• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Vance noticed something crawl up onto his leg, stepping out of the shadows Vance pulled up his pant leg to see an ant on his leg "And this place apparently isn't even kept clean, it has Ant's" Vance had a disgusted look on his face as he flicked the ant off of his leg

@Tazmodo
The ant was flicked across the room. She used her wings to fly back down his collar and down his back. She then changed into a dust mite on his shirt.

Vance noticed the ant get a pair of wings and fly down his back "So, who's this then, cause if you're just doing this to get me to undress I won't be happy. But if you're doing this to spy on me, I'll kill you" Vance said as he leant his back against the wall.

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
Vance noticed the ant get a pair of wings and fly down his back "So, who's this then, cause if you're just doing this to get me to undress I won't be happy. But if you're doing this to spy on me, I'll kill you" Vance said as he leant his back against the wall.
@Tazmodo
Nothing happened. Jasmine stayed where she was as she was and the wall had no effect.

Tazmodo said:
Nothing happened. Jasmine stayed where she was as she was and the wall had no effect.
"Guess we're staying here then" Vance said as he sat down back still against the wall "I did see you by the way, Did you really think you could hide from me?"

@Tazmodo

(Sup peeps, Imma jump back in now.)

With Bruce having been healed and taken to his room, he finally woke up from his battle, wondering where exactly he was until he took a slow look around the room and found that it was his. Easy to tell by the various posters of scantly clad women and of movies too. He liked both action and "action", after all. He sat up on his bed with a hand to his head as he did so for the headache that he felt right now. Being healed didn't necessarily mean that he was free from pain. No, it always did stick around for a while afterwards, especially with a head injury like the one he'd given to himself.

" Just give up. Now that it is done......" A voice can be heard while the giants disappear.

Out of the blue, a bucket of water comes pouring down onto Envy. It is not ordinary water, but holy water.

The fog around Envy starts to "flicker". @Light

As a demon himself, Earl knows that this is one of the worse thing that can happen to a demon.

But, where do these holy water come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage slowly opened his eyes. He felt more powerful for some reason as small objects floated around him causing him to gasp. Sage waved his hand around causing the objects to follow and him to smirk." I can use my telekinesis " He said in awe before a smirk risked one his now even more attractive face. He closed his eyes and attempted to contact Malden with his mind.

@Lotusy

GingerBread said:
"Guess we're staying here then" Vance said as he sat down back still against the wall "I did see you by the way, Did you really think you could hide from me?"

@Tazmodo
Jasmine didn't move nor speak. She could sit there for days. She didn't need to eat sleep or drink.

"Fine then, if you want to listen to what i'm doing go ahead, but when i find out who you are, i'll kill you." Vance said as he got up and continued wandering round the guild, looking for where the prisoners were kept.

Vance eventually found the prison room and started to walk over to Greed, not saying a word.

@Tazmodo @Light

(yeah sorry for my absence... i was going to wait for Missy but now she is away on a trip -.- I will just draw things out a bit until she returns.)

Arwyn noticed how quiet the moon worshipper had become when the topic concerning her people was brought up. It was almost as if the woman had expected or perhaps had hoped for another answer. Regardless, the woman didn't seem to be disturbed by the defiled state of the temple but rather seemed to gain a peculiar glint in her eye. Triumph? Pride? The dragonknight frowned slightly at her own thoughts and dismissed her weary suspicions. 'No... it is the light. I am only imagining things. The shadows play tricks on the mind...'

They continued up the stone stairway that spiraled up into the mountainside, the golden radiance from the Heart being the only light to pierce the shadowed stairwell. The entire temple had been directly carved out of the mountainside with many of the narrow tunnels leading deeper into the mountain's heart to secluded chambers of prayer. Unfortunately, most of the tunnels that branched away from the stairwell to lead into the stone maze had been collapsed or were filled with the skeletal remains of those who were cut down by whoever had destroyed the temple. "Whoever did this left no weapons or other hints to who was responsible. Only slaughtered monks and pilgrims." Arwyn thought to Syrax and sent the images from her memory. The wyvern's deep voice echoed in her head. "Keep looking. There must be something left here."

