• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Trainer's Academy (Take 2)

Juli Zakstyre

DC Comics Girl
Dear Student,

I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted at Dragon Trainer Academy. Your paths are limited to ONE element: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, or ice.

This is a permanent choice. you may NOT change your path after your egg has been given to you.

I sincerely welcome you to DTA and hope that you enjoy your stay.

-Professor Marata

--

1) If you have any problems with others, COME TO ME. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT try to solve this yourself.

2) No cussing at all. Substitute words are allowed.

3) Once you have picked your Element, you MAY NOT change it.

4) To let me know that you have read that this, put 'Dragon's Roar' On your sign-up sheet.

5) NO MORE WATER! WE NEED FIRE AND AIR PEOPLE!

You will be given your egg during orientation, which is where we start our roleplay. You then will take classes on taking care of your dragon, taming it, and flying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juli Zakstyre updated Dragon Trainer's Academy (Take 2) with a new update entry:

TEACHERS

Before we can start the role play, We need Fire, Earth, Water, Ice and Air teachers, along with a Flight trainer.
For those of us who want it, Post your teacher form. Use the same form for the Application characters, but put "TEACHER" At the top. THESE ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

I will post the update for the teachers and the students after the positions have all been filled.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Alright. For those of us who are still interested.............

PROFESSOR MARATA

Professor Marata Waited Eagerly for her students to arrive. The "dragon Bus" Would be here any minute, and she couldn't wait to hand out the eggs to the new students. There were a few Pygmy eggs in the clutch that Had been kept warm and ready all summer, for the people who requested it.

Her dragon poked his head into the Dining hall and Snorted. The Professor smiled. "Ready for this year, Tukami?" Her dragon Breathed a puff of smoke in answer. Marata Laughed. "Me too." She looked nervously at the empty teachers chairs. They were supposed to arrive by dragon back any minute.

SITIKA

Sitika Looked out the window of the bus. She was sitting alone and in the back, hoping to stay unnoticed. i wonder where we're going. She was nervous and had no idea what to expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:

This is a prompt. Teachers must be assigned before we can continue this story

(I'm still in it. it's just that I just moved into a new house and I still don't have any wifi. I'll post later tonight when the people come to hook up the satellite)

(I'm still in too, but I'll be going camping soon and won't be back 'til Sunday. I'll post then ^.^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((I updated my sign-up sheet and put in a teacher but, I forgot to say it inn the OOC thread.)) 
((I updated my sign-up sheet and put in a teacher but, I forgot to say it inn the OOC thread.))

No, I mean that DTA starts on September fourth. As in orientation. 
We can start now. If you go back a page and read my start post, respond to that and we can start. 
PROFESSOR MARATA

Professor Marata Waited Eagerly for her students to arrive. The "dragon Bus" Would be here any minute, and she couldn't wait to hand out the eggs to the new students. There were a few Pygmy eggs in the clutch that Had been kept warm and ready all summer, for the people who requested it.

Her dragon poked his head into the Dining hall and Snorted. The Professor smiled. "Ready for this year, Tukami?" Her dragon Breathed a puff of smoke in answer. Marata Laughed. "Me too." She looked nervously at the empty teachers chairs. They were supposed to arrive by dragon back any minute.

SITIKA

Sitika Looked out the window of the bus. She was sitting alone and in the back, hoping to stay unnoticed. i wonder where we're going. She was nervous and had no idea what to expect.

Miki looked around outside the window. She loved going to school, except the always sitting alone on the bus thing. She was always alone, but she didn't mind. People just couldn't keep up with her weirdness. That's the way it worked. She was a loner that went with the wind. That's the way she loved it.

Tukami looked at the thousands of eggs in the great hall. He purred and rubbed his head against the nests. For the first year in a long time, they had a clutch of Pygmy dragon eggs. The professor was excited to see the eggs rock a little. When the students arrived, the eggs wwould be ready to hatch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,

Sitkika looked around the bus. Something red flashed outside the window and she looked out to see a flock (herd? Pack?) of Pygmy dragons in all colors loop de looping and breathing small puffs of fire. It absolutely took her breath away.

LAURA

Laura looked out of the window. They would be at the Dragon Academy soon. She was so excited for this day. How will my dragon look?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKUMI

Takumi sat alone in the bus, like always. I hope my dragon is adorable! She loved animals, especially (is that how you write it?) dragons.

Arabella~

It had been a rushed morning of good byes and packing, with a hurried amount of breakfast. As usual, the dark haired girl sat alone on the bus, ears plugged into her ear buds while she listened to her music, curled up on the seat, she opened her copy of the book, The Kingdom of Little Wounds. The raven haired girl could make friends, but she just never chose too, it seemed as if they always weighed her down. As she started reading, her mind was distracted by the thoughts of her dragon.

(Well like im the caretaker,Hope that Start is right)

Frank wuld be walking and with his hands on his back passing 1 side too the other in the mainhall and he wuld say "1,2,3,4..1,2,3,4....1,2,3,4....hello Professor...1,2,3,4" as he walk and continue saying numbers a line of baby dragons wuld be following him And heding towards the Care center too Feed the baby dragons and Check on others

"Yes im exited cant wait too see the new Students Professor"Frank says clearly exited too see new people but Kinda shy aswell as he wuld continue leading the baby dragons too the Care Center as its filld with Baby dragons and those at very Young age

Rain left her house early that morning for the Dragon Bus. No one was there to say their goodbyes or farewells, not even the child's parents. She brought a luggage full of clothing and nick-nacks while the other hand held 3 books in total. Once the bus had arrived, she got on with a swift motion and sat near the front of the bus, bear a window. Rain bared no excitement on her face, nor any expression at all. It was just blank. She took out a book from the stack she had carried with her and started to read it quietly while the other students chatted along with old friends and new friends about how excited they were. As she read, she twirled a strand of her blue hair between her fingers. Though this was not a graceful thing to do, it was a small habit she couldn't break even when she was a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back