Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Inaro&Cole

The Duo

Inaro and Cole watched as the supervisor came in dropping photos of children. Cole had his elbows propped up on the table with his fingers interlocked. When he spotted his daughter in one of the pictures, his eyes started to water. He grabbed the picture and stared at it, not saying a word as the supervisor spoke. A tear feel from Cole's cheeks and onto the picture. Inaro sat up from his slouching position and looks at his son in one of the picture. Just as usual he kept a straight face. He missed his son, but he knew that he was a tough one. But Alyson on the other hand, his cousin, Inaro hoped he was protecting her. Inaro places his hand on Cole's shoulder causing him to look at Inaro. It's okay Cole. We trained them well. She is fine, I can feel it. He said trying to ease his brothers feelings. Cole wiped his eyes, and nodded. [SIZE= 14px]You're right Inaro. I just miss her. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]As do we all. [/SIZE]He says referring to everyone and their kids. 

As the duo was speaking to each other, people within the room were already expression themselves to the supervisor. They weren't surprised by Vance and his comment about not caring about his own children. They known this man for years, and even though he was a strong person who helped save the world and reality any times, he will always be someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything. Vance's comment about better food made him grin. That I agree on, maybe throw in some beer too. That always makes things better. But since we all know that shit like that won't happen, what's this fucking proposal you're going on about?? He asked as he looked at the supervisor with his cold blood red eyes. 

@Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Embaga Elder )

Alyson

For awhile Alyson, hasn't been paying much attention to what was going on around her. She drifted off to her own universe, as she hid behind Hassan. She didn't jump back into reality until she felt, someone appear behind her. She snatched her head around to see Alexandria. How did she....?? She asked herself. Right after she noticed her, Alyson felt a strange yet strong connection to her. What is this sensation?? She asked herself. Alexandria flew off, leaving Alyson with complete confusion. Even though she couldn't see Alexandria, she somehow knew exactly where she was. Alyson felt this connection to her, and no matter how bad she wanted it to go away, she knew it wouldn't. She walked towards Alexandria's position, taking her sweet time. She was in now rush. When she arrived she stopped and looked around. Soon Alyson began to lower her head down to the ground, and started to touch her index fingers together. Alexandria. She called out to her, in a soft tone. For...for some odd reason she paused, then slowly lifted her head. I fell connected to you. Please help me figure this out. @Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Fola

Fola looked down at the pictures in front of him, not being able to let out a sigh of relief at the sight of them. The past however long had been the hardest thing he'd had to endure in a long time, maybe even ever. He was without his kids, without his wife, surrounded by people he'd rather never seen again, and he hadn't had any news about anybody he'd cared about until now. 'They're safe...' He thought, 'They're okay, thank god. I was thinking the worst, and...Jesus, I just hope this ends up being some kind of shitty nightmare...' He froze suddenly, when the Supervisor mentioned two being dead, his mind racing at a thousand miles an hour, 'Oh- oh god...it's one of mine isn't it?! Austrianna could've done something to protect one of them! Zalena, dear god Zalena could be dead in a ditch! Kristen could've run in and done some done shit! And Juniper and Faolan...dear god Juniper and Faolan...'' He began to take deep breaths as various scenarios played out in his mind, it began to become hard to breath! He hit the side of his head, almost as if he was violently trying to shake these thoughts from his mind, but he found himself unable to! The thoughts clouded his mind, making it hard to focus, hard to do anythi-

He took a breath, Vance's thoughts about shape shifters and the Supervisor's lies giving him very slight comfort, 'Okay, focus on the moment, focus on what's in front of you.' Fola stood up, glaring daggers at the Supervisor, "You are seriously FUCKED lady! You come up here, talking shit about your kids are out fighting Monarchs YOU fucking created, and filling us up with some false hope about them succeeding only to say two of them died, but you won't tell us WHO?! Fuck that, Vance is right, which is something I never thought I'd have to say again, you still haven't given us a reason to believe you, or better yet, a reason not to just kick your ass, seeing as there's a fuck ton of us, and only one of you..."

@Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Light 

Jayn

Jayn looked down at the pictures before her, unable to contain a yawn, finding it difficult to keep her eyes open at all. She recognized the people before her slightly, but she found it difficult to focus. She hadn't slept in awhile, since before she was kidnapped even (Though being in a strange place with no knowledge of where her son was didn't help that). Late nights worrying and begging the school and neighbors not to expel him or kick him out of this program, or calling to beg them to stop yelling terrible things at him seemingly anytime he stepped outside, it kept her busy. Though the pictures probably would have been appreciated had she been more aware, at the moment all she could get out, and weakly at that even, was, "So...wait, we're going home now right? Where are we even, and why were we taken here? Is this a reunion barbecue or something? If it is, we shouldn't invite that one guy that did the stuff with the stabbing, he sucks...or did he swallow?"

@Tazmodo @Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Light 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Malren[/COLOR]

From the Supervisor's entrance into the dull, hopeless room all the way until she threw pictures of the children on his table, Malren could only give her a blank stare. Sure, there were mixed reactions, from denial, to grief, and even anger - but Malren had to take a second to even process the ideas presented as they happened. The kids... I haven't seen them in forever, but they've got to be in the forest, right? There's no way they could have left, even if they wanted to! Erin knows its dangerous out there, and Flynn... well, Flynn wouldn't even dare try. Even then, Malren couldn't help but worry. Two were dead, she told them, and two was just enough to claim both of his children. He knew if two were to die, they very well could be his - inexperienced with the world because of their sheltering at the forest, or perhaps Erin could have been too rash and Flynn too meek when the moment turned dangerous. Malren had never felt more remorse for the way he'd raised his children, because now, it definitely put them in danger. Oh god. If I could just take them back, if I knew this was going to happen-

The cacophony of responses from the Dragon's Roar members shook Malren back into reality. There was so much of Vance's usual fiery but uncaring speech, so much passion in Fola's, and plain discomfort from the rest that Malren had no idea how to add to them. At his peak, he would have joined the sea of voices, the one fighter who tore planes asunder in the sky, but parenting and these new revelations eliminated that druid from the past. At the most, all he could do was get that answer she dangled over their heads... "Alright, lady," he started, "If you're going to give us this proposal, do it now. Everyone's getting a bit antsy here. Look, if you want us to acnkowledge that we're under your boot here - fine. You've already imprisoned us here, told us our kids would be dying soon, and don't think 'my monarchs' slipped by us." He frowned a bit, remembering that all the other Dragon's Roar members had/were going to give their piece too. "And you've got a very displeased crowd here, if I'm understating it. So please, enlighten us."

