Drake

Daniel Reaving

Thirty Thousand Club
Name:

Known to most as the darkness so he doesn't have a name right now.

Male

unknown

Race:

physical embodiment of all evil

concidered the anti god by religious followers

Appearance:

IMG_0292.JPG

War form

IMG_1253.JPG

Brood form

IMG_0713.JPG

Primal form

IMG_0704.JPG

Dragon form

IMG_1150.JPG

First form

IMG_1400.JPG

Before all else he was nothing more than darkness, an infinite black mass of evil and power but when the universe first came to be he took a form 

Bio:

The first. Literally. A being before time and space and creation it's self. a being of nothing but evil and darkness. Having lived since before creation, only one half of a coin and sadly not the half that wants to keep this world alive. But for many millennium he has slept trapped in the deepest reaches of the void. But something has awoken him. (Also possible to say that someone summons him and binds him to them)

Personality:

cold, cruel, sinister, malevolent, evil. All he is is evil and that comes from his powers. But as always darkness can't live without the light so he does, deep deep down have small bits of kindness and love in his heart but it is near impossible to bring those out

nothing at the moment

Weapons:

IMG_0837.JPG

Blade of the black moon

Powers:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_Darkness_Manipulation

Ability to command the beings of darkness 

Side: neutral at the moment

Extra: 

as said with his piers he's only on half of the coin the other half being the embodiment of light

because he is just now being released from his prison he will be very weak for some time with almost none of his powers

(Isn't ever going to "truly" gain his full powers probably will just have half of his true power most likely even less than that because of a special thing I plan to do to him to make him less powerful)

Last edited by a moderator:
So don't go crazy with it... like after this fight scene I want there to be quite a bit of development before the next one. 

Accepted 

Yaaay!! *hugs happily* and don't worry about him fighting I was literally planning to start him off with now powers once he is free/broken out and binded with another character which I really want to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back