• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragonology OOC

Kazig Kazig

I'm gonna say no for the start, but later on down the line for sure. Part of it is we're gonna be taking off on a ship for the first part and realistically having too many creatures in tight quarters would lead to them fighting.

Kazig Kazig

I'm gonna say no for the start, but later on down the line for sure. Part of it is we're gonna be taking off on a ship for the first part and realistically having too many creatures in tight quarters would lead to them fighting.
That's fair

Might take a few more days to post my character sheet, but I do intend to get it up asap, still planning on later today :3. Just updating ya Kazig Kazig so you know I'm not poofing on ya lel. Have a good one! ^.^

Last edited:
Kazig Kazig its kind of a go with the flow type of thing. Whatever you feel is needed more or less. I wrote a long one for the first post to set up the story and my character, but if you just want yours to pop in and then slowly flush her out over time it's ok. If I was to put a minimum.... 2 short paragraphs or one decent sized one. But then again there are times for one to two sentence replies. But that shouldn't be the running thing. Hope that makes sense.

Tombstone Tombstone Would i be allowed to make a character who is a Amateur Dragonologist? That means he is into dragonology, but as a hobby, not a full time occupation?

Tombstone Tombstone Would i be allowed to make a character who is a Amateur Dragonologist? That means he is into dragonology, but as a hobby, not a full time occupation?

Probably not. The story is that Dr. Drake is calling a short list of capable experts in the field because special treasures were stolen with the intent to pretty much enslave dragons so yeah........ some random amateur likely wouldn't be on this list or have a reason for showing up...... unless you have a really good reason for it. Then again..... you could be somebody who is essential to the expedition and is in the know and has some experience with dragons. Were going to be sailing down to south america on a ship relatively soon. Maybe play the captain of the ship? Maybe be an explorer who knows the area. Some quality that puts him in the same room with all the others is required, if that makes sense.

Wait, we're going to South America?! Are we going to solve the greatest mystery of my childhood which is whatever this thing is?
IMG_0184.JPG

Tombstone Tombstone Alright. I will just make a English Dragonologist that lives in Singapore studying Asain dragons. But, is it ok if i give him a interest in Boxing, as a side career?

Are dragons common knowledge? I cannot remember :O

Juju Juju

Im gonna say to an extent.....ish...... they are rare but people do talk. But most of the time its greatly exaggerated or treated like ghost stories.

Are their any other type of Dragons in the good ole US of A? I want to know because my guy saw a dragon in the Kentucky countryside when he was a teen, causing him to become obsessed with studying them. I am asking because I don't want to copy you by having him see a Amp like yours Tombstone Tombstone

To my knowledge it's just the furry American ampithere and feathery Mexican one, there could be others though

Yeah I just checked, the closest thing to a different American dragon is the Canadian dwarf dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back