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Erin[/COLOR]

"Oh. Well it's nice to meet you, Christina! I hope we get to know each other well, too," Erin said, waving from her spot at the edge of the group. She was, of course, totally oblivious to Christina's connections with her father, and wondered a bit why the woman had looked her over again. Even more strange, of course, was that neither of them had directly mentioned the encounter from earlier in the black temple. Erin could only give Christina a questioning look. Maybe I heard something I wasn't supposed to? I'd like to ask her what this "Dragon's Roar thing is, or any of the strange things she mentioned. Maybe Zalena or someone else could answer them instead. Seeing as they wouldn't be going anywhere (as Alexandria pulled a girl back into the conversation), Erin decided to take a seat on a set of steps as she waited for the rest of the kids to show up.

@Light

[SIZE= 16px]Flynn[/SIZE]

Castiel's answer, from beginning to end, was nothing Flynn expected to hear. In fact, he could only grimace to match Castiel's serious expression as the conversation drew on. The work they did was serious, that he could tell from the beginning, but trying to be non-lethal while openly admitting the dangers and casualties they'd already faced - Flynn wondered what he'd gotten himself into. Well, damn. These guys mean business. Not that I can blame them, but with a dead sister on your mind... he paused as Castiel finished, saying  that he would lay down his life to protect everyone else. Yup. Figures. Again, Flynn felt out of place with this group, but for a bit of a different reason. Here was an actual hero, a selfless kid who couldn't have been much older than Flynn, willing to become a martyr so everyone else could live on - and Flynn was here only because his sister dreamed of prophecies and glory. How did I let myself get dragged into this mess? Groaning internally, he looked up at Castiel. "Well... that's quite the mission statement, Castiel. I mean, if all of you are working your hardest, I guess there's no excuse for me not to, right?" As positive as he tried to make that last comment sound, Flynn was definitely lying through his teeth. "Alrighty then. I don't know if missed a memo or anything, but is there some place I should be going now? Any training or even a room of some sort?"

@GingerBread

The Supervisor

The Supervisor doesn't let it show be she deems the ones yelling at her and refusing the proposal to be rash. She intends to help them and their kids yet they accuse her of the wrong deeds. While keeping her bland expression on her face, the Supervisor begins to explain. "I don't know what you're being held in here for, Im not in charge of that. So i wouldn't know if needing your consent would be necessary in the first place for whatever they have planned. What I am in charge of applies to Earth and its monarchs. People who will not hesistate to kill your children. They're sloppy, immature, and are carrying even the youngest of them into battle. They don't have any sense of teamwork and will definitely die on this adventure they're on. I know you all care about your children." She looks at Victoria. "Most of you." She then looks at Jayn. "To some degree."  The Supervisor looks back to the rest of the group. "It doesn't sit well with me to watch children die so I'd like for you to tell them to stop what they're doing through a video message that I will deliver myself. In return I'll make sure you're all spared and returned home from where you came whenever who's in charge is done with you. I can also arrange better food and free roaming throughout the realm. All I ask of you is to stop your children. I can't send the monarchs after the wrong trail forever, they'll be on wanted posters in the near future. Then they'll have the entire world not deal with. A world more ruthless to the young than before when you were betrayed. The only person I can't offer all of this to is your previous guild leader, Isabel. Are we in agreement or are there other conditions you'd like to have discussed?" ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @King Crimson )

Christina

Christina smiles at Marshall due to his sincerity and decided that he was another easy target to tease and manipulate just like Castiel was. "Thank you for the offer but I'm not very hungry. Even if I was I would prefer to find it on my own. It would really help me locate things in the castle anyways. You're a very nice child, aren't you?" ( @Tazmodo )

Alexandria

Alexandria was standing within the kitchen before Alyson came to the area and called out to her, Alexandria was lost in thought. 'Is that what a celestial item is like? I was brought back to resonate with her and become her item? Nothing changes does it? I was born to serve and be used for the gain of scientists. I was used by the only man who could stand loving me. Now I'm simply here to help a child save people who...save a species I utterly despise! I don't want this...I don't want to go through this again. I can't handle this anymore! I don't even know them and some fate just tells me I have to serve them! Serve a group of kids I NEVER stand beside?! I refuse, I hate this. I don't want to be a tool anymore. I just want somehing genuine in life. That's all I've ever wanted! I just can't have it no matter how hard I try. I'm experimented on and tortured. I thought killing them...killing them all alongside the other split personalities was the best course of actions. Their blood seemed like the nourishment to our freedom. Now all we do is face redemption for the massacre of people who wronged us! We are deemed evil for saving ourselves from the most despicable...' Alexandria's head began to pound which caused her to frantically look around for the sharpest knife in the kitchen. She had to distract herself from her thoughts and numb her mind. She would only have to cut a little bit. 'Or I can end it all entirely. I can save myself from this cycle. If I just end it here.' Alexandria's face shifts into a small smile. "Yeah, that's the way. The other split personalities don't need me anyways. Half of Isabel is still whole, she'll regenerate." Once Alexandria convinces herself that her death would mean nothing to anyone she raises the knife and points it at her throat. Now she could finally be at peace. Without the anxiety and without and constant hatred of others and herself. Alexandria thrusts the knife at her jugular but her heart breaks a second after. The knife completely bent against her skin, failing to pierce through and end her. Alexandria was about to burst into both sad and angry tears but she heard Alyson, immediately throwing the knife to the side before the girl stepped in. "I-I guess..." Alexandria didn't want to connect at all. Yet facing the girl in front of her caused her to be unable to stand up for herself. ( @Embaga Elder )

