• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragons?

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club

So, you came here for dragons? You like dragons? Good. You're in the right place. But first, some general rules.

Requirements:

-Write detailed posts, with length please? Preferably of more than 2 paragraphs a post?

(I match that of my partner, but one-liners are a no go...please)

-Don't just leave without warning

(Please tell me if you're getting bored, want to leave the rp, if somethings bothering you, or if you won't be replying for a while. I've had people drop but not give notice, and then I've felt like a fool for poking them...)

-Be active!

(I'm on a lot. And I mean a lot. Like, I have a lot of stuff I should do.... But this is more fun)

-Tell me of any triggers they may have!

(I have none, and if you have any, tell me. How else shall I know?)

Please note, my preferred character is in
bold. I am willing to double up for some of the plots though.

Unknown to most of the world, aliens are real. They're rarely seen on Earth, and tend to get taken in by the Government as soon as they appear. Muse A is one of these, one of the most important subjects in a lab, and the lab is looking for a new scientist to do 'research on animals'. Muse B takes the job, moves across states to get it, only to find that, on his first day, he is sworn to secrecy. He is sent downstairs, to a laboratory with a lot of equipment, and finds his test subject, Muse A, in a cage in the corner, and is shocked to find its a humanoid, a alien, who has been there for years.

But what will the new scientist do? To keep his job, he must do the work, do experiments on his subject, answering to questions given to him by people higher up.

Dragon of Royalty

In a kingdom ruled by a King and his Queen, dragons are everywhere. Every year, on the summer solstice, new riders of the kingdom are made, choosing their dragons and, in front of the people of the city, take their first flight.

Dragons are trained from hatchlings to harness their powers of their breath, and to protect their rider, whomever they may be. Dragons are only let into the choosing stables when they are fully trained, and ready to be chosen.

A rider knows his dragon from the moment he sees him/her. A bonding is made between the souls of man and beast, and the two share many things from that point on, thoughts, feelings and pain.

So when the prince/princess (Muse A) of the kingdom is to choose his dragon (Who happens to be
Muse B), what will happen?

And what will happen when it is discovered that this dragon has a rare human form?

Dragon Hunt

In a world where dragons exist alongside humans, there have always been conflicts between the species. Hunters under the kings calling kill and capture the majestic creatures, who fight hard to protect their families.

Two dragons, siblings, live alone in the great forest outside the kings ruling. Their parents died when they were mere dragonlings, and now they have to fend for themselves.

But when the king orders his dragon, the last of its kind, to hunt down new dragon recruits for his knights, they get caught in the fire fight.

Can they survive?

(In this plot we would play the two siblings, and the king and his dragon when needed)

Why Would You Hurt Me?

Dragons don't exist. At least, thats what most people think. But in the deep depths of the darker caves, they hide. There aren't many of the species left, and they rarely come out of their homes.

But recently, one has been captured. Not made known to the public, the
dragon, weak and ill at first, was cared for in a facility much like a lab. They lulled it into a false sense of safety, and the humans have now decided to take advantage of this.

A new scientist has been given a job. On paper they are simply doing their own work. In reality, their work has been set for them. They don't know it yet, but the
dragon kept in the same facility is their new experiment.

The company wants to know
everything.

And the new scientist will do anything to give them it. Including being a cold-hearted person toward the
dragon, and hurting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am interested in rping this with you.

I am pretty new, so i can't PM you (but I do have rp experience on other sites). If you PM me, I can reply.

I am literate and always try to match the posts of my partner. I will be online pretty often. I am in college, so sometimes I will be more or less busy, but I should always be able to post at least once a day. I will warn you in advance if i can't post or will be gone for longer. I do not have any triggers.

In order of preference (most to least), I am most interested in: Why Would you Hurt Me, Dragon of Royalty, Extra Terrestrial, Dragon Hunt.

Would you be willing to send me a writing sample?

I'll send on to you, as well, if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back