Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

Okay sorry. Not used to posting paragraphs in one post. Actually now that I think of it I've never done rps with more than one person. Please bare with this noob lol

I'll give you another chance dont worry. But if you are unable to use detailed posts I'll have to ask you to join a different RP :(

As long as I can hang on till the introduction of my dragon then you won't get me to shut up lol

Can I try again with the dragon later on in the rp since I'm more used to that then human? I really would like to rp with you guys and I'm trying to compare to the amount of detail.

dorkling said:
Im sorta busy with others plus I'll be busy today so I'll try as soon as possible ^^;
Its just a reminder :) Besides you only put up your CS last night. (Still need to finish converting it though xD )

The green dragon would be out sunbathing next to a nearby lake when on the breeze he catches the scent of the guild members traveling down the road. He could smell the scent of junkied meat in one of their packs and hunger and curiosity takes hold of him and he starts tracking the strange scents and finally comes to the group along the road. The young dragon slowly creeps up closer and closer and trys to get into the bag of the person at the back of the group to take the food and run but while he starts to sniff the pack he looses his balence and flops to the ground alerting the group of his presence (I don't want to type too much cause I don't want to take away any openings for another rper to add to the post)

Dragon221 said:
The green dragon would be out sunbathing next to a nearby lake when on the breeze he catches the scent of the guild members traveling down the road. He could smell the scent of junkied meat in one of their packs and hunger and curiosity takes hold of him and he starts tracking the strange scents and finally comes to the group along the road. The young dragon slowly creeps up closer and closer and trys to get into the bag of the person at the back of the group to take the food and run but while he starts to sniff the pack he looses his balence and flops to the ground alerting the group of his presence (I don't want to type too much cause I don't want to take away any openings for another rper to add to the post)
damn, when you said you Rped better as a dragon you were not kidding. Also dont be too worried about cutting a post shorter than you would like to make sure people can respond to it. If you post at least this much you are fine.

Okay. That's the main reason I didn't post super long cause I wanted to give an opening to others. Plus I play mischievous dragon butter then human anyways

Yay!! This dragon will go see what other things he can get into while he waits for his encounter

So, is every intro going to have my Jester seen as horrifying or out of place? If so, this is going to be fun after they see him fight.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]So, is every intro going to have my Jester seen as horrifying or out of place? If so, this is going to be fun after they see him fight.

[/QUOTE]
Its a assassin jester. Yes he is creepy and out of place xD

ArcticViolin said:
Thanks for the reminder^^ I've been on the road since last night and until tomorrow. I didn't get the chance to notify you right away. I'll post as soon as I can. Thanks :)
Wait unless that means you can't post UNTIL tomorrow in that case i misunderstood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back