Andrew

The book Andrew has in his hands begin to glow. As it did he was pulled into it and ended up on a dusty couch within a broken down wooden home. ( @Inheritance )

Vance

Vance raised an eyebrow at the Supervisor's words. "So what you're saying, is you, someone who we've never met or really spent any time with, have more concern for our children than most of us do. Or at least more than me.. why is that I wonder?" He looked back up at The Supervisor, an uncaring look on his face. "Oh, and not to mention, you still haven't really given us any proof that it's really our children, or any of them actually died." Vance figured that The supervisor wasn't actually telling them the truth in one way or another; He assumed that she was just doing all of this for her own personal gain. "So, I've got a feeling that, if, and only if, our children are taking out the monarchs, or whatever the fuck" Vance leaned forwards slightly, resting his elbows against the table as he lazily held his head up with his hands. "You're just scared that they'll succeed, I mean, why else would you realistically care? I mean, what is in it for you, if you wanted to do it for the sake of it being the right thing to do, why would you be on the monarch's side? Surely, that just proves that you're not doing this out of the good of your heart.. if you can prove me wrong, then go ahead, but I'm sure we both know, that you won't be able to." Vance went back to looking down at the table, happy to go back to doing nothing and ignoring all his old guild 'buddies'. "Until then, my answer is no"

@GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @Light @King Crimson

Castiel

Castiel smiled at Flynn as he said he was still going to stay; He assumed that Flynn wasn't going to stay after hearing everything he just said, because he figured that it was pretty off putting; He wasn't trying to put people off from joining the group, or from helping them take down the monarchs and save their parents, But he didn't want to not let people know of the dangers that they would probably end up facing at one point in their 'adventure' or another. "Well, welcome to the team then, and if you do have any problems, you can come see me" Castiel smiled at him, trying his best to make him feel more comfortable, after what he'd just said to him. "Anyway, right now, I'm just gathering everyone up, cause someone called Christina said she's here to help us, and she has something to tell us all. But I don't know where everyone is.. So, I'm just getting whoever I can." Castiel moved over to the door of the room next to Yin's. "I'll just tell everyone else what they missed when I next see them; I don't want to keep Christina waiting too long" He turned and started knocking on the door, which was Zeta's room. 

@Daimao @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame

Isabella

Completely cut off from the others and alone within a room. Just like the good old days of being a ten year old, right before she committed technical suicide. Her hands were strapped to across her chest in a straight jacket. Her room was only large enough to fit a bed and a toilet less than a foot beside it, making it easy to potentially roll in it while sleeping. The door was right in front of the bed which only left one space in the corner of the cell where the bed and toilet didn't take up. A singular space for her to stand. Isabel stands up and looks at the mirror on the wall of that singular space. A day ago she had complained enough to receive one in trade for an added piece to the straight jacket covering her mouth. Catching her reelection in the mirror with messy white hair, smeared mascara, and bright pink eyes while in the straight jacket with an added gag. Isabel could only think one thing to comment upon the sight, 'Hot'. 

She he continues to check herself out in the mirror and continues commenting on the fact that she looked like an insane mess. She steps away from the mirror and sits down on her bed. Speaking of which the sheets were nailed down to it. She had to slip in from the top from now on to get under the blanket. Last night she had removed them and intentionally clogged the toilet just to get personnel to enter her cell which was more like a cage. She didn't try to escape but kept doing things to mess with the guards, always tricking them into entering a room that shouldn't be opened. Her powers were 'nullified' in this room so there wasn't much that she could do. Other than stare at the large happy birthday words scratched into the cobblestone by her earlier this morning. She used one of the metallic zippers on her jacket to do so in an obviously uncomfortable fashion. Though as a mother and a trying one she would have to celebrate the birthday of her daughter Zalena somehow. 

There was no sunlight in the cell since it was by itself deep underground. Knowing that the old Dragon's Roar members were here and she couldn't do anything about it was absolutely boring. She wanted to mingle and act like she was single! Even if she was married, the marriage is as smooth sailing as her time here. She honestly didn't know if she should even try anymore. Isabel lays down completely on the bed and looks up at the singular lightbulb in the room. Something she would definitely tamper with in a matter of seconds. Maybe freaking out the guards by breaking that would be the best course of action. Isabel stands up on the bed and prepares to hop up and down on it. Replicating the act of a child. This made her think of Maya which linked her thoughts to the rest of her older children. 'By now Emily should notice my absence and will gather Red and Blue. I have nothing to worry about with those kids...that is if they focus on their mission. It's not like they'd lose focus on their task and one another due to it all going towards boys. That would never happen.' Isabel scoffs and rolls her eyes. 

Isabel wasn't doubting the fact that all of their children were in a group together to take out the monarchs. This literally seemed like some tv show bullshit in which their kids turn out to be heroes or some stupid anime like that. Isabel rolls her eyes once more. She would be seriously surprised if she were wrong about her guess with the kids. Whenever someone needs saving it's either the main protagonists job to handle it or the next generation because the entertainment genre just loves to eat that up. Speaking of needing saving, Isabel stopped jumping abruptly. Her eyes widen as she realized one thing. She owed money to the cookie mafia. Isabel begins jumping up and down once more and her goal was now about escaping rather than having fun picking on the guards. She was in debt to Maya and she didn't feel like waking up with the head of a gingerbread man beside her bed. She had full confidence the children could handle themselves so she wasn't worried. Though Isabel was a bit too confident due to being unaware of the fact that two members have already died and one of her children are already at risk. 

Isabel jumps high enough and head butts the lightbulb, causing it to shatter and the light to go out. Isabel drops on the bed with a loud crash. She immediately scrambles around the floor and slides her gag on the ground, waiting for the friction to eventually move it out of her mouth for her so she can collect pieces of glass into her mouth safely. Once the guard opens the door with a flashlight, Isabel could only grin as she waited for him to get close to her face. This would either be a complete fail or a success.

