• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons?

Renia

Preferences:
3+ sentences per reply
Decent Grammar
1+ replies per day (though not a strict rule, just a preference)

Story:
In a fantasy world mainly occupied by humans, there are still plentiful other races who interact and thrive in semi-harmony. Elves, fairies, dwarves, werewolves, and even shifters of various kinds interact day to day. However, there is one race which is so reclusive that it is basically unknown to others... one which assumes itself to be basically extinct due to its own seclusional tendencies. Dragon shifters, often called Dracolings by members of their race, leave their nests and venture into the world only to collect their hordes and remain hidden away in their lairs for their entire lives. Other races believe them to be merely dragons, never knowing that they are in fact sentient beings who can take human forms. And because they leave their lairs only to hunt, never leaving their treasures unguarded for long, Dracolings are almost never to be found walking amongst other races.

However, recently, a few rare Dracolings, for one reason or another, have begun to venture out into the world to explore. Whether they have grown bored from centuries of guarding a treasure that cannot engage them in conversation, or lost their treasures entirely, these draconic beings can be identified only by the random patches of dragon scales that appear on their bodies in human form.

In this setting, I would like to play a Dracoling. I do not mind playing a male or female character for this one, but I prefer a m/m or m/f pairing please. You have complete creative control of what your character will be: human, dracoling, elf, whatever you like. I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back