• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon x Human Romance

Lighthouse8477

Life and death how you face these are important.
As the title suggests this is a Dragon romance with a human. Now when I say dragon that could be an anthro that's half dragon half human or fully dragon that can shift into a human. I don't have a plot since I am good with doing a mxm pairing an mxf pairing and a fxf pairing. Doing a plot with this in mind is just hard. Basically it is in the times when knights and dragons still existed. Every year a man/woman of 18 years old is chosen to be a sacrifice to the dragon who protects the village from attack. However so far none of the sacrifices have actually been taken. Once the end of the day reaches its end the sacrifice returns to their family to live a normal life. However this year your character or mine is chosen and the dragon actually shows itself and takes he or she. The plot would go from there where the dragon tries to woo your or my character since he is growing lonely and wanted a mate and felt the connection between him and the sacrifice after waiting many years for the connection to his mate. That's the basics. If interested please pm me.

I love it, too. Feel free to PM me, too. It'll help get me used to this version of RPN. (I'm used to the old version.) 

hmmm, interesting, i sounds like a good pairing. PM me if you'd like

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back