Ree

"I hope they're okay with chocolate cake, that blonde-haired girl kinda struck me as someone who likes vanill-" Still preoccupied with her "personal" conversation of candied, communal confectioneries, Ree hardly notices being swept back into the room, until she looks up at her surroundings and realizes with a weak, "-Ah."  that she had been denied her well-deserved treat.

Noticing her ruined hair out of the corner of her eyes, Ree lets out a more frustrated and dismayed vociferation.

As she attempts to straighten out her ruined hairdo, she glaringly pouts, "I was gonna come right back, y'know?...With cake!"

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @Lotusy @Embaga Elder 

Cynthia & Robert Wicker 

Within the confines of the cafeteria sits a middle-aged man, rail-thin in physique,dark-brown hair messily pulled back into a small ponytail, pushing his fingers beneath the thick frames of his glasses and into his eyes in a futile attempt to stop the numb pain gnawing within his brain. Holding onto his shoulder for support sits the man's wife, modest in stature, face downtrodden and lightly painted with a variety of designer product, some of which has long since ran and hastily been dried. 

The woman looks up toward the supervisor and pleadingly responds, "Ma'am, please. We don't know anything about this guild or these people or how we factor into any of this, but there must be some mistake! Our daughter would never do anything like this...She's a good girl with a bright future. She's never even been in a fight!-"

Having finally removed his fingers, revealing his dark, baggy eyes, Robert half-heartedly interjects, "Well...There was that one time she got into it with that Lilith girl at school-"

With a small swat at his shoulder, Cynthia quietly barks, "Hush! You're not helping!" before continuing.

"We'll do whatever you want, just please let us come home to our daughter, safe and sound!"

@Light  @GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance )

Andrew Blight

Well this was... why didn't this work! Damnit why is there always something else! Always!! He stood up and looked around...searching for the book. He must have dropped it or something... @Light

ALPHA

Alpha placed a paw the size of a tire on the table in front of him. Using the paw to raise himself from sitting to standing on all fours, he crushed the table under his weight. Leaning in towards the supervisor, all three pairs of jaws mere inches from her, he snarled. "If you really cared about what happens to our children," he growled, "You would let us out so we could go kill these piss drinking monarchs of yours ourselves." Alpha drew back, sitting on his hind legs again. "For the first time ever, I agree with Vance." Alpha's eyes narrowed. "That kind of pisses me off." With that, Alpha finished crunching the table flat.

ZETA

Zeta opened his door when he heard knocking. Seeing that the source of the knocking was Castiel, Zeta sighed. "What?" He asked simply.

@GingerBread

Reed

Reed stood up and started to pace by the table. "Sure roaming around would be nice and the food could be better but for once I'll have to agree with Vance. If my kids are dead then that's just how life is. And if they aren't then sweet. But I'm not going to give then a message and tell them to stop because this is their choice. They need to learn from their mistakes as we have and if they die then I guess that's that. I appreciate you being nice to us and all but what really posses me off is that you look down on us so much that you would let us roam freely. Like we're nothing more then some zoo exhibits for you to look after. I don't know how you are stopping our power considering the type of beings we are but do know when we get broken out and our power back you were the only face we've really seen. And I don't think Vance likes being locked up." It was clearly a threat for her life. "And remember if our children die you have a room of superpowerful beings with nothing left to lose."

(I'm to lazy to "@ people sorry)

Marshall

Marshall looked at her and shrugged. "Sometimes sure but I generally try not to piss off people who can turn me inside-out before I could blink. But I guess I'm just in a good mood but I'd rather be outside training and getting ready for any fight I may encounter." 

@Light

The Supervisor

The Supervisor honestly tried her best with this but even she didn't even know why she even attempted this after the first rebuttal. She wouldn't get through to them at all. The pictures begin to decay before she gives them a polite bow. "I'm sorry for wasting your time then. It's unfortunate we couldn't see eye to eye. I need you all to be in agreement, not just a select few." The Supervisor begins walking out, deciding that she was going to attempt to stop the kids one last time one her own. While she was exiting, a guard rushes in the cafeteria with a face filled with annoyance in it's pores. The Supervisor raises an eyebrow and nods her head to the guard, "Speak." 

"Isabel is messing with us again. First she flips the bed, then she requests a mirror, followed by shoving sheets in the toilet. Now shes shattered the light bulb and removed her gag. Can we please be stationed elsewhere? I don't like dealing with her. It's either that or we use torture." The moment he says this, a slam followed by the sound of suffocating could be heard. The Supervisor had grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall. A voice of anger was the only thing that left her mouth. "If you even touch her, I will kill you myself you rancid maggot!" 

After a few moments of giving the guard a death glare, she remembers the fact that she's still in the cafeteria. She clears her throat and releases him, assuming another calm expression as she walks for the door. One her hand pushes it open she looks back at the guard. "Just get back to your post or assist in the escort efforts with them." The Supervisor then leaves the cafeteria. (   @GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @King Crimson )

Andrew

As Andrew looked around for the book, he stumbled across a pile of pictures showing several people dressed up in black and red cloaks. They seemed to be either a family or a cult. The same symbol within the book was on their skin and cloaks. The night sky in the area began to shift to the color of blood red, along with the moon. A rattling could be heard in the distance outside the house, as if someone were rummaging around the front of it. ( @Inheritance )

Christina

"Cake? You have time for cake even at a time like this? What a shame...why don't you think about training like our good friend here?" Christina sets her hand lightly on his shoulder and gives him an impressed smile. "From now on I think I'm going to have to keep an eye out for you, keep you under my wing. First you leave an important meeting and now you're ruining your body with cake. There's so much potential in you that has yet to be...molded out. I see a lot of people I knew in you. I'll make sure to help you with anything you may need from now on! Think of me as your very own big sister! Starting with your hair, it's not looking too appreciated at the moment." ( @King Crimson @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna was wearing ruffled pajamas along with all over the place hair. She was speeding down the hall since the quake woke her up and made her realize one thing when she checked. Juniper was nowhere to be found. She turns a corner hard but her momentum causes her to slam into a wall. She pays no mind to it and continues running even if she spots Castiel. He wasn't Valente but he was leader enough for her. She tackles Castiel and lands on his chest, not even caring about their body to body closeness. Her face was nowhere near calm and collected, it was a mess of emotions. So many emotions were running through her head she couldn't even make sense of what to do. She had to verify her identity to Castiel since she was aware of her new change but didn't want to waste anytime that could be spent on juniper. Along with her own fury of emotions she couldn't decide on what to do, except stare at him with terrified eyes. ( @GingerBread @Lotusy @Daimao )

