• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons? Dragons.

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey everyone! It is your friendly neighboorhood hyena here out on the prowl for more partners for really odd cravings. I'll get into explaining what I'm after, but first I'm sorry I have some rules. Also! This is basically just a skeleton idea! We can discuss details further on in the plotting process

• Please be over 18. I can compromise on this though
  • Please be able to give me aft least three paragraphs in response
  • I am aro/ace. I am totally fine with platonic relationships. If we go the relationship route. I play MxF and MxM
  • I mostly play male characters but you can push me to play females
  • Speak to me! I'm serious here! Chat me up, send me memes, vent, do whatever! This website is my social life and I like making friends!

I tried to make that as painless as possible. But now on to the idea.

How to Train Your Dragon meets Brother Bear.

Do I still have you? Hear me out.

Pretty much the society is like that of the first HTTYD movie. Society is constantly at war with the dragons. Character A is pretty much a renound dragon hunter. Egotistical, young, and impulsive they think they're nearly unstoppable. For years they've been chasing after a certain breed of dragon. Consumed by desire to kill it, they get sloppy. Something goes wrong on the hunt and they wake up as a dragon. Character B can be a fellow hunter, a dragon shifter, or a shaman of some kind (I have some ideas for the shifter one). Anyways. Basically it's the plot of Brother Bear, but dragons.

Yes! Yes. I adore Brother Bear and dragons, I would be so down for this. If you still want someone, I am definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back