As always, Faraday followed quietly behind as the two continued on in silence.

Inaro realized it took Ashlyn awhile before she spoke again, and when she did speak, she asked a countless questions freaking out. Inaro had to calm her down. Ashlyn.....calm the fuck down okay take a deep breath in and out alright? @Light

Lotusy said:
Malren was slightly worried and confused as Kinziel started to whisper and become less responsive. "Kinziel? A-are you ok?" He walked back and sat down again, looking her in the eyes. "Is there something wrong?"
Sergio's heart melted as he saw the fluffball under the bed, but he kept the shield up. "Well," he said, "You are certainly the cutest bed-rocker I've met... But I've seen some pretty screwed up magical stuff in my life." He raised his hand and kept the shield up. "Can you talk or something?"
Kinziel snaps out of whatever trance she's in and looks at Malren. "Hm?"

The fluff ball rolls instead of walking so it cutely rolls away somewhere else. "Rawr."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus, pissed at Ryan, punched him through the adjacent wall. "You piece of shit you cock blocking piece of shit! Now I dont even have her name! Good job Ryan!"

The Light Nephalem shot a bolt straight into Morpheus, exploding and sending him flying back. "Anyways horny old man. We need a plan to kill this."

Decimus was leaning on a wall, completely ignoring them. "I have the least amount of Greed. I'm going. Morpheus take me to the location."

Morpheus, having a burned mark on his chest, limped back up to the two and teleported them in the direction to where the Greed was. He stopped outside and the 3 walked into the building
The crystal tower blocked them off, making all three slam directly into the building. Grimm appears behind them in the form of a Santa's helper elf. "Hello! What can I do for you?"

Dreamtique said:
" Just give up. Now that it is done......" A voice can be heard while the giants disappear.
Out of the blue, a bucket of water comes pouring down onto Envy. It is not ordinary water, but holy water.

The fog around Envy starts to "flicker". @Light

As a demon himself, Earl knows that this is one of the worse thing that can happen to a demon.

But, where do these holy water come from?
With that, Envy disappears in a flash of light, fleeing from the battle.

GingerBread said:
"Fine then, if you want to listen to what i'm doing go ahead, but when i find out who you are, i'll kill you." Vance said as he got up and continued wandering round the guild, looking for where the prisoners were kept.
Vance eventually found the prison room and started to walk over to Greed, not saying a word.

@Tazmodo @Light
Greed looks up at Vance and glares. "Oh another happy faced guild member. What the hell do you want?"

@Light[/URL]
"No! I'm not going to calm down. You need to tell me exactly who and where you heard this from!"

Juju said:
(yeah sorry for my absence... i was going to wait for Missy but now she is away on a trip -.- I will just draw things out a bit until she returns.)
Arwyn noticed how quiet the moon worshipper had become when the topic concerning her people was brought up. It was almost as if the woman had expected or perhaps had hoped for another answer. Regardless, the woman didn't seem to be disturbed by the defiled state of the temple but rather seemed to gain a peculiar glint in her eye. Triumph? Pride? The dragonknight frowned slightly at her own thoughts and dismissed her weary suspicions. 'No... it is the light. I am only imagining things. The shadows play tricks on the mind...'

They continued up the stone stairway that spiraled up into the mountainside, the golden radiance from the Heart being the only light to pierce the shadowed stairwell. The entire temple had been directly carved out of the mountainside with many of the narrow tunnels leading deeper into the mountain's heart to secluded chambers of prayer. Unfortunately, most of the tunnels that branched away from the stairwell to lead into the stone maze had been collapsed or were filled with the skeletal remains of those who were cut down by whoever had destroyed the temple. "Whoever did this left no weapons or other hints to who was responsible. Only slaughtered monks and pilgrims." Arwyn thought to Syrax and sent the images from her memory. The wyvern's deep voice echoed in her head. "Keep looking. There must be something left here."

