• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragons domain

DragonSlayer57

Training arc ongoing!!
Hello! Currently chilling. On this beautiful site, How are you? Anyways straight to the point. I am currently looking for a couple rps. I don’t care about age as long as you are nice!! I am a bit young if you are concerned about age but its fineeeeeeee

Fandoms: if you’d like to introduce me to a new fandom id be very excited to get into it. Im currently going to try and watch black clover but once i do i will post that up there as something im interested in. I mostly do cos and am comfortable doing mxf, though i am pretty flexible ad don’t really like bringing up romance early in an rp. I am a world builder, a man of my craft you could say. I slay dragons and with their hides will build something that shines brighter than the sun!

Interested, I am:

Fnf- I haven’t done one yet but boy does it sound interesting!
Mha- I absolutely adore making quirks!
Naruto: I haven’t done one of these yet and you know I'm gonna have the eight gates!!
Build-a-world- It’s in the name
Minecraft: basically the above but with many more options (I did not just see an interest check and copy this down. I promise)
Black clover: I started watching this and its rly interesting!
jjk: If you’d be kind enough to introduce me to it, Alright!

Last edited:
Either Godzilla, or Armored Core.. with any fandom you’d like.

Don‘t worry if you don’t know anything about said franchises.

I know a tiny bit about gorilla but I would lov3 to try and do one with u. Sorry I kinda left in the middle of the Convo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back