First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Sage lets out a roar of fury and and the beings of light get thrown back before he slammed his hand on the ground and large branches and roses with thorns , made of ice , surround Lust and attack him.

Light said:
Wrath was blown back because she lifted her feet last minute. She wanted to see how strong Bruce's blasts actually were since she was so strong at the moment she couldn't feel them. Now that she was done playing games, all attacks that come near her wouldn't even make her skin cells budge. She raises the army of 40, 18 foot tall beings as a simple warm up, sending them all towards Bruce.
"Finally, something I can hit." Bruce rushes the beings, sending out a wide pulse of ki to stagger them all before jumping high above them and out of reach of their axes. He fired his ki out again for his flight and acted like a bomber with ki blasts coming from his mouth. He had plenty of energy to pull this all off as well, he wouldn't be running out any time soon. "Boy, it has been too long since I've been let out the pen."

Light said:
Lust slightly loses power and his charging super nova dwindles to a spark. "Damn." Lust makes large beings of light rise around Sage and Vance.
Wrath was blown back because she lifted her feet last minute. She wanted to see how strong Bruce's blasts actually were since she was so strong at the moment she couldn't feel them. Now that she was done playing games, all attacks that come near her wouldn't even make her skin cells budge. She raises the army of 40, 18 foot tall beings as a simple warm up, sending them all towards Bruce.

View attachment 212262

( Superman doesn't need the sun he gets empowered by it. It's like a power boost not a necessity. Hes been away from the sun many times before especially when he goes to the outskirts of space. He also overcame his vulnerability to kryptonite. The only thing that affects him now is magic. )

Envy releases her sneeze, only to notice the force of it dissipate. Little did they all know, Ashlyn put up her absolute defense field around Envy to negate all threats she can cause, such as the sneeze and her form of superman. Inaro ends up slicing her head off due to weakening her enough through insulting the meaning of envy itself. Though before she could regenerate Ryan blows her body up. Nothing but ashes are left as the essence of Envy passes over both Ryan and Inaro. Ryan gains her second and hidden ability life drainage while Inaro gains shape shifting. Jackson came in a second too late, stabbing through ashes.

"I don't want to fight. Stop." Olivianna touches the tank and makes it stop through manipulating it's kinetics. "Olivianna drains all the remaining energy Arwyn has so even willpower couldn't save her now. All Arwyn wanted to do now was relax in the snow. "I'm gonna go."

The shadow beings drop but in a flash both Isaac and Vance were pulled into the darkness realm with their powers being nullified. This saving Vance from the situation with Lust. Greed was standing right in front of them with her eyes glaring. "Give them to me!"
(!) Morpheus smirked evily the moment she touched the tank and had appeared, a blade through sloth's head in precise accuracy to the focus she put to stopping the tank, causing the blade to pierece through without notice until late.

Light said:
Lust slightly loses power and his charging super nova dwindles to a spark. "Damn." Lust makes large beings of light rise around Sage and Vance.

View attachment 212262

( Superman doesn't need the sun he gets empowered by it. It's like a power boost not a necessity. Hes been away from the sun many times before especially when he goes to the outskirts of space. He also overcame his vulnerability to kryptonite. The only thing that affects him now is magic. )

Envy releases her sneeze, only to notice the force of it dissipate. Little did they all know, Ashlyn put up her absolute defense field around Envy to negate all threats she can cause, such as the sneeze and her form of superman. Inaro ends up slicing her head off due to weakening her enough through insulting the meaning of envy itself. Though before she could regenerate Ryan blows her body up. Nothing but ashes are left as the essence of Envy passes over both Ryan and Inaro. Ryan gains her second and hidden ability life drainage while Inaro gains shape shifting. Jackson came in a second too late, stabbing through ashes.

"I don't want to fight. Stop." Olivianna touches the tank and makes it stop through manipulating it's kinetics. "Olivianna drains all the remaining energy Arwyn has so even willpower couldn't save her now. All Arwyn wanted to do now was relax in the snow. "I'm gonna go."

The shadow beings drop but in a flash both Isaac and Vance were pulled into the darkness realm with their powers being nullified. This saving Vance from the situation with Lust. Greed was standing right in front of them with her eyes glaring. "Give them to me!"
GingerBread said:
"I'm assuming you want this egg" Vance motioned to the egg in his hand before tucking it back into his cloak "Well what's the magic word?" Vance laughed slightly as he asked Greed the question "You know i took this from a dying nobleman, i was meant to kill him and take it, but when i went to give it to the person who hired me, i found them dead. So i kept it as payment and the fact that i couldn't get rid of it without being caught" Vance explained how he came into possession of the egg, just trying to kill time "So, what are you going to give me in return? Power? Or are you willing to obey me?
@Light @Cadin shadow lord
"Um if I could just say something really quick. I can't give you anything from where we are now sooooo yeahhhhhh, if you could just put me back in the real world that'd be great."