As always, Faraday followed quietly behind as the two continued on in silence.
Arwyn could hear several dozen jets flying through the sky in the direction of Dragon's Roar.

Afrobrony said:
(Sup peeps, Imma jump back in now.)
With Bruce having been healed and taken to his room, he finally woke up from his battle, wondering where exactly he was until he took a slow look around the room and found that it was his. Easy to tell by the various posters of scantly clad women and of movies too. He liked both action and "action", after all. He sat up on his bed with a hand to his head as he did so for the headache that he felt right now. Being healed didn't necessarily mean that he was free from pain. No, it always did stick around for a while afterwards, especially with a head injury like the one he'd given to himself.
Suddenly the females from the photos come to life and approach Bruce.

Light said:
The fluff ball rolls instead of walking so it cutely rolls away somewhere else. "Rawr."

The crystal tower blocked them off, making all three slam directly into the building. Grimm appears behind them in the form of a Santa's helper elf. "Hello! What can I do for you?"

With that, Envy disappears in a flash of light, fleeing from the battle.

Greed looks up at Vance and glares. "Oh another happy faced guild member. What the hell do you want?"

"No! I'm not going to calm down. You need to tell me exactly who and where you heard this from!"

Arwyn could hear several dozen jets flying through the sky in the direction of Dragon's Roar.

Morpheus immediately spoke. "A beautiful young lady sent us here to deal with some sinful problems. These two here allegedly have been manipulated! Such a catastrophe I say. Interrupted our whole vacation! So I'm just following cuties orders and we're going to exterminate the problem. You wouldn't know her by chance? Adorable. Short. Silver hair. Blood red eyes that make you want to fall to one knee and take her hand in marriage. Did I mention cute? So cute. She left without telling me her name because this tool here decided to get involved. I figured maybe doing this task for her would win her over. Oi I'm so rude. My name is Morpheus. This bruding hunk of man meat is Decimus. And this anorexic cock block to my left is Ryan. We are, for the time being, the Red Ribbon Armor Mach 2. A pleasure to meet you"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus immediately spoke. "A beautiful young lady sent us here to deal with some sinful problems. These two here allegedly have been manipulated! Such a catastrophe I say. Interrupted our whole vacation! So I'm just following cuties orders and we're going to exterminate the problem. You wouldn't know her by chance? Adorable. Short. Silver hair. Blood red eyes that make you want to fall to one knee and take her hand in marriage. Did I mention cute? So cute. She left without telling me her name because this tool here decided to get involved. I figured maybe doing this task for her would win her over. Oi I'm so rude. My name is Morpheus. This bruding hunk of man meat is Decimus. And this anorexic cock block to my left is Ryan. We are, for the time being, the Red Ribbon Armor Mach 2. A pleasure to meet you"
Grimm nods his head at the story completely calm throughout it all. After Morpheus is done, alarms from who knows where sound off and several other elves burst from the snow screaming their heads off. "Run! The prophecy has come true! The end will come when the Anorexic cock block, brooding hunk of meat, and Morpheus arrive!" Grimm holds up an ancient stone tablet saying exactly that. He begins to run away with the elves. "Oh yes! I do know about her, quite the nice young woman. Her name is Luna Crossway. I'm Grimm by the way and this is Dragon's Roar, an underground organization that saves all realms from high danger from the shadows. We don't like being public and we don't do it for the fame. Guild members are highly paid though and we do have a ranking system." Information on the ranking system was sent to them mentally. All the other elves were running away into the water but not one of them could swim. All the elves died. Just as the prophecy said leaving countless elf bodies floating in the water. "If you're interested in joining let me know. Also I know you're after Greed. She's in the guild's possession in the guild prison. I can give you the location of other sins.... if you beat me in a game." Grimm pulls out a Yugioh card. "The loser.... dies." A dramatically dark sound goes off due to a surviving elf smashing heavy keys on a piano. Once the elf was done he jumps into the water and drowns. "So... what do you say?"

