• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh of course that's not the only reason. I was on vacation until some group of mits decided to interrupt! This is gonna be fun! And yes, that's exactly what my mission is Mr Mystery Voice."
Morpheus whistled to this guy. "Yo! Person! Would you kindly not attack the fat lazy one? She looks divine I want her all to myself. Hi I'm Morpheus. This anorexic cock block with the super swanky bow is Ryan. A pleasure to meet you Mr... Man"

Morpheus winked to Sloth "I can't wait to kill you for cutie"
@Light
"Sure, pleasure to meet you guys. Oh and the names Issac. So who exactly are those people over there anyway?"

"Sins. Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth, and Wrath. They're here to kill us." Malren replied, bluntly. Though the new guy had good timing, Malren was more worried about Kinziel, namely, what the other sins would do to her, the ex-sin of Pride. He only took a defensive stance, slowly turning into a bear. "Wonder what they're here for..." He muttered as the fur closed around his face.

@Cadin shadow lord @Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh of course that's not the only reason. I was on vacation until some group of mits decided to interrupt! This is gonna be fun! And yes, that's exactly what my mission is Mr Mystery Voice."
"Well i'm just going to have some fun watching this" Vance stepped out of the shadows though he was still muffled, appearing next to Ryan "Make sure you die in an entertaining way, otherwise this won't be fun for me at all"

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan's arrow of light flashed at it's full capacity. Once it did so he cleared his throat. "So other members of Dragon's whatever. When shall we get started? Any sort of formation or an all out war?"

Embaga Elder] [B]Mmhhmm[/B] he says while drinking his beer. [B]Those are the sins. A lot of shit went down between us and then. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10485-cadin-shadow-lord/ said:
@Cadin shadow lord[/URL]
Lotusy said:
"Sins. Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth, and Wrath. They're here to kill us." Malren replied, bluntly. Though the new guy had good timing, Malren was more worried about Kinziel, namely, what the other sins would do to her, the ex-sin of Pride. He only took a defensive stance, slowly turning into a bear. "Wonder what they're here for..." He muttered as the fur closed around his face.
@Cadin shadow lord @Light
"Well then, we can't let that happen so-" Isaac's arm then morphed into a sword and he said, "Who's first"

The bear fur slowly peeled back from Malren's face, just enough for him to respond to the new member. "I don't have a strategy, but I do have an idea. Watch her, please," Mal said, gesturing towards Kinziel. He then plodded over to Ryan. "Ever ridden on a bear's back?"

@DizjayDeathPride

@Light

Bruce nodded and let his ki come back into his body as he clapped his hands together. "Well, ladies, nice to know that. Perhaps I'll do some further testing later but for now there's work to be done and I have to do it." He was determined to defeat Wrath, if nothing else, but the problem was that he would be possessed for wanting to launch his wrath on Wrath... But then again, the Nega-Bruce didn't fight for Wrath. He fought for just the fact that he wanted to fight and destroy and win. There it was, he would transform as soon as the moment was right. A nice plan considering that it didn't take him that long to get out the "door" of Dragon's Roar and out to where the sins were.

Lotusy said:
The bear fur slowly peeled back from Malren's face, just enough for him to respond to the new member. "I don't have a strategy, but I do have an idea. Watch her, please," Mal said, gesturing towards Kinziel. He then plodded over to Ryan. "Ever ridden on a bear's back?"
@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan looked at the bear. "No I have not. Its also not on my bucket list of necessity either. But I see no harm. May I?"

Mal nodded. "Of course you may. Just, well, be warned. I'm not really used to this whole 'riding' thing." The fur slowly crawled back over his face again, ending in a snout. After the transformation, he nodded to Ryan before laying down, an indication to get on his back.

When they had caught up to the airplanes, Syrax flew beside one of the flying machines and peered into a window. 'There are humans inside of its belly... but the flying creature doesn't seem like it is a living thing.' the dragon observed. 'fascinating... it is made almost entirely out of metal. It doesn't even flap its wings!'

Soon enough their investigation was interrupted when one of the armed soldiers pointed to the window and began shouting to the others and reached into his pocket to pull out a small object and talked into that.

'how strange.' Arwyn thought.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Mal nodded. "Of course you may. Just, well, be warned. I'm not really used to this whole 'riding' thing." The fur slowly crawled back over his face again, ending in a snout. After the transformation, he nodded to Ryan before laying down, an indication to get on his back.
Instead of shooting it, Ryan absorbed the arrow and went into his powered form. Once that finished he got on the bear.

