shook Yuna's body but still, she wouldn't wake up. Yuna's father suddenly felt nervous and quickly carried her to his car and went to the hospital. While he was waiting for the result of Yuna's situation, he tried to call his wife but there was no answer. All of a sudden, the doctor came out of the emergency room to look for Yuna's father.."Your daughter is in a state of comatose. Most of the people here in the hospital is.." The doctor said while patting the father's shoulders.

In Yuna's dream

When Yuna started to slowly open her eyes, she saw nothing but black.. However, a woman enveloped with light suddenly appeared at the corner of the room. Yuna is afraid of the dark so she had no choice but to run towards the glowing woman. Although, the more she gets nearer and nearer to the woman, the more she gets the feeling that she know this person.

All of a sudden, when Yuna had finally approached the glowing woman, she was surprised because of what she saw. It was her mother... her mother who always locked her up in a room that is filled with darkness. It is the only memory that she remembers whenever she see's her mother. Her mother slowly turned around and suddenly saw her daughter, Yuna.

Yuna had no choice but to step away from her mother. However, when she started to take a few steps backwards, she suddenly felt a body behind her. She tried not to panic but she can't help it. When she slowly looked behind her, she saw this..

ba9ba7179e2a70c5ecb12722f567e9af.jpg

Her eyes started to well up because of what she saw.
"Aaaaaaah! Why is this happening?! Help me!" Yuna was brought to her knees. She covered her eyes using both of her hands.. She just wanted to go away.. She just doesn't want to be locked up again.."Get me out of here.. I just want to be free.." She cried and cried until a voice suddenly called out to her. "Hello.. my dear Yuna.." Yuna began to slowly raise her head up and looked at the direction where the voice came from. There she saw a beautiful lady wearing a colorful dress. "Now, stand up and listen to me." The lady placed her hand right in front of Yuna, trying to help her stand. Yuna wiped her tears and took the lady's hand to stand up.

"Don't be afraid! Lady Claire is here to save you." ..... "Are you sure you can help me get out from this dark room?" Yuna asked. "Of course, just follow what I'm gonna tell you to do." She nodded to what Lady Claire said and started to calm herself for a bit. Lady Claire started vanishing slowly in thin air but her voice is still there. "Okay. First, step back for a moment and open your hands." Yuna followed what Claire said to her and opened her hands. Right after opening her hands, a set of colored pencils started to appear on her hands however, the only difference is that.. these set of colored pencils are sharper than usual and are placed in a holster.

"Every color has different use or effect to the enemy. Try to throw the orange one to the enemy.. Throw it like a dart." Yuna continued to follow what Lady Claire was asking her to do and started to throw the orange colored pencil to the enemy like a dart. Luckily, Yuna was able to hit the enemy straight to its chest. The pencil started to explode and release a very bright light.. which is the weakness of the shadow monster. "See? Powerful isn't it?" She was surprised at how the pencil exploded and how it released a bright light, enveloping the monster. "That is all I need to tell you for now. The door is open.. you can now get out of this dark place." "T-Thank you so much." Right after thanking Lady Claire, she wore the holster that was given to her all around her waist

Yuna looked behind her and saw her mother
"I'm sorry." her mother said while smiling at her. Although she just suddenly vanished into thin air. Yuna was confused but she felt lighter and better. Right after that, she followed the door with a bright light in it. However she was brought to a place- no.. not a place but a dream of another person. At least she is not trapped anymore in a dark room, alone. There she saw 3 people talking with each other. Since Yuna doesn't know how to communicate, "Hi" was the only thing that came out from her mouth. She then gave them a simple smile trying to prevent the situation from being awkward.

Quinn Hail

with @Peppermint @Female Genestealer @Sacred

Quinn and Robin was just waiting for something to happen when suddenly light started to enlighten the whole space and he found himself in a park. Just like the one from his dreams but it was surrounded by the forest. A girl called up to him, asking if he was there to defeat the bad guys too, which just made him very confused, he didn't get to answer her because of a sudden load roar that enveloped the whole space. A second later, a man appeared out of nowhere and asked as to why the two of them were there. "I could ask you the same thing." Quinn replied getting more and more confused than before.