Light said:
Grimm nods his head at the story completely calm throughout it all. After Morpheus is done, alarms from who knows where sound off and several other elves burst from the snow screaming their heads off. "Run! The prophecy has come true! The end will come when the Anorexic cock block, brooding hunk of meat, and Morpheus arrive!" Grimm holds up an ancient stone tablet saying exactly that. He begins to run away with the elves. "Oh yes! I do know about her, quite the nice young woman. Her name is Luna Crossway. I'm Grimm by the way and this is Dragon's Roar, an underground organization that saves all realms from high danger from the shadows. We don't like being public and we don't do it for the fame. Guild members are highly paid though and we do have a ranking system." Information on the ranking system was sent to them mentally. All the other elves were running away into the water but not one of them could swim. All the elves died. Just as the prophecy said leaving countless elf bodies floating in the water. "If you're interested in joining let me know. Also I know you're after Greed. She's in the guild's possession in the guild prison. I can give you the location of other sins.... if you beat me in a game." Grimm pulls out a Yugioh card. "The loser.... dies." A dramatically dark sound goes off due to a surviving elf smashing heavy keys on a piano. Once the elf was done he jumps into the water and drowns. "So... what do you say?"
"We don't have time for a-"

Morpheus held up his hand and cut Ryan off. "Deal. And yes we'll join." Morpheus lifted his hat and took out a deck of Yugioh Cards. "I need to beat you to find the sins and win cutie's heart. So be it. Decimus, finish the mission."

Decimus nodded and gave a light bow to Grimm then turned to the wall, waiting for the to fall so he may enter

Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose. "Morpheus. Your obsessions are out of hand." He walked over to the dead elves and shook his head. He reached into his little pouch of instruments and pulled out a violin, playing a song for their demise

Well someone's on edge. He drinks his beer. I'm heard it from this girl, where in the training room. He said with a smile, he's enjoying this conversation mainly because she's freaking out. @Light

Light said:
"Well hello to you too Greed" Vance walked closer to Greed "I want some information about yourself" Vance said as he reached into his cloak and pulled out a small jeweled Egg "I'll give you this one of a kind egg if you cooperate, if not then i destroy it"

@Light @Tazmodo

DizjayDeathPride said:
"We don't have time for a-"

Morpheus held up his hand and cut Ryan off. "Deal. And yes we'll join." Morpheus lifted his hat and took out a deck of Yugioh Cards. "I need to beat you to find the sins and win cutie's heart. So be it. Decimus, finish the mission."

Decimus nodded and gave a light bow to Grimm then turned to the wall, waiting for the to fall so he may enter

Ryan pinched the bridge of his nose. "Morpheus. Your obsessions are out of hand." He walked over to the dead elves and shook his head. He reached into his little pouch of instruments and pulled out a violin, playing a song for their demise
"Oh by the way. Now that you're a member the inner guild symbol is within you. It should allow you to enter the guild and navigate to places you want to go. It allows teleportation to the guild and other places using the guild as a teleportation beacon. Also you can mentally talk with other members." Now that Grimm has told Decimus this he now knows he just has to walk into the crystal and it'll let him pass through it like a portal.

Grimm focuses on Morpheus and pulls out his deck of cards. "Whenever you're ready."

@Light[/URL]
With that, Ashlyn falls silent.

GingerBread said:
"Well hello to you too Greed" Vance walked closer to Greed "I want some information about yourself" Vance said as he reached into his cloak and pulled out a small jeweled Egg "I'll give you this one of a kind egg if you cooperate, if not then i destroy it"

@Light @Tazmodo
"Alright! What do you want exactly?" Greed seemed to really want that egg.

