First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
(Ya'll better save Bruce or there will be a crazy motherfucker coming in... and he'll be angry that he didn't get to kill Bruce.)

Arwyn thought for a moment before looking back at Faraday. "Lunar Tribe... ah yes, I recall a reclusive band moon worshipers by that name. I am afraid that is all that I know about your people, but I am glad that their ways have survived the ages."

When the two stepped into the temple, the only illumination came from the broken doorway and a crumpled gap on one of the walls. To bring back vision, Arwyn raised Dawn's Heart above her head to allow the golden light to wash over the room. All about them were the shattered remains of stone statues and the blackened husks of what might have been human remains shoved into a corner. If the room had ever been lavishly decorated, the valuables had either been burnt or stolen long ago. "The stone endures, as does the sun" was Syrax's reaction when he saw the destruction of the once sacred grounds through Arwyn's eyes. The dragonknight looked saddened by the sight but grimly pressed on through a worn down stairwell carved out of the stone. She advanced up the steps and waited for Faraday to catch up. "It should not be much farther."

@Missy

Ignoring all of the havoc happening, Earl sneaks toward Bruce knowing that no one will see him. He slowly kneels down beside him and whisper:"Can you walk...I will take you out of here......"

He then grab his hand and tries to teleport back to the guild. @Afrobrony

Malren was glad that Kinziel wasn't as angry as before, but he was confused as to ask him about washing up. "Me? Well, not since a week. I got possessed by Dragon'r Roar, and ever since I started traveling, I haven't gotten to clean off." He looked at her, hastily adding, "But of course, I don't sure human showers or anything. Usually, it's just a pond, if you can count that as 'clean'. Why do you ask, though?"

@Light

Dreamtique said:
Ignoring all of the havoc happening, Earl sneaks toward Bruce knowing that no one will see him. He slowly kneels down beside him and whisper:"Can you walk...I will take you out of here......"
He then grab his hand and tries to teleport back to the guild. @Afrobrony
Bruce is completely knocked out, his skull splintered up a bit inside from his attempt at committing suicide so he wouldn't be a prisoner to the sins. Obvious, he is unresponsive except for his bleeding.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson teleports Sage away using light. He makes a message using light to say "You need to calm down we aren't supposed to attack." Jackson looked at envy. "Hey I'm sorry that happened but are you ok?"
Jackson teleports Sage away using light. He makes a message using light to say "You need to calm down we aren't supposed to attack." Jackson looked at envy. "Hey I'm sorry that happened but are you ok?"

@Light

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's go."

Before Earl teleports back to the guild, he stares at the crew that are fighting, wishing them luck, he then proceeds by teleporting back to the guild with Bruce.

@Afrobrony

Dreamtique said:
"Let's go."
Before Earl teleports back to the guild, he stares at the crew that are fighting, wishing them luck, he then proceeds by teleporting back to the guild with Bruce.

@Afrobrony
It is very obvious that if Bruce doesn't get medical attention immediately he will not live. Who knows, even with medical attention he may be dead, either literally or metaphorically.

djinnamon said:
Sage looks around and wonders where he is.
Sense Sage likes to place with ice so much and he needs to chill he's in the middle of the south pole. Penguins are everywhere.

djinnamon said:
Sage smirked as large spikes made of ice bursted out of the ground under the soldiers .
Tazmodo said:
Jasmine stayed in her turtle shell. "Who are you anyways?" She said with curiosity.
(Dang all I was gonna do was have him disappear)

Reed laid there still not moving. He didn't want to. "Heh I guess I fucked up. Go ahead I have nothing now anyways. I could have gotten past the heart brake but now I can't even run away from my problems. Now I'm normal. You've taken everything." He looked up at him. "I can feel the change I'm not even me anymore so go ahead and do it." His voice held no emotions. He felt hollow inside.
"My name is Bobby." Grimm smiles as he takes his human form.

The clone of Grimm turns around and gives Reed all his abilities back after disappearing.

Tazmodo said:
@Light

@Light
djinnamon said:
Sage growls like a feral cat.
Envy calms down and takes her regular form, she sits back down on the rock and nods her head. "Yes but don't try anything else agian. So in return for Greed what would you like?"

Lust appears in front of Sage with the most arrogant grin known to mankind. "Looks like you've been naughty. Just come with me, we're both looking for a good time and I wont kick you out."

Afrobrony said:
It is very obvious that if Bruce doesn't get medical attention immediately he will not live. Who knows, even with medical attention he may be dead, either literally or metaphorically.
Dreamtique said:
"Let's go."

@Afrobrony
Ashlyn decides to stop getting back at Bruce and gives him all his Dragon's Roar related things back so he can enter the guild when Earl teleports him there. A mystical veil covers Bruce's body as his body starts to heal and repair itself.

Lotusy said:
Malren was glad that Kinziel wasn't as angry as before, but he was confused as to ask him about washing up. "Me? Well, not since a week. I got possessed by Dragon'r Roar, and ever since I started traveling, I haven't gotten to clean off." He looked at her, hastily adding, "But of course, I don't sure human showers or anything. Usually, it's just a pond, if you can count that as 'clean'. Why do you ask, though?"
@Light
Kinziel frowns once more at his reply and points towards the bathroom. "Go and clean yourself up, now." Kinziel proceeds to look outside the window out at the city. To her, all she could see were people being below her.

