• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional drawing and hissing

Bang Bang

what can I say except
i never claimed to be able to draw but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy trying, gosh darn it. I like drawing fanart of my OCs, RP OCs, fandom, and also anything that involves long-haired fancy looking cucks. This thread may contain spiel about my OCs. I personally do not regret anything. I hope your bodies are ready.

p.s. if you want to see good art go and check out THIS ART BLOG as they (Squared) are very 'on fleek' as the kids say (also once they drew my OC and I still owe them my undying love for that, among other things and reasons) #shamelesspromotion

they're lesbians, Harold
elazlu.jpg

fanart of fem!Lucien, Elain, and fem!Azriel from Sarah J Maas' A Court of Thorns and Roses series because OT3s are the best solution to love triangles (although truth be told, I stan Lucien x Cassian, fight me)​

they're yet more lesbians, Harold

Melain (2).jpg

I don't ship Elain x Morrigan but the fandom did so I bowed to pressure and drew them since I couldn't bring myself to write them.​

they're abandoned lesbians, Harold

bah (1).jpg

i gave up on this because it was drawn on an A3 notepad that cost literally one quid and thus the paper was of a quality similar to myself​

Oh my goodness!! These are too amazing!! The dynamism of the last one and just your style in general!

1. You give yourself way too little credit.
2. I love the way you draw hair.
3. YOU ARE LINKING TO MY BLOG PFFF thank you you silly silly person.

1. You give yourself way too little credit.
2. I love the way you draw hair.
3. YOU ARE LINKING TO MY BLOG PFFF thank you you silly silly person.
:P I am sorry you have to be associated w/ me publicly (fo real, is dat okay?) but um I need people to come scream with me over Nat and also the Boy picture you did and also every neffy picture every (especially his selfie picture one because it makes me laugh but also is so *good*)
also thank you, drawing hair is 500% my favorite part xD Hence why all my male characters have frickin' MANES cause ain't no chance in hell I'm missing out on an excuse to draw some luscious flowing locks.

Oh my goodness!! These are too amazing!! The dynamism of the last one and just your style in general!
thank you very much, drawing anything other than the head of a person is essentially an act of fear-inducing adrenaline junkie nonsense for me, so I'm glad for that one it was not butchered beyond belief :P

:P I am sorry you have to be associated w/ me publicly (fo real, is dat okay?) but um I need people to come scream with me over Nat and also the Boy picture you did and also every neffy picture every (especially his selfie picture one because it makes me laugh but also is so *good*)
also thank you, drawing hair is 500% my favorite part xD Hence why all my male characters have frickin' MANES cause ain't no chance in hell I'm missing out on an excuse to draw some luscious flowing locks.

No, totally not okay, how dare you compliment me and promote my blog :P And I think we are a little past worrying about being associated publically LMAO

For real tho what a mood. Long flowing locks are :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:<3 and you 100% do them justice and also dat pose on the last drawing on point

No, totally not okay, how dare you compliment me and promote my blog :P And I think we are a little past worrying about being associated publically LMAO

For real tho what a mood. Long flowing locks are :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:<3 and you 100% do them justice and also dat pose on the last drawing on point

yeah we did a pretty naff job of keeping our secret love secret :P and YESSS, further reason why Diana is bae.

You have such gifted talent! Way better than what I would give myself credit for :P I envy most artists I come across because I aspire to improve my amatuer (?) art. loll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back