Zalena

Zalena was getting just a little bit impatient with how long Sophe was taking. She didn't think their bathroom was this complicated, it was already a whole half hour in her mind when in reality it wasn't even 5 whole minutes. "What if she's taking a number 2? I should wait longer then, my bad." Zalena begins to shift her weight from foot to foot and counts down every second of every minute until she feels like an entire day has passed. "What if she's constipated?!" Zalena bursts into the bathroom with an extremely concerned face. "Sophe are you okay?" Zalena completely misses the girl sprawled on the floor by the sinks and checks the stalls first. Once she fails to find Sophe she assumes the worst. "Oh no....she flushed herself. She took herself out with the...resistant unmentionables for the sake of our sanitary lives. You're a true hero Sophe..." Zalena was slowly turning around. "I will always honor your sacrifice and." She fully turns and finally sees Sophe on the floor. "I'm stupid." 

Zalena runs over to Sophe and drops to the floor, completely confused as to why this was happening to her. She takes notice of the black spear segments and feels like something went awfully wrong. "Sophe! Can you hear me? I'm going to get a medic!" ( @That Guy Over There )

Castiel

"I'm gathering everyone up, cause we've got a-" Before he could finish explaining to Zeta what was going on, Castiel found himself being tackled to the ground by some woman he'd never seen before. Castiel's hand shot towards his dagger, ready to defend himself against the girl. But before he went any further, he noticed the terrified look in her eyes. "Hey, are you alright?" didn't push the girl off of him, because he didn't want to risk scaring her even more than she already was. He also didn't bother trying to find out who she was yet, as he figured that it'd be easier to do when she was calmer. 'Is this another one of the new people? Why is she so afraid then? And why did she tackle me? I'll have to ask her when she calms down a little' Castiel tried to think how he could calm the girl down. "Just calm down, yeah? You can tell me what's wrong and I'll try to help, if I can"

@Light @Lotusy @Daimao

Andrew Blight

Fun family. Reminded him of his Dad. Still, he perked up when he heard something outside. "Let's go see who it is then" he muttered as he took one more look around to make sure the book wasn't there. If he was sure it wasn't there, he'd leave to explore the house.  @Light

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Flynn[/COLOR]

Flynn was ready to take his (slightly awkward) leave as Castiel continued his rounds, until a shaken-up girl bolted past him and tackled Castiel to the ground, putting them in a position that was almost scarily close. What. The. F*ck? He could only glance between the girl, who was obviously still distraught, and Castiel, who made no attempt to push her off. Are they in a relationship or something? Couldn't they just take it... into a room? The more time passed, however, the more Flynn began to realize that this probably wasn't the case. Although it was bizarre, Castiel's reaction seemed to show that it was either something that happened often enough for him to be used to it, or Castiel was just not showing any emotion at the moment. "You know what? I-I'll go get some help," Flynn stuttered, before running off like he'd seen something he wasn't supposed to see. He bolted down the hall he'd just came from, only to find the place where he and Erin originally met Zalena completely devoid of people. Well, I'm definitely not going back. I don't care if people love me, but if they think I'm some creep... Before he could proceed down the hallway where Castiel was, Flynn decided to take a turn and skip that awkward encounter for a while. Yea. no use being around and making assumptions - I'm sure Castiel will figure it out. He's some sort of hero, after all. With all his mindless running, Flynn dashed straight into the room where Christina and Alexandria had crashed into, pulling himself back through the entrance and away from the crowd once he realized his mistake. Hooo boy. Nice going.

@GingerBread @Daimao

(So much for the Castiel interaction, haha. @Light I don't remember if it was Christina or Alexandria who pulled Ree into the room, but could you help me out and do that with Flynn too?"

Alexandria

Alexandria was standing within the kitchen before Alyson came to the area and called out to her, Alexandria was lost in thought. 'Is that what a celestial item is like? I was brought back to resonate with her and become her item? Nothing changes does it? I was born to serve and be used for the gain of scientists. I was used by the only man who could stand loving me. Now I'm simply here to help a child save people who...save a species I utterly despise! I don't want this...I don't want to go through this again. I can't handle this anymore! I don't even know them and some fate just tells me I have to serve them! Serve a group of kids I NEVER stand beside?! I refuse, I hate this. I don't want to be a tool anymore. I just want somehing genuine in life. That's all I've ever wanted! I just can't have it no matter how hard I try. I'm experimented on and tortured. I thought killing them...killing them all alongside the other split personalities was the best course of actions. Their blood seemed like the nourishment to our freedom. Now all we do is face redemption for the massacre of people who wronged us! We are deemed evil for saving ourselves from the most despicable...' Alexandria's head began to pound which caused her to frantically look around for the sharpest knife in the kitchen. She had to distract herself from her thoughts and numb her mind. She would only have to cut a little bit. 'Or I can end it all entirely. I can save myself from this cycle. If I just end it here.' Alexandria's face shifts into a small smile. "Yeah, that's the way. The other split personalities don't need me anyways. Half of Isabel is still whole, she'll regenerate." Once Alexandria convinces herself that her death would mean nothing to anyone she raises the knife and points it at her throat. Now she could finally be at peace. Without the anxiety and without and constant hatred of others and herself. Alexandria thrusts the knife at her jugular but her heart breaks a second after. The knife completely bent against her skin, failing to pierce through and end her. Alexandria was about to burst into both sad and angry tears but she heard Alyson, immediately throwing the knife to the side before the girl stepped in. "I-I guess..." Alexandria didn't want to connect at all. Yet facing the girl in front of her caused her to be unable to stand up for herself. ( @Embaga Elder )

