Journal Dream Journal

Ruinel

Well Wisher
I will start off with some background. One thing I have always wanted to be able to do is lucid dream, which is where you are aware of being in the dream state. When this happens, you can control the dream. Pretty cool, right? Unfortunately the closest I have ever gotten is in a few choice dreams, and they always involve having the power to fly, or something close. For example, I once dreamed I was standing outside my school and suddenly I started jumping straight into the air, higher and higher, until I could jump to meet the clouds and float safely to the ground. When it got to that point, I became aware that it was a dream. I couldn't really change anything, though. I happened to be in mid-air when the realization hit, and I became very frightened. I fell to the ground, knowing I would not land safely this time. Just before I hit, I woke up. This happens every time. I fly, I realize I'm dreaming, I lose the ability to fly and start to fall to an untimely death. I wake up right before hitting the ground. It's always kind of heartbreaking for me because I've always wished I could fly, and once I get the opportunity to sort of experience it, it's ripped away from me.

My dreams are always so vivid. I see things that look like they're out of a video game or some fantasy book, but it's real. Everything feels more scary, or beautiful, or sad. Most often it's just random stuff, but every once in a while I get something just...tear-jerking or surreal. It's so coherent I wonder if it's meant to be a message. I did dabble in Paganism once, and it was then I did a lot of looking into dreams. I was way into interpreting them and finding symbolism or morals. But now I'm just like....in awe. I don't think there's much to explain about dreams. They're mind dumps. But sometimes they can be pretty cool mind dumps.

f7b4f19630ba9cb7cfe10d2b8fe6b113.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back