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"I'm assuming you want this egg" Vance motioned to the egg in his hand before tucking it back into his cloak "Well what's the magic word?" Vance laughed slightly as he asked Greed the question "You know i took this from a dying nobleman, i was meant to kill him and take it, but when i went to give it to the person who hired me, i found them dead. So i kept it as payment and the fact that i couldn't get rid of it without being caught" Vance explained how he came into possession of the egg, just trying to kill time "So, what are you going to give me in return? Power? Or are you willing to obey me?
Decimus rose up next to Vance. "I see why you didn't want us to kill them now. Touching. But I have a responsibility." He rose up a wall between him and Vanace of Darkness, and turned to Greed. "So I saw you can use darkness. Touching."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(!) Morpheus smirked evily the moment she touched the tank and had appeared, a blade through sloth's head in precise accuracy to the focus she put to stopping the tank, causing the blade to pierece through without notice until late.
( Everything that touches her is frozen. I said that at the beginning of the fight. Plus he can't do that since he has no energy at all to fight. He was drained. Besides she still has invulnerability. )

Malren nodded happily as he saw Inaro and Ryan decapitate and destroy Envy's body. One down, four to go, he thought to himself. He soared across the field to Wrath, watching Bruce fight her off. The wind from the tornado was becoming too much, so he transformed into a tortoise to drop, then to a human, summoning a grappling hook in his hand. The hooks shot towards the mountain, and he swung right next to Wrath, shouting, "My, my! Look, guys, is this Wrath? What a horrible temper tantrum she's throwing!" He gave her a devilish grin before riding the grappling hook to the safety of the mountains.

@Light

(Woo, word power!)

Lotusy said:
Malren nodded happily as he saw Inaro and Ryan decapitate and destroy Envy's body. One down, four to go, he thought to himself. He soared across the field to Wrath, watching Bruce fight her off. The wind from the tornado was becoming too much, so he transformed into a tortoise to drop, then to a human, summoning a grappling hook in his hand. The hooks shot towards the mountain, and he swung right next to Wrath, shouting, "My, my! Look, guys, is this Wrath? What a horrible temper tantrum she's throwing!" He gave her a devilish grin before riding the grappling hook to the safety of the mountains.
@Light

(Woo, word power!)
(He's been focused on the single moment. He's had plenty of time to plan the moment down to the single point and conserve energy to that one moment to the very minimium. Byr okay on invulnerability forgot about the boms never hitting her)

Morpheus' attack smacked off sloth. He didn't have any more energy to move and just fell back, struggling

DizjayDeathPride said:
(He's been focused on the single moment. He's had plenty of time to plan the moment down to the single point and conserve energy to that one moment to the very minimium. Byr okay on invulnerability forgot about the boms never hitting her)
Morpheus' attack smacked off sloth. He didn't have any more energy to move and just fell back, struggling
Derek saw the guy fall and went over to help. Jasmine took over. "Hi you look like you need some help." She picked him up. "I'll take you inside to rest." She laid him down inside. "So um do you have any idea what to do against sloth. She won't talk to me or fight."

Arwyn fell to her hands and knees, limbs quivering as she fought to stay awake. Her sword lay in the snow beside her... the ever so soft snow. It was calling her, urging her to lay down and rest just for a moment. It couldn't be that big of a deal right? Syrax's voice seemed distant and of little importance in her groggy mind and she was faintly aware of the glimmer of Dawn's Heart.

@Light

Newt saw that it was useless and flew down to Ashlyn for safety. He didn't want to be near Reed at the moment because he was ashamed of his weak fire power. @Light

GingerBread said:
@Light[/URL]

(Woo, word power!)
Wrath was gaining power from all the fighting going on between Dragon's Roar and the sins. Though when she looks at Malren and how he didn't attack her, the power she has starts to decline. When she looks away her power went back up, she didn't exactly know that he was the one who beat Pride yet. Once again, the snow was in her face and her entire head was in searing pain. Since Envy has died she could feel nothing but flames within her mind. She couldn't hold in the scream rising from her throat.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Juju said:
Arwyn fell to her hands and knees, limbs quivering as she fought to stay awake. Her sword lay in the snow beside her... the ever so soft snow. It was calling her, urging her to lay down and rest just for a moment. It couldn't be that big of a deal right? Syrax's voice seemed distant and of little importance in her groggy mind and she was faintly aware of the glimmer of Dawn's Heart.
@Light
Olivianna screams due to the pain in her mind. It sounded like a young girl slowly burning to death. With the power she has left, she manages to stand up. "Fine if this would get you all to leave me alone, so be it." Sloth intentionally releases her essence but only a fraction of it. Giving Morpheus kinetic energy manipulation and Arwyn her drainage field. With that, Olivianna manifests wings and flies away from the scene completely.

