• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Draki

J'Dul and Jukha immediately pointed at one of the Hyena guards.
"There you go, fill up whatever you have on you and let's go get a drink!" J'Dul laughed.

J'Dul and Jukha immediately pointed at one of the Hyena guards.
"There you go, fill up whatever you have on you and let's go get a drink!" J'Dul laughed.

Duraak pricked his large ears yet again and looked at one of the guards and nodded quickly. "Yes yes!" He moved a lot faster now, pouncing and wrapping his wings around the guard and plunged his fangs in. Unlike little Vampire Bats, who just licked the blood, he was bigger and able to suck it out of the body.

"Contract? Did you say contract? Are you a bounty hunter?"

Merel placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head back, looking at Ayla in apathy.

"I guess one could say that...."

"Merel! I. Love. Hunting! Please! Pretty please take me with you!"

Merel let out a sigh as she put her forefinger on Ayla's forehead.

"And, tell me sand shrew, why should I bring you with me? If it weren't for you taking your sweet time in the chow hall when we first tried to escape, I would be half way to Katapi by now."

Merel turned her head to watch in minor disgust as Duraak drained the Hyena guard of his blood; the sucking and squelching sounds causing her tail to puff out in discomfort.

"That's...just gross..."

Callidior Callidior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Slothtastic Slothtastic

Merel turned her head to watch in minor disgust as Duraak drained the Hyena guard of his blood; the sucking and squelching sounds causing her tail to puff out in discomfort.

"That's...just gross..."

Callidior Callidior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Slothtastic Slothtastic

Buh'roham shook his head. "It's not gross. It's how he survives! And wouldn't you rather he satisfy his hunger on our enemies, or you while we sleep?" Neon Stack Neon Stack Callidior Callidior Slothtastic Slothtastic VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Duraak was a little less than clean, blood sometimes squirting out of a vein and onto his body but he didnt mind. When he was satisfied, he unwrapped the guard and started licking the blood from wherever it may have splashed on him. He looked up at the two who had commented, "Must feed, hunger cause more disgust if left to fester." He said, looking at Merel. He heard Buh'roham say that it wasnt disgusting and he gave a batty grin. "He know point of survival" He thought this lion man was great! He understood the bat!

Ayla eyes focused onto Merel's finger as it was placed on her forehead.

"And, tell me sand shrew, why should I bring you with me? If it weren't for you taking your sweet time in the chow hall when we first tried to escape, I would be half way to Katapi by now."

Ayla turned and winced at Duraak then turned back to Merel. Ayla smiled, twirled her wrist then proudly pointed at herself.

"Well, Merel I happen to be one of the finest hunters form Sahumi." Ayla began to count on her fingers. "Im also good at tracking, forging, cooking, haggling, drinking, running, gambling, sex, and most importantly adventure!" Ayla held her hands up and cheered!"

Slothtastic Slothtastic Neon Stack Neon Stack TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Last edited:
Merel scratched behind her ear and de-fluffed her tail. Looking up at the lion-man and shot him a steely gaze.

"I guess you're right....still gross..."

Merel shifted her weight to her back leg and crossed her arms in front of her. She examined Ayla and took into account all the things she claimed to be good at.

"Just like you're good at lockpicking?" Merel scoffed as a slight smile curled at the corner of her mouth.

"Tell you what; I don't mind if you tag along, as long as you don't get in the way of my work."

Callidior Callidior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Duraak made a face at the talk of sex. He wasnt a big fan of the thought at all, especially if people started hinting at the action. He looked to his bag of leaves and took a few out and started chewing on them. He needed to restock on more it seems. When the tavern was brought up yet again, he nodded. "Yesh yesh, tavern we go. Want g out of shtupid place shoon!" He said around the leaves in his mouth.

"Yay!" Ayla Shouted as she jump into Merel for a hug.

"Oh, and I am good at lockpicking just not as good as my dear friend Merel!" Ayla congratulated.

Ayla's ear's twitched a bit with when she heard the Panthers and Lion's comment. Ayla pulled away from Merel then turned to J'Dul and Buh'roham

"HA! You two are funny! My name is Ayla! and this is my good friend Merel!" Ayla giggled gesturing to Merel.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior (Ayla is a Fox just with a sandy color. I have a picture of her I drew in my CS)
Slothtastic Slothtastic Neon Stack Neon Stack VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

"My name's J'Dul. And the big guy who doesn't want to talk is Jukha. And I wasn't joking sweetheart." He said with a seductive smirk he could muster.
Callidior Callidior TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior Neon Stack Neon Stack Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Duraak spit out the leaves, now juiceless. He stuck out his tongue at what he was hearing, "Yuck yuck!" He exclaimed, scraping his back feet and claws against the ground. "Ears now dirty, no hear nasty suggestions!" He pulled his ears down as if trying to block sound.

Buh'roham chuckled at the little bat's opinion of this nasty stuff. He introduced himself to the group. "I am Buh'roham Jarho of the Savanna Lion Tribes, at your service!" He said with a bow.

Buh'roham chuckled at the little bat's opinion of this nasty stuff. He introduced himself to the group. "I am Buh'roham Jarho of the Savanna Lion Tribes, at your service!" He said with a bow.

Durakk looked up wt the lion and gave the batty grin once more. "Strong male from strong tribes" He said, kind of a repeat of what he already said. "We beat anything with team like this!" He looked at everyone around, then tilted his head. "I Duraak... From cave" He said. He didnt have a tribe he belonged to. He looked at Buh'roham's bow and blinked, was he supposed to do that too? He tried copying the lion, but due to being closer to the ground he hit his nose on the ground with a squeak. "Ow ow ow" He whimpered.