"Seeeee? Aren't you happy we went on vacation? Now you get to ride a bear! How exciting!!"

Ryan whistled and Morpheus stood attention, the charged beam Morpheus had shot into the air and exploded. "Fuck off. Anyways, lead the way bear man"

Afrobrony said:
@Light
Bruce nodded and let his ki come back into his body as he clapped his hands together. "Well, ladies, nice to know that. Perhaps I'll do some further testing later but for now there's work to be done and I have to do it." He was determined to defeat Wrath, if nothing else, but the problem was that he would be possessed for wanting to launch his wrath on Wrath... But then again, the Nega-Bruce didn't fight for Wrath. He fought for just the fact that he wanted to fight and destroy and win. There it was, he would transform as soon as the moment was right. A nice plan considering that it didn't take him that long to get out the "door" of Dragon's Roar and out to where the sins were.
"So i'm assuming your one of the good guys, my name's Issac, I'm new here."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"So i'm assuming your one of the good guys, my name's Issac, I'm new here."

[/QUOTE]
"Isaac... sounds familiar." Bruce couldn't shake the feeling that he knew who this person was but at the same time not. He held out his hand to Isaac as he shook his head. "Of course I'm the good guy. Well, I am now, at least. Most of the time. My name is Bruce, second greatest martial artist in the world and I'm going to kick Wrath's ass."

Afrobrony said:
"Isaac... sounds familiar." Bruce couldn't shake the feeling that he knew who this person was but at the same time not. He held out his hand to Isaac as he shook his head. "Of course I'm the good guy. Well, I am now, at least. Most of the time. My name is Bruce, second greatest martial artist in the world and I'm going to kick Wrath's ass."
"Sounds like an awesome plan." Isaac said as he shook Bruce's hand, he then looked at the sins and said, "You hear that? Bruce is gonna kick Wrath's ass!" @Light

Afrobrony said:
Bruce can't manage to stifle his chuckle and gives Isaac a firm shake back. "I like you already, kid. And, I guess in a sense it won't be me since I would be going against her with Wrath in me. So I have a plan, a sort of alter ego. Don't yell that one out though, I'd like it to be a surprise."
"Sounds interesting. Well I suppose if were sharing secrets i'll share mine, I also have a type of alter ego. He's a bit on the demonic side though so it's hard to predict what he'll do."

Lotusy said:
Malren stumbled forward as the quake threw him off balance, keeping Kinziel up with a half-transformed bear paw. He was about to ask what happened, but he suddenly felt the amplification of all five remaining sins. "Oh. They're here." He felt a surge of power course through him, and the direction to head towards the guild front flew to the forefront of his mind. "Hold tight, Kinziel," he said, before transforming int a bear with her on his back. He then proceeded to run as fast as his paws could take him, to the front of the guild. "What's going on?" He asked breathlessly.@Light
Embaga Elder]Inaro looked at the random new guy. [B]It's never too late.....just don't die today. [/B]He says with grin. [B]Oh and you'll have to talk to the leader Ashlyn. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus whistled to this guy. "Yo! Person! Would you kindly not attack the fat lazy one? She looks divine I want her all to myself. Hi I'm Morpheus. This anorexic cock block with the super swanky bow is Ryan. A pleasure to meet you Mr... Man"

Morpheus winked to Sloth "I can't wait to kill you for cutie"
@Light
Dreamtique said:
Earl fell down onto his knees and pants profusely. He was exhausted from all of the casting and the tension built up during the battle. His illusion faded away.
"You must be kidding me......" He mumbled while panting profusely, he still couldn't believe that Envy escaped just like that.

"Good...and now they are here......" He signed, as he felt his inner symbol calling him.

He blanked out for a moment. Until now, he was still puzzled by all of his action.

He sat on the floor, slowly waiting for his stamina to replenish before he teleported back to the guild.