Is this part of a dream? What the heck?

No, they feel real, like real people.

How?

His talk with Robin was cut off when a girl approached them and said hi. Quinn smiled back at this girl and finally decided on some thing. "
How about we introduce ourselves? I'm Quinn, Quinn Hail. What are you're names?"

Sophie smiled, a reintroduction is a good idea as more people showed up. This must be one strong enemy to attract this many here. "My name is Sophie, are you all here to fight the bad guy too?" She repeated her earlier statement to the red haired boy before being cut off by the approaching, still unseen creature. Sophie smiled at everyone as she walked, nearing the red haired boy, the first one she remembers seeing there. She hasn't fought too often along the sides of others, but she enjoyed it enough, she disliked violence, so being able to back up others, and just let them fight was preferable. The scene was ever slowly changing, Sophie figured the creature didn't want them to get together, or maybe it was the dreamer who did this. Either way, it wasn't to hard to go around the newly forming trees to meet her new comrades.

Alen walked through what looked like a park looking for his enemy 'this is a rather dull dream. It's just a park' he thought. He was a little bored and wanted something to do. He then came upon a whole group of people talking he looked at them expressionlessly "who are all of you?" He asked sounding slightly annoyed thinking someone beat him here.

(Sorry I'm late)

An Unknown Creature

Talking to the Jumpers;

Unbeknownst to the Jumpers that even before they could all finish with their introductions, that an unknown creature would suddenly emerge in front of them from thin air. The creature was cat like in appearance, and it was no ordinary cat, that was for sure. Even a 4- year old can tell that something's weird from a cat that can suddenly appear and disappear from nowhere. "Well, well. Looks like my dear master has guests." The cat rested his chin onto his arms , it appeared like it was mocking the visitors of its master's dream, its face was contributed to the annoying presence the creature already had, a sly looking smirk was etched onto its face, it grinned from ear to ear. "Oh, it seems you've found masters, Mister Robin, Miss Claire, Lady Hecate, Lady Chione and you too, Master Erebus." The creature floated in the air, it didn't appear insulting the manifests of the heroes with its annoying tone but it appeared to be so.

"It seems, my master, the owner of this dream seems to have attracted quite a powerful dream eater, can you all help her get over her nightmare? I mean, no doubt you guys can handle it but not without difficulty, I bet." The creature requested the jumpers for assitance, it was apparent, the group was to face quite the powerful creature in this dream their entered, and soon after, the world began to break, like it was made of glass. The creature grinned further. "Oops, it seems you'd be forced to help little me after all, regardless." The creature stood on its own to legs and gave the jumpers a casual bow. "I wish you all luck, young jumpers." without further notice. the world around them completely shattered like fragile glass. The jumpers were engulfed by a pitch black environment, completely empty, completely void. The world around them suddenly became silent, so silent that you can probably hear the silent breeze itself. No, it seems there is a silent breeze present. The world around the jumpers began to take shape.

The New Dream World

--- 9:45 am --

From the mysterious park, the dream world appeared... normal. The jumpers found themselves awake at the same park, however, the area surrounding it is what's different. There were numerous houses lined up, the park appeared more like a playground than it previously looked perhaps due to the darkness that surrounded the previous setting was. The sun was high up, it was shining brightly, almost realistically. The heat from the sun seemed real but the presence of the jumper's manifestations confirmed that they were still in a dream. There were also other people, but it seemed that these people didn't know they were in a dream, no... They're
part of the dream itself.

It seems, they were sent in a false world that tries to imitate reality.

@Euthanasia @Peppermint
@Sacred @Penance @Female Genestealer

Sophie prepared a few spells from Hecate's repertoire as the feline creature appeared, interrupting their nice introduction session. Sophie had a bit of experience from a few dreams before this, though a request to help was definitely weird. The whole shenanigans with the shattering and reforming was not, however. So Sophie simply crossed her arms and waited for the world to settle. Hecate had already told Sophie in a previous dream that it's generally a scare tactic the dream monsters use.