Tazmodo said:
Newt saw that it was useless and flew down to Ashlyn for safety. He didn't want to be near Reed at the moment because he was ashamed of his weak fire power. @Light
Ashlyn watches Newt arrive and raises an eyebrow. "What's going on?"

( I was doing something's and I wasted some of your time. Sorry. So I'll give you another hour from now. Wait no. 46 minutes. )

Light said:
Greed was about to indulge in her trophies but she was rudely interrupted, wondering why and how he can access the realm, that was because her overall power was declining and the others could use their powers in the darkness realm. A large amount of pain erupts in Greed's mind since Envy has died making her drop to the ground.
(!) Vance found he could make himself invisible in the darkness once again, while doing this he also muffled himself, making him essentially undetectable in the Darkness. Vance then ran over behind Greed And quickly placed his dagger around her throat before applying force into her neck while sliding it across her neck (!)

Sage froze Lust into a Case of ice with only Lust face freeze from the icy prison. He walked over to Lust and placed a hand on his cheek. " Join my guild. " he said

@Light

Morpheus, taken by Jasmine, looked at her with amazement then sadness. He understood her pain for a small moment. Quickly he got serious. "Yes? Who are you?"

Ryan let the power mode go and walked from the battle putting his hands in his pockets. "Need me? Call me. I did my job"

Light said:
Greed was about to indulge in her trophies but she was rudely interrupted, wondering why and how he can access the realm, that was because her overall power was declining and the others could use their powers in the darkness realm. A large amount of pain erupts in Greed's mind since Envy has died making her drop to the ground.
Lust was weakened from before and Sage was no longer indulging himself in lust. The ice branches and thorns blow him away. Though his invulnerable body was still holding on as much as it could. His powers were growing weaker though but it stopped declining once their words stopped. Suddenly a large amount of pain erupts in his head, making him drop to the floor since Envy has died. "Envy...." After that he could help but scream in pain.

Wrath was gaining power from all the fighting going on between Dragon's Roar and the sins. Though when she looks at Malren and how he didn't attack her, the power she has starts to decline. When she looks away her power went back up, she didn't exactly know that he was the one who beat Pride yet. Once again, the snow was in her face and her entire head was in searing pain. Since Envy has died she could feel nothing but flames within her mind. She couldn't hold in the scream rising from her throat.

Olivianna screams due to the pain in her mind. It sounded like a young girl slowly burning to death. With the power she has left, she manages to stand up. "Fine if this would get you all to leave me alone, so be it." Sloth intentionally releases her essence but only a fraction of it. Giving Morpheus kinetic energy manipulation and Arwyn her drainage field. With that, Olivianna manifests wings and flies away from the scene completely.

(!) Decimus saw her in pain and stabbed into her with darkness. He watched as she bled, unsure of which killed her

Light said:
Lust was weakened from before and Sage was no longer indulging himself in lust. The ice branches and thorns blow him away. Though his invulnerable body was still holding on as much as it could. His powers were growing weaker though but it stopped declining once their words stopped. Suddenly a large amount of pain erupts in his head, making him drop to the floor since Envy has died. "Envy...." After that he could help but scream in pain.

GingerBread said:
Vance found he could make himself invisible in the darkness once again, while doing this he also muffled himself, making him essentially undetectable in the Darkness. Vance then ran over behind Greed And quickly placed his dagger around her throat before applying force into her neck while sliding it across her neck
Isaac was going to attack Greed, but Vance had beaten him to it, but he began to wonder if they could escape this place if Greed was dead so he said "Wait, we may need her to get out."

Light said:

Newt whimpered and looked at Reed not knowing what to do. Reed's hood on the cloak fell down and was still

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus, taken by Jackie, looked at her with amazement then sadness. He understood her pain for a small moment. Quickly he got serious. "Yes? Who are you?"

Ryan let the power mode go and walked from the battle putting his hands in his pockets. "Need me? Call me. I did my job"

(!) Decimus saw her in pain and stabbed into her with darkness. He watched as she bled, unsure of which killed her
Jasmine scratched her head and Derek stayed silent. "Well I'm Jasmine but Derek should be coming back out he doesn't like the way I fight. I have an idea but I don't know if it'll work." Derek spike in her head. *Of course it won't no one would fall for that.* she looked down at her feet. "Sorry for taking you away you looked like you were in trouble and I was useless out there."