He gazed upon the sea, he was determined to end this once and for all.
GingerBread said:
"So you're doing this so a stupid woman will like you? god you guys are bigger morons than i thought" Vance said as he lightly shook his head, though the gesture went unseen "And what is your mission? If it's killing those lovely ladies we're going to have a problem"
@Light @DizjayDeathPride
djinnamon said:
Sage walked out of the guild at a leisurely pace , his hair flowing and his hips swaying side to side slightly. He arrived in front the sins and smirked as he folded his arms against his chest and cocked his hip.
@Light[/URL]
( ! ) It seemed like Kinziel couldn't be seen or sensed by anyone, including the sins. Kavael ( Wrath ) disappears kicking up a gust of wind, blowing all Dragon's Roar members over. Celica ( Envy ) takes the form of superman and crashes into Inaro a second after with her fist connecting with his jaw. Olivianna ( Sloth ) waits for the perfect opportunity to leave but keeps her kinetics up in case someone attacks her. Chance ( Lust ) has light burst from his body in all angles, only piercing dangerous to Dragon's Roar members. Greed has the darkness choke Decimus and Vance since they're hiding within them. They were also being quartered. ( ! )

Juju said:
When they had caught up to the airplanes, Syrax flew beside one of the flying machines and peered into a window. 'There are humans inside of its belly... but the flying creature doesn't seem like it is a living thing.' the dragon observed. 'fascinating... it is made almost entirely out of metal. It doesn't even flap its wings!'
Soon enough their investigation was interrupted when one of the armed soldiers pointed to the window and began shouting to the others and reached into his pocket to pull out a small object and talked into that.

'how strange.' Arwyn thought.

@Light
Arwyn was slowly getting closer to the guild. In the distance she can see a crystal tower in the horizon.

Light said:
( ! ) It seemed like Kinziel couldn't be seen or sensed by anyone, including the sins. Kavael ( Wrath ) disappears kicking up a gust of wind, blowing all Dragon's Roar members over. Celica ( Envy ) takes the form of superman and crashes into Inaro a second after with her fist connecting with his jaw. Olivianna ( Sloth ) waits for the perfect opportunity to leave but keeps her kinetics up in case someone attacks her. Chance ( Lust ) has light burst from his body in all angles, only piercing dangerous to Dragon's Roar members. Greed has the darkness choke Decimus and Vance since they're hiding within them. They were also being quartered. ( ! )
Vance got back up after being knocked over; He dived out of the shadows as soon he felt the darkness start to choke him Looks like i'm going to be forced to get involved Vance thought, shaking his head slightly as he drew his dagger, ready to fight anyone he had to.

Light said:
Arwyn was slowly getting closer to the guild. In the distance she can see a crystal tower in the horizon.
Sage rolled onto his feet and slammed his foot on to the ground causing a large wall of ice to appear in front of him and stop the light in its tracks before it receded and Sage charged toward Chance(lust) with extreme speed as large shards of ice rained down on Lust.

Malren growled in surprise as the wind blew him over, also unseating Ryan. Before the sins could launch a follow-up attack, Malren turned into he giant armored tortoise, and used his long neck to drag Ryan inside the shell. Afterwards, he closed off all limb holes with shell plating. His face morphed back to human "Well, that didn't go as planned, but we're safe now." He opened up a hole from one of his legs, giving Ryan an opening. "Hey, you're an archer, right? Can you shoot them from here?"

@DizjayDeathPride

Light said:
Once Isaac got back to his feet he decided to go after Greed, using his super speed to close the gap and baseball slide right past him, while cutting into his leg as he went by. He then stood, taking a defensive stance to see how Greed would respond.

Syrax spotted the tower first. "What is this? A tower made completely out of crystal." the dragon said to his human companion.

Arwyn squinted her eyes so that she could see the approaching tower. "There appears to be fighting... but what side does this plane belong to?"

@Light

(Im not sure if this is reinforcements for the sins)

When the wind started Inaro's body turned metal and he increased his weight to keep his current position. Celica came crashing towards Inaro punching for his jaw. The punch phased through Inaro's face as he changed the density of his head. A blade formed from Inaro's back curving until it Stabbed Envy in her side. This all happened as Inaro continued to drink his beer. @Light

( ! )

Jackson made a shield of light that absorbed the light attack. He used that energy and redirected it towards Greed.

( ! )

Jasmine and Reed hid under Jackson's shield. Reed teleported to wrath and kicked her side. He teleported to a different position and slashed her leg. He teleported again kicked her head. He kept this process going.

Jasmine walked over to sloth. "Hi I don't plan on fighting you. You don't seem like the whole fighting type either. I just don't want Derek to take over. Why aren't you fighting? Why is anyone fighting?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back