• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragonbreed (LunarShines)

>Look through the door, try to see how much time has passed and to see whats outside the cell

You look out to see the sun setting beautifully through the window of the office. You take a minute to stop and admire this wondrous tableau, as the embers of the dying sun glint off the buildings in the city. Wow. By that, you figure it must be at most two hours since you started. You notice that in the cells next to you there's a person in each.

>

At your prolonged silence, one of them stands up, knocks on the wall of your cell, and speaks in a weaselly tone. "What are you in for?" You recognize him as Jameson, the homeless man who was well-known for stealing labcoats out of the biohazard bin and pretending to work at BLI. Despite his amazing success in developing yolk-less eggs and self-shining bowling shoes (as well as any number of objects that were described with a hyphenated adjective), he usually had to be removed from the building by force. You took a liking to him, as he invented the office-cleaning robot that cleans your office on a daily basis.

>

>"Snooping Hey buddy o' pal, how about this: I will let you work with me on this special project IF you let me out of the cell."

The man in the other cell next to you speaks. He's wearing shutter shades, a hat with some video game character on it, and a t-shirt that says "#hacker", as well as jeans that are far too tight and two pocket chains. "He means, what do you need for this project?"

>

"The NSA, you say? I can linux through their firewalls like their pentabytes are straight from the netspace!" the man with the too-tight pants says. "I can hack them no problem."

Jameson speaks. "I can get you out of this cell no problem! But you're gonna owe me... A bottle of scotch. Good stuff."

>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back