As the new world formed, it looked unrealistically realistic. Normally dreams can seem realistic, some anomaly appearing somewhere, but Sophie couldn't see anything wrong. The people seemed real too. Were the real? Maybe this was some sort of prison? Sophie looked to the others around her to see if they had any clues as to what was happening, and they still can't seem to get through their introductions can they?

Alen crossed his arms in annoyance. He didnt like that cat and how carefree it was. He looked around. They were still in a park but with slight differences. "Hmph real creative" he turned back to everyone else still with a blank expression "even though he said our names, i'd rather hear it from all of you. So again who are you all?" He asked blatantly

uSj522.png

at another person's dream

with: @Euthanasia
@Female Genestealer @Penance @Sacred

Yuna just watched the others as they started introducing themselves. She's not used in interacting with people so she can't think of a way on how she can introduce herself. Yuna calmed herself for a bit and decided to introduce to them as well. "Y-Yuna... is my name."

That was harder than I thought. She thought to herself while letting out a relieved sigh. Right after that, she saw a man walking towards them, asking what they were doing here.

Because of what the man asked, Yuna started to also think..
Why? Why were we brought to another persons dream? While she continued thinking, a cat started to appear out of nowhere and began to talk about a powerful dream eater.

Yuna's attention was suddenly switched to what the cat was saying. She continued to listen carefully to what the mysterious cat was saying. When the cat was finally done talking, the cat wished them luck and just suddenly disappeared in to thin air and everything started to break like a fragile glass.

Yuna woke up in the same park but something was a bit different or was changed.
Something's not right. She muttered under her breath.

Quinn Hail

with everyone

Everyone introduced themselves and with the sudden appearance of the cat and the sudden change of scenery, so was the sudden change of the atmosphere. Quinn readied himself as he has felt danger coming their way. Robin, he called out to his trusted friend, Do you know that cat? Robin appeared beside Quinn and thought for a moment. No, I don't. He answered. Quinn closed his eyes and let Robin merge with him again.

Not too far from them something on the ground was amiss, it was dark and smoky. It became bigger and taller and more solid, it began to take shape and was ready to kill.

2Q==
Shadowhunter_Springborg_Beast02.jpeg

It stood there and in a blink of an eye he was closer and closer than before. So it's an agile type. Robin said in Quinn's mind. Quinn readied his mini crossbow and aimed at the dream eater but it moved fast enough that his shot missed. Quinn clenched his teeth in irritation and tried to shoot is several times but not one scratch was made.

Quinn failed to notice the creature creeping up behind him and was clawed the the back, his back arched due to the pain of the freshly open wound that seemed to go all over his back. He turned around to shoot at the dream eater but has pushed back with great force by the dream eater. Quinn flew and crashed to the slide which made him cringe in pain. "
Ugh." Quinn tried to stand up but his body refuses to move. "Careful! Make sure to watch his every move!" Quinn warned them by shouting his loudest.

Fear rippled through her body, but Sophie knew she was needed. Luckily there are ways of winning a battle without ever throwing a punch. Sophie reached for a small scepter that always appeared by her belt whenever she jumped into someone's dream. A handle not unlike a tree branch, topped with a yellow orb. She was no Hecate, but this scepter still let her sling spells around with ease. A heal spell this way, a shield spell that way, it's time to have some fun. Being smug was just Sophie's way of hiding her fear.

Sophie waved her scepter towards the fallen Quinn, healing his injuries and numbing the pain. As she watched another creature lunge for yet another of her, under the current conditions, allies, she waved again, the ground turning to mush, causing the creature to lose its footing and fall. As it was beginning to sink, yet another one lunged for her. She had to drop her ground mushing spell to erect a barrier, allowing her to take the impact, though it wouldn't hold for a second attack. Sophie called out, "A little help?" Though capable of great destruction, Sophie preferred not using violence. Her greatest strength was her mind, and she could easily back up others, but not while protecting herself. She prepared to take the brunt of the next blow.

Immediately alen ran over to the monster attacking the barricade and sliced the creatures head off with his sword. After the creature fell to the ground he turned to Sophie with his usual blank expression. "Ask and you shall receive" he said putting his sword back

(Figured I'd give him blades laced with poison because I couldn't think of any other way to involve his poison :/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back