Light said:
"Oh by the way. Now that you're a member the inner guild symbol is within you. It should allow you to enter the guild and navigate to places you want to go. It allows teleportation to the guild and other places using the guild as a teleportation beacon. Also you can mentally talk with other members." Now that Grimm has told Decimus this he now knows he just has to walk into the crystal and it'll let him pass through it like a portal.
Grimm focuses on Morpheus and pulls out his deck of cards. "Whenever you're ready."

With that, Ashlyn falls silent.

Decimus walked through, going to the prison but staying hidden and undetected in the shadows since he noticed another presence with Greed. He had a mission but was curious

Morpheus drew his hand. "Then I'll go first! I summon gagaga magician to the field! Then I place two cards face down and end my turn"

Ryan put the instrument away, walking past the two. "You're childish Morpheus. Simply childish." He walked through and went to the main area to relax in light

Light said:
"Along with information about you, I want your loyalty, if i say jump you say how high" Vance extended the Jeweled egg towards greed before sharply pulling it back "Is that clear?" Vance asked, his voice becoming deathly serious.

@Tazmodo @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Malren only looked at Kinziel with more confusion as she snapped out of her trance. "What do you mean? You were talking about..." He cut himself off, knowing something was probably wrong. "Ah, nevermind. Anyways, do you feel strong enough to train me? You did promise..."

Sergio only looked at ball of fluff as it rolled away, "Well, you are super cute..." He said, slowly approaching its new location. He summoned a shield around it and tried to inspect it. "What are you?"

Light said:
Bruce looks around at each individual one and nods his head in a sort of approving manner. "Wow... like a dream come true except with the probable truth that you fine looking women want to kill me." He puts a hand behind his back and mixes up a little ball of ki just in case. "Can you at least talk?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus walked through, going to the prison but staying hidden and undetected in the shadows since he noticed another presence with Greed. He had a mission but was curious

Morpheus drew his hand. "Then I'll go first! I summon gagaga magician to the field! Then I place two cards face down and end my turn"

Ryan put the instrument away, walking past the two. "You're childish Morpheus. Simply childish." He walked through and went to the main area to relax in light
"You've activated my trap card! Christmas tree! All things summoned to the field are turned into Christmas tree ornaments!"

GingerBread said:
"Along with information about you, I want your loyalty, if i say jump you say how high" Vance extended the Jeweled egg towards greed before sharply pulling it back "Is that clear?" Vance asked, his voice becoming deathly serious.

@Tazmodo @Light
"I will never do such a thing!" Greed turns away from Vance.

Lotusy said:
Malren only looked at Kinziel with more confusion as she snapped out of her trance. "What do you mean? You were talking about..." He cut himself off, knowing something was probably wrong. "Ah, nevermind. Anyways, do you feel strong enough to train me? You did promise..."
Sergio only looked at ball of fluff as it rolled away, "Well, you are super cute..." He said, slowly approaching its new location. He summoned a shield around it and tried to inspect it. "What are you?"
"Oh yes! I will... I will." Kinziel begins to stand up that was until she felt something coming and fell. "You need to prepare yourself! They're coming!"

"Rawr." Is the the fluff chooses to respond with.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce looks around at each individual one and nods his head in a sort of approving manner. "Wow... like a dream come true except with the probable truth that you fine looking women want to kill me." He puts a hand behind his back and mixes up a little ball of ki just in case. "Can you at least talk?"
"Yes we can. Trust me we won't harm you. It's a new guild feature being tested out. It's the dream room.

Light said:
"Oh yes! I will... I will." Kinziel begins to stand up that was until she felt something coming and fell. "You need to prepare yourself! They're coming!"
"Rawr." Is the the fluff chooses to respond with.
Malren leaped into action as Kinziel started to fall, catching her. Of course, he wasn't the strongest man out there, so he struggled to get her standing. Just to make sure she kept her balance, he wrapped her arm around his shoulder, before inquiring abot her previous statement. "They're coming? Kinziel? Who's coming?"

"Fine, be that way." Sergio blinked his shield and plopped down next to the ball of fluff. "I can play the silent game too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back