Merel grunted as Ayla forced a hug on her. Giving an awkward pat on Aylas back she gently pushed her off.

"HA! You two are funny! My name is Ayla! and this is my good friend Merel!"

Merel pulled her cowl up over her head.

"Forced acquaintances...."

That J'Dul guy pisses me off. He makes a pass at me and I'll turn him into a fucking gelding.

"I am Buh'roham Jarho of the Savanna Lion Tribes, at your service!"

Merel bowed her head slightly towards Buh'roham.

"I'm Merel...Merel Dragt...."

Merel watched as Durakk attempted to bow but ended up hitting his nose on the ground. Silly little bat.

Callidior Callidior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior Slothtastic Slothtastic

"My name's J'Dul. And the big guy who doesn't want to talk is Jukha. And I wasn't joking sweetheart."

Ayla blushed then giggled some more.

"So nice to meet you Jukha! You look so strong!." Ayla switched to J'Dul. "Well, J'Dul you better be at the top of your game if you want some of this." Ayla shook her hips and flicked her tail then skipped over to Buh'roham

"I am Buh'roham Jarho of the Savanna Lion Tribes, at your service!"

Ayla started to bounce up and down at an attempt to match Buh'roham's height

"Nice to meet you Buh! I hope you don't mind me calling you that. AH! you're so tall!" She yelled while flailing her arms wildly

Then Ayla switched her view to the Bat.

"Ouchies! that looks like it hurt! Its nice to meet you Durakk! Here let me help!"

Ayla walked up close to Durakk and gave him a little kiss on his nose.

Slothtastic Slothtastic Neon Stack Neon Stack TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Ayla switched her view to the Bat.

"Ouchies! that looks like it hurt! Its nice to meet you Durakk! Here let me help!"

Ayla walked up close to Durakk and gave him a little kiss on his nose.

Slothtastic Slothtastic Neon Stack Neon Stack TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Duraak had been rubbing his flat nose, still looking at the ground in somewhat embarrassment of the stupid thing he did. WHen he heard his name he looked up and his nose got kissed. But what freaked him out was the sudden appearance of a face so close to his and he felt something on his nose. The suddenness of this made him squeak, well it was more like a yelp ,that was rather loud, in a reflexive defense and he flattened his ears and moved away from Ayla with his wings flat and head low in a submissive stance. When he realized he was not attacked, for his reaction only took about a couple of seconds, he slowly lifted his ears and head. His wings resumed in their normal position but he stayed where he was. "I sorry, I misunderstand movement" He said. The bat lived in fear and nervousness, and the sudden movement and closeness of another reminded him of his fear.

Jukha grunted in somehow superiority over J'Dul, looking down at him.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever Jukha." As she kissed the bat on the nose they both couldn't help but sense a motherly feeling in her. Although she was weird, and the bat didn't look to be too good. He acted as if he was a child. It was odd enough.
Callidior Callidior TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Neon Stack Neon Stack

Duraak slunk over to the lion, seeking the feeling of protection now. He did realize now how tough everyone was and how not-tough he was. He was now scared of almost everyone except the lion. The lion seemed more... He didnt know, just gave off the sense of protection.

Buh'roham smiled as the Fox tried to match his height, and even more at Duraak's reaction to a display of affection. He kneeled down and comforted the Bat. "Do not worry little one! She is merely showing that she likes you." He looked to the Fox, now known as Ayla, and informed her of Bat living conditions. "Small Bats often live in caverns with hundreds to thousands of companions. However Large Bats, like our friend here, often live in solitary in small caves with danger around any corner. Therefore he is simply not used to sudden movements in an area he deems safe. So make sure he can see you if your going to approach him." He reached down to ruffle the Bat's fur on his head.

Buh'roham smiled as the Fox tried to match his height, and even more at Duraak's reaction to a display of affection. He kneeled down and comforted the Bat. "Do not worry little one! She is merely showing that she likes you." He looked to the Fox, now known as Ayla, and informed her of Bat living conditions. "Small Bats often live in caverns with hundreds to thousands of companions. However Large Bats, like our friend here, often live in solitary in small caves with danger around any corner. Therefore he is simply not used to sudden movements in an area he deems safe. So make sure he can see you if your going to approach him." He reached down to ruffle the Bat's fur on his head.

Duraak gave a batty grin as he was comforted. He knew he had mistaken Ayla's movements for an attack, but when he thought about it, it kind of made him feel somewhat childish. He should know between an act of kindness and an act of attack, but then again he didnt like any sudden movements. He nodded to the lion when he reassured him. What he didnt expect was the knowledge about the different bat species. Like the difference between a small and large bat, and their living habits. Strong, with strong bloodline, and knowledgeable? Could this be a perfect warrior? He then halted his thoughts, he hadn't seen the lion's sense of honor or what he would do in a prolonged battle. He couldnt say he was a perfect warrior yet, but he was sure he'd be able to observe the lion to see if he was correct. For if he found a perfect warrior, he found someone who could teach him how to fight. And he seemed like a good companion. When you could look to your companion for protection and comfort, you may have found a good friend. But he would have to wait to confirm his thoughts. He jumped when his head was touched because he was in such deep thought, looking up and giving another grin to the lion. "Thank thank" He chirped. He then looked around, "We still in nasty place, we go go?" He asked.
Slothtastic Slothtastic Neon Stack Neon Stack Callidior Callidior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back