(This is gonna be great! Mal has no idea how to use the bathroom, lol)

Malren nodded, giving Kinziel a sort of half-salute. "Y-yes, ma'am! I mean, Kinziel!" With that, he rushed into the bathroom, staring at all the strange apparatuses coming from the walls and ground. His curiosity overwhelming him, Malren decided to try something out. When he twisted a knob on the sink, water came out, and Mal stared at it in shock. "Water... from the wall? Where does it come from?" He put his hand on it, recoiling from the cold. "Yikes! That's freezing." As he nursed his cold hand, Mal turned off the sink and stepped into the shower. After he pulled the small knob, cold water came gushing out, startling the young druid. He yelped in surprise, slipping and falling into the tub. Though he tried to get up again, the young man kept slipping. "Uh... Kinziel? A little help here, please?"

@Light

Light said:
Ashlyn decides to stop getting back at Bruce and gives him all his Dragon's Roar related things back so he can enter the guild when Earl teleports him there. A mystical veil covers Bruce's body as his body starts to heal and repair itself.
Bruce's breathing, heartbeat, and his body in general begin to reach stable levels again where as before everything about him had screamed weakness. He might not wake up for a while longer but he certainly would be okay. Relatively. For now. When he does wake up, his anger will be fierce and he will want blood or whatever it is the sins have in them.

"I'll take him to his room." After Ashlyn had done her healing, Earl slowly walks into the guild and settle Bruce down on his bed in Bruce's room. @Afrobrony

As Ashlyn's attention returned to him, Zalgo leaned forward slightly to have his back off the snow-clad rock, since he could feel it's icy cloak soaking through his clothing. She ended the silence that they shortly held between them when she proceeded on explaining her idea; her tone had shifted subtly, but he managed to take note of it.

Once more the Deity hears of the Dragon's Roar.

A new sensation entered his emotional turmoil: a spark of excitement appeared amongst the flames of fear and curiosity.

" Dragon's Roar. I've only had come to know its purpose, but if you yield any more information, I'll gladly lend you my ears. "

Zalgo left the other question's answer unspoken, since what they were asking was a commitment of a sort. For now he was only intrigued on the details of the Dragon's Roar than that.

@Light

Light said:
The clone of Grimm turns around and gives Reed all his abilities back after disappearing.

Envy calms down and takes her regular form, she sits back down on the rock and nods her head. "Yes but don't try anything else agian. So in return for Greed what would you like?"

Lust appears in front of Sage with the most arrogant grin known to mankind. "Looks like you've been naughty. Just come with me, we're both looking for a good time and I wont kick you out."

Kinziel frowns once more at his reply and points towards the bathroom. "Go and clean yourself up, now." Kinziel proceeds to look outside the window out at the city. To her, all she could see were people being below her.
Reed brakes his seals and is gone. Off to another dimension. All of the symbols fade away. Only three people could possibly find him.

Jackson crossed his arms. "I can't make any exchanges without knowing your intentions. Just tell me your intentions and we can make a deal. You seem like one of the more reasonable ones so you should understand where I'm coming from."

Many thoughts are still racing through his mind.

"Lust......"

"I hope that they will be fine......opposing Envy......"

"I wonder what are the others sins at......"

"The sins are probably aware of the location of the guild, I should keep an eye out......"

He decided to petrol around the guild, just to make sure.

Light said:

Jasmine stays in her shell. "Why did you scare me earlier?" She didn't believe his name was Bobby it was to normal of a name.

(Sorry I've been busy for awhile)

Inaro continues drink as Sage was dropped in the Middle of the fight and was forced away because of Jackson who's trying to give up Greed, for some type of deal with Envy. Inaro wouldn't allow that to happen so he casually walked up next to Jackson's left side, with his right hand in his pocket and his left hand the beer. So what are you playing child?? He said plainly. @Light @Tazmodo

Jackson turned to him. "We were told to fight as a last resort this is you only warning not to fight. If you go against it I will retaliate I am negotiating and you can either accept that and wait in case things get hairy or try to compromise the deal and be sent away."

Inaro chuckled at Jackson. Aww look at you following orders to the fullest extent. He said with a smile, and in a Nice attitude. That's adorable. He said with a straight face and a serious yet mocking attitude. I'll wait bit all I know if that Greed isn't up for debate, and I'm guessing if you don't have Greed apart of the deal then there is no deal. Find another way. He looks at Envy and says what's up with his head then begins drinking his beer. @Light @Tazmodo

Jackson was running out of patience. "It was an order. And if you don't step down I will put you in place like the dog you are. No sit down shut up stop acting like your tuff shut shit and be a good dog. I'll throw in a doggy treat if you promise to be good." Jackson had no problems killing this guy and didn't want to deal with him.

Sage teleported back to Jackson in time to hear his little speech. Sage stomped over to him. " I don't what your problem is but it has to stop you are rude as hell" He said

@Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back