Alyson

[SIZE= 14px]Alyson lifts her head at the sound of Alexandria's response. She saw the amount of emotions on the girls face. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Are you okay Alexandria?? [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]She asked with full concern. Alyson could still fill the connection between them, something she doesn't want.  Alyson didn't like the idea of being forced into a relationship, especially with a celestial being. She hated how Hassan constantly tried to hook her up with one of his friends. He forced them onto to dates, and all the time she hated it and never wanted to be apart of it. This is the same, she's being forced into this connection with Alexandria and she doesn't like it one bit. [/SIZE]Alex, I mean Alexandria. I don't know if you feel the same, but I don't wanna be forced into this connection with you. [SIZE= 14px]After Alyson realized what she said came out a little wrong, she freaks out and squeals. Her head immediately drops and her hands are thrown out in front of her as she begins shaking both her hands and head no. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean for that to come out like that. What I meant was I don't like being forced into a relationship with others. And if you're like me, then I'm sure you don't either. Maybe for now we can try and get to know each other, before we do anything else. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]She looks her head up looking at Alexandria.[/SIZE]

Sophe

Sophe gave no reaction to Zelena, her breath faint and her body covered in cold sweat. If Zelena hadn't gone into a panic as she realized the situation, she might have ended up observing something that would have clued her in to what had happened - the segments of the spear strewn about on the tile floor had circuits of faint color running underneath the black material. Within seconds of the start of Zelena's panic, though, that opportunity to see the spectacle and realize what had happened was gone - the "circuits" had drained completely of the color, and the black provided a stark contrast with Sophe's exceedingly pale skin.

( @Light )

(Rough and unedited, but I managed to pull something together~)

Cynthia and Robert

Cynthia and Robert couldn't help but sympathetically wince at the Supervisor's abusive treatment of her staff, tensely clinging to one another as they shrivel in the wake of their captor's rage.

Once the Supervisor takes her leave, they relax and decouple, returning to their earlier sulking. 

Robert, placing his elbows on the table, and resting his head in hands, sullenly stares down at the scattered pictures of his youngest daughter in the hot, sandy streets of Morocco.

Aloud he asks, with a half-hearted, defeated sigh, "So is that it? We just wait here while our kids die trying to save us? Why is this even happening?"

Glancing to the rest of the group, Robert accusingly shouts, "Who even are you people?"

@GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance  @Light

Ree

Once she finishes smoothing out her disheveled hair and readjusts her signature red hair beads, Ree responds, just a little bit hurt by Christina's scorning, "W-Well I guess I am kind of losing focus since I haven't eaten in a few hours...sorry"

Blushing at Christina's remarks about her potential, Ree idly twirls the ends of her hair and shly adds "...And uh..you don't have to do all that... I'm nothing special, really!...plus I... kind of already have a big sister..."

@Light 

Austrianna:  Austrianna needed to get the message through to Castiel one way or another. She sits up on him instead of laying down upon him. She pulls out her phone since she texted Zalena about it earlier, explaining her entire problem. Zalena didn't read it yet since she was busy assisting Sophe at the moment. Austrianna opens up the text and shows it to Castiel. "Zalena, I barely have anytime to explain but Maya changed my powers and my appearance. Don't be alarmed next time we meet. The biggest issue you and I have right now is that Juniper disappeared. She recently lost her memories and now she's gone, I don't even know how I failed to notice this sooner. I need to find Castiel to see if he knows anything, if not, I'll leave to look for Juniper myself wherever she may be." Austrianna pulls the phone away after a while of holding up for Castiel to read, assuming that he's finished. Austrianna lets the phone drop and lightly grabs him by his collar, looking towards him with eyes full of desperation. It was obvious she wanted to hear the words, "I know where Juniper is." From Castiel's mouth. She was so nervous and tense electricity began to travel through her hair, causing it to stand up. Even if she was mostly silent beforehand and confident, right now she was a weak mess. Even her hands were trembling before the sight of Castiel, seeing this young man as her little ember of hope. ( @GingerBread )

Alexandria: Once Alyson makes her proposal to get to know Alexandria better, the nephalem spreads all of her wings. She makes sure to spread them wide for her own sake of feeling comfortable and for intimidation since they had a brilliant aura and wingspan. "Why would you want to g-get to know me? I don't think it's a good idea. I'm sorry I'm just not very good with people...I think you'd get along with Christina more or your other friends. I'm not very social and I don't like being forced into situations like this either." In her mind she also comments. 'In fact I detest it.' 

"Maybe we can just...keep our distance from one another and hope it goes away. That should work best...it's better than being stuck with me. That's the worst thing anyone could do to themselves." She whispers the last sentence to herself. "Besides...I am nothing like you, don't insult yourself that way." She once again whispers the very last sentence. "Christina might be waiting, I'll be outside the castle." Alexandria disappears after this sentence, leaving only a feather behind. As Alexandria flies around the skies of the realm she begins to wallow in self hatred once more. "Yeah...it's better off this way. With me out of sight so I wont drag others down. Right, Felix?" ( @Embaga Elder )

Andrew: "Who might you be? A traveler? A fellow believer? Or one of those people who come to receive a wish from the benevolent Blood Moon?" An old man around the age of 70 using a walking stick came out the kitchen of the house, giving Andrew a small smile. "This town is long abandoned...it's people having elevated to a high plane of power and existence through the religion of the blood moon. I am the last remaining follower of this ghost town. You may call me....Elder. Welcome, Andrew son of Xeron. I assume you've come here for power. No, no, no...I know you've come here for power. Lets be frank with one another shall we? I have something you want and you have something I want. We'll have to work together to obtain it, I'm just getting right to the chase since you and I both dislike the useless kind act. Would you like to sit down on some tea and discuss the conditions?" ( @Inheritance )