GingerBread said:
(!) Vance found he could make himself invisible in the darkness once again, while doing this he also muffled himself, making him essentially undetectable in the Darkness. Vance then ran over behind Greed And quickly placed his dagger around her throat before applying force into her neck while sliding it across her neck (!)
DizjayDeathPride said:
@Light[/URL]
Lust tries to gain as much power as he can from Sage touching his cheek. He was about to explode in a fury of light but he suddenly feels a stabbing pain in his stomach due to Greed dying. His powers flake out during this time.

Light said:
With that, Greed dies and her essence spreads over to Vance and Decimus. Vance gets her shadow and darkness manipulation while Decimus gets her quantity and quality manipulation.
Lust tries to gain as much power as he can from Sage touching his cheek. He was about to explode in a fury of light but he suddenly feels a stabbing pain in his stomach due to Greed dying. His powers flake out during this time.
Jackson send a blade of shadow into his skull. "We don't have time for that sorry."

Malren looked back at Wrath with a puzzled glance. When he swung past her, she didn't seem to attack, instead, she only screamed. The power that he felt around her diminished, though it was still startlingly large. Against his better judgement, he grappled down to Wrath. As he got closer, he noticed that she was still a girl, probably no older than Kinziel. Knowing that words wouldn't help, he simply transformed into his harmless jackrabbit form, staring up at Wrath with the calmest of expressions. Though his heart knocked furiously against his chest, he stayed out, not attacking, but simply waiting patiently.

@Light

The strange fatigue was soon lifted from Arwyn when the Sin surprisingly decided to flee instead of killing the dragonknight and the person in the tank. Strength now returned, she reached for her sword and got back to her feet. She watched in both confusion and frustration as Sloth faded into the distance. "How odd. She was not defeated entirely but her power is not as strong as it once was." she muttered to herself.

She leaned on her sword as she stared down at her hand and pondered on the strange sensation she could feel just below the flesh. She frowned "Odd indeed..."

Syrax lumbered over to her side and lashed his tail, "Most of the sins have been defeated but some remain. We must finish them." The two turned around and were about to charge back into the fray when they spotted a small rabbit looking up at Wrath. "What is it doing? It must have a death wish." Syrax growled.

"No...wait. Don't interfere." Arwyn said while holding a hand in front of the wyvern

Tazmodo said:
Jackson send a blade of shadow into his skull. "We don't have time for that sorry."
djinnamon said:
Sage backed away and looked away sadly. " I didn't want to kill you. " he said before he turned back to Lust
@Light
Lust does due to the blade of shadow but since Jackson already has powers I erupts light, Lust's essence diminished uselessly.

Juju said:
The strange fatigue was soon lifted from Arwyn when the Sin surprisingly decided to flee instead of killing the dragonknight and the person in the tank. Strength now returned, she reached for her sword and got back to her feet. She watched in both confusion and frustration as Sloth faded into the distance. "How odd. She was not defeated entirely but her power is not as strong as it once was." she muttered to herself.
She leaned on her sword as she stared down at her hand and pondered on the strange sensation she could feel just below the flesh. She frowned "Odd indeed..."

Syrax lumbered over to her side and lashed his tail, "Most of the sins have been defeated but some remain. We must finish them." The two turned around and were about to charge back into the fray when they spotted a small rabbit looking up at Wrath. "What is it doing? It must have a death wish." Syrax growled.

"No...wait. Don't interfere." Arwyn said while holding a hand in front of the wyvern
Lotusy said:
Malren looked back at Wrath with a puzzled glance. When he swung past her, she didn't seem to attack, instead, she only screamed. The power that he felt around her diminished, though it was still startlingly large. Against his better judgement, he grappled down to Wrath. As he got closer, he noticed that she was still a girl, probably no older than Kinziel. Knowing that words wouldn't help, he simply transformed into his harmless jackrabbit form, staring up at Wrath with the calmest of expressions. Though his heart knocked furiously against his chest, he stayed out, not attacking, but simply waiting patiently.

@Light
( Wow.... you even put the words in bold too... )

Wrath's powers fade away and the armies stop. Her essence passes over to Malren, giving him one man army. Since she was being beaten due to the deaths of the other sins her invulnerable body went out and her powers were fading. So the combination of Malren and his actions beat all the fight she had left. The armies stop a literal minute before they hit the equator line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back