Zalena: Zalena didn't know what to do about the segments on the floor around Sophe though the thing she had to focus on the most was Sophe and her condition. She had to get her help somehow and that somehow had to happen as swiftly as possible. She could ask Clarke but his knowledge may not extend this far since it wasn't a flesh wound. She might be able to get Valente but even that may be faulty since she has no healing attributes to speak of. There was one person she could ask that could get them the best knowledge possible on Sophe's condition and how to treat it. Zalena pulls out her phone and ignores the text from Austrianna since she assumed it was just a good morning text. She goes through her new contacts until she finds Rj, thanking her mother for the fact that he somehow got his hands on her number to text her earlier she begins to call frantically. While doing so she didn't want to touch Sophe or more her anymore than she may have for fear of making her condition worse. "Don't worry Sophe, you'll get good help very soon. I'll make sure you come out just fine from all of this." ( @That Guy Over There @Tazmodo )

Christina: "Oh pay no mind to that!" Christina laughs and waves her hand, shaking her head in the process. "First things first now, Ree." Christina stands behind the girl and sets her hands on her shoulders so she would sit down on the ground. Only for a spirit to sit on all fours for Ree to use it's back as a chair. Ree couldn't see the spirit but she could feel it's humanoid body. Christina does the same but she had a higher leverage so she could access Ree's hair properly. "We need to fix this up, you can't go around as my little sister looking and acting like this now can you?" She begins to remove Ree's signature beads. "Let me hold this for a bit." She begins to properly fix the young girls hair and prepares to set it up in one proper braid. "So anything exciting on this adventure so far? Any boys you like, or girls? I don't judge." Christina was gentle with Ree's hair yet very firm. She wouldn't let a single messy strand have it's way. They were slowly robbed of their will to be messy and were manipulated into a neat braid. "It's just a little harmless gossip to pass the time. Also if you feel comfortable you may call me Chrissy if you'd like. We are...sisters after all." ( @King Crimson )

Corabelle Euphemia: As Corabelle woke up and realized the fact the she may or may not have overslept, she shoots out of bed and throws open the door. Only to bump into Euphemia who was bringing her a spare change of clothes for this occasion. "O-Oh my...I'm so sorry Euphy. I was just in a rush to not hold you up for breakfast." Corabelle begins to frantically help the woman helping her live pick up the pile of clothes she didn't know was for her just yet. Euphemia was collecting clothes as well but Corabelle's insistence on being sorry was highly amusing and cute. The girl didn't need to be sorry for a single thing in the world. They both bumped into one another and it's just clothes after all. Corabelle was just too kind, which is good trait in Euphemia's eyes. 

"No no, you're okay. It was just an accident, calm down." Euphemia gives Corabelle a warm smile. A warm enough smile to substitute the morning sun that Corabelle halfway missed. Once they picked up and refolded all of the clothes, Euphemia extends her arms out to the girl before her. "Cilan isn't home yet due to work so we'll have to save shopping for later. Here are some clothes! Just hop in the shower and get changed. The shower is right down the hall, third door on the right. You can't miss it! If you need me I'll be making breakfast, do you like ham better or bacon? Pancakes or waffles? Scrambled eggs or an omelette?" 

Corabelle begins to think on all of this information, trying to process all of it. "Uuuuuuuuuhhh" It was clear that she was having a hard time making a decision. "I think I like...bacon?" 

Euphemia puts her hand over her mouth to block the brunt of a laugh she emits. "Alright...then, I'll help you decide. Do you like syrup as well as fruit? Do you like cheese or salty tastes?" 

With this in mind, Corabella taps her chin on her new direct questions. "I like fruit...and cheese. What does that have to do with it anyways?" Corabella was taking a few steps towards the bathroom, looking at Euphemia still. 

"Well it means that you're having waffles and an omelette along with that bacon for breakfast!"

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel slowly glanced up at the phone when Austrianna showed the text message to him; He managed to read through the whole message before Austrianna pulled it away. 'I wonder why she's not just talking to me? Maybe she's in too much shock, her sister has apparently gone missing.. hell she could be dead for all I know; I hope not, I wouldn't wish that onto anyone..' Castiel felt determined to help Austrianna track down her sister, not because she and her sister were members of his group, but because he didn't want to have anyone else experience losing a family member if he could help it. 'I don't think I can help her.. I only met Juniper in the car ride.. that feels so long ago now. Wait didn't Kristen talk to Zalena about being worried about Juniper, because the doctor she was talking to said some weird things..?' Castiel wasn't really sure if he could trust what he'd heard when he was dying, After all, he was delusional and thought Zalena turned into a succubus. 'It's worth mentioning.. but I don't want to get her hopes up'  Castiel thought over it for a moment, and realised that he'd been silent for a minute or two at this point. "Sorry Austrianna, I was lost in thought." He awkwardly looked around the room, before looking back at Austrianna, only to start to feel more awkward as he realised how close they'd been.. and the fact that she was still on top of him. Castiel tried to ignore the growing blush on his face as he realised all this. "W-Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure, because I-I was kinda dying.. But I think I heard Kristen ask Zalena about Juniper cause some d-doctor said some things that made her worry-" Castiel abruptly stopped talking and looked away from Austrianna. "Sorry, but could you get off of me.. please. You're a bit c-close"

@Light

[SIZE= 24px]Vance[/SIZE]

Vance leaned back slightly and kicked his feet back up onto the table as the Supervisor left, hardly batting an eye when she threatened a guard, not really caring about it; He was glad she left, because he really didn't want to deal with any assholes right now; He already had to deal with all his old guild 'buddies'. So when two people he'd never met, whom he'd heard begging the supervisor to be let go, saying they'd do anything she wanted, started to yell at him and the others about who they even were, Vance just turned his head to face them, showing no signs of frustration or any other emotion. "Oh I don't know, just the members of Dragon's Roar. You know, that guild that made the world news multiple times, after saving the world from Hell on earth, the world being taken over by A.I.. and probably some other things I don't give a fuck about. I'm guessing you guys didn't get out much, otherwise you'd know this shit" Vance took his feet off of the table, stood up and walked over to the table Cynthia and Robert were sat at. "I'm Vance, arguably the best thing that ever happened to that guild, though the others may disagree to keep their ego's intact" He extended his hand out for them to shake, and gave them a friendly smile. "Oh, and one more detail about me, I wiped out an entire alien army and their species, simply because one of them decided to not listen to me, and pissed me off" Vance continued giving them both a friendly smile as he waited for them to shake his hand.

@GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance  @Light @King Crimson

Cynthia and Robert

From the shared grimace on Robert and Cynthia's faces, it's quite clear that they are both incredulous to Vance's dubious explanation and doubtful of his mental stability.

Covering his mouth to muffle his words, Robert discreetly whispers, "What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes..."

To which Cynthia tactfully whispers back, "Just play along, dear. The last thing we need is more trouble..."

After breaking up their secret meeting, Robert forces an uneasy, congenial smile and nervously shakes Vance's hand.

"W-Well, hey there Vance! I'm Robert and I uh...killed a giant fish monster once, yeah! Rammed him right in the head with a nice, big boat!"

Once it's her turn, Cynthia takes Vance's hand, and with a much more natural, relaxed tone, plainly states, "...And I'm Cynthia, his wife. Nice to meet you."

@GingerBread

Ree

"What's wrong with...?Ree begins to voice a complaint, but opts to let it it die on her lips instead. After all, as her mother had told her, styling hair was a common practice among "gal pals", one that Ree had never experienced and if she decided later that she didn't like it, she could always change it back.

Instead, Ree meditates on Christina's questions. Feeling that things like romance and relationships were boring, she instead decides to recount a simplified description of her journey thus far.

"Uhh...Yeah, a lot of crazy stuff has happened over the past couple of days; Traveled to some far-off lands, made a few friends, rode on a magic bird, helped a talking rock find it's way home, destabilized the African government, Lost the first human friend I've made in a long time, went to some weird temples, almost got killed by someone who was supposed to be helping us, and then I went shopping."

After a short brief moment, Ree suddenly pipes in, "Oh yeah! I met Ashlyn and woke all of you guys up!"

Glancing over her shoulder, Ree curiously inquires, "You're supposed to be like, a part of her or something, right? What's she like?"  

@Light

[SIZE= 24px]Vance[/SIZE]

Upon seeing that Cynthia and Robert were trying to have a conversation without him hearing as he was trying to introduce himself, Vance decided to completely drop the friendly act he had put on for them. He turned to look at Robert, his blank expressionless face returning as he dropped the friendly smile. "Look, Bobby- You don't mind if I call you bobby, right? Of course you don't, why would you? I mean, it's a bit childish, but with how you and your wife are acting, I'd say it's fitting. Anyway.. where was I?" Vance paused for a second as if he was trying to remember what he was about to say. "Oh yeah. I don't appreciate you lying to me. I mean, I doubt you could afford to own a boat anyway, and with how you were begging for your life a second ago, I doubt you've ever killed anything" Vance walked round the table and sat opposite to Cynthia and Robert, putting on a face of mock hurt as he looked over at the both of them. "I tell you nothing but the truth, and you have the gall to sit there and lie to my face" 

Vance's expression morphed into a serious, almost deadly expression as he stared down the both of them. "I've already told you I've wiped out a whole race, because just one of them decided to get on my bad side" Vance's expression shifted back to a neutral look. "Hell, if you want more proof, ask these guys. They all hate me, some of them probably want me dead. But, as much as I hate to admit it, they know me.. or at least they know not to piss me off" Vance looked over to the rest of the parents. "Isn't that right guys?!" He then looked back over at Cynthia and Robert, and leaned over the table, closer to Cynthia. "Now, I would love to give you actual proof; Bobby right there would be great to show you how.. dangerous I am. But between you and me, I think the guard over there" Vance pointed a thumb over in the direction of the guard. "Might have a small problem with me killing one of their prisoners. So.." He leaned back, kicking his feet up onto the table as he placed his hands behind his head. "You and Bobby can live for now.. and if you manage to get on my good side before we get out, you can continue to live, does that sound fair to you?"

@GingerBread @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @Daimao @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance  @Light @King Crimson

Austrianna: Austrianna jumps off of Caatiel immediately and grabs his hand, pulling him up to his feet with it. She clasped that one hand into both of her own and stared into his eyes with her pleading own. She wanted answer right now, she had to find Juniper. Her grip was extremely tight on Castiel's hand since she was nervous and didn't even notice it. The squeezing was almost painful. ( @GingerBread )

Christina: As Ree spoke the braid for tighter and tighter. Her dear little sister was mistaken and as her older sister she had to clear up the confusion. "You didn't wake us up, you only woke up the royal bitch. Your credit ends there. Now I have to release the others. If anything it was all done in the wrong order. I'm supposed to wake up first, then Alice, Morgan, Alexandria, and lastly Ashlyn. I am also in no way apart of her. None of us are. We're apart of another girl named Isabella. We were cut in half and split into five. Right now I represent only half of her soul. Ashlyn represents half of her heart and Alexandria half of her body. We don't belong to Ashlyn, Ashlyn is another piece to a puzzle just like me." Christina finishes the braid in a painful tight state. She has a spirit give her hairspray to harden Ree's hair and keep it that way. "All done!~"  Christina gets up and pats her head. "Glad you understand, sis." ( @King Crimson )

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel was caught off guard slightly as Austrianna jumped off of him before pulling him up onto his feet by his hand. 'Okay, I really need to stop letting people just drag me around.. and her grip is also kinda tight.. she really is worried isn't she.. I wish I could do more to help her'  Castel attempted to give Austrianna a comforting smile. "I get that you're worried, but I don't know much about this. I was gathering up whoever I could to bring back to our visitors, cause they had something to tell us; Kristen is there too though, We can ask her about it, if you want" Castiel started to feel a bit of pain in his hand because of how hard Austrianna was squeezing it, but he did he best to ignore it. "And, if there's anything after that I can do to help, just tell me" He then looked around at where he knew Christina and the others were, unless they'd moved and he didn't know, but he doubted that. "Lets go over there, and after Christina has told us what she wants to tell us, we can ask Kristen about Juniper, does that sound alright?"

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back