• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Hearts

Shiori jumps off of Marcus's back, landing atop a tree without any of them noticing she's gone. She'd left something extremely important behind, and she wasn't about to lose it. She climbs down the tree quickly, now headed back towards where the fight was just at. She finds her knife in the ground, picking it up. "Now then... How to catch up..."

Marcus stops a few seconds later to do a head count. He looks at his back and notices Shiori was gone. He flies back and grabs her with his tail. As he flies away he sighs "Close."

"I still have something to get... I can't leave without it..." She struggles to get out of his tail, willing to stab his tail if she needs to to get out. She gets ready to stab the knife in, regardless of what reasons Marcus puts up for her to not go back.

Marcus looks at her and sighs. He turns and lands by the house. He puts her down "Hurry. I'm not losing anyone I love today."

((@Miyuki have you put up a CS for the Accel world Role Play? I made a white slot for you.))

Shiori rushes into the house, running for the closet she was in earlier. She finds the door that was removed from the hinges, finding what she needed. Yuki jumped off of Marcus for a moment, making sure everything was fine.

Mark would see his father Fly away,as he would bark loudly as he would turn too his dragon and run behinde him,as he flew away,as he try too fly but cant,as he would keep running were he went

FantasyDoctor said:
Marcus looks at her and sighs. He turns and lands by the house. He puts her down "Hurry. I'm not losing anyone I love today."

((@Miyuki have you put up a CS for the Accel world Role Play? I made a white slot for you.))
Been looking for an appearance to use this whole time. Other than that, literally complete.

(Also, for Accel World, would it be possible to have two girls that take turns playing the character, or even figured a way to connect two people to one avatar, so they can play together? ^^)

Shiori ran out about ten minutes later, now carrying her necklace in her hand. She quickly puts it on, jumping back up on top of Marcus's back, in a single leap. (Go necklace that boosts her magical and physical capabilities ^^)

((I got mine from Bing?))

((You can cover two character colors if you want?))

Marcus then took off with all of them on his back, not looking back

Mark would cuddle on Marcus head,as he would see some stranger hop on him,as he would whine a Little,as he int know her and he would lay on Marcus head looking at her with a little scared look

(But I like the idea of managing one character, but still having two. I always take two full characters all the time. Gets a little tiring if you're in too many roleplays where you're playing two+ characters at all times .-.)

Shiori gave a calm, friendly smile, slowly approaching him. She carefully and slowly reached her hand out, petting Mark's head gently. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you," she said with the most gentle voice one's ever heard, aside from Miyuki.

He whine as he stood still like a rock as she pat him,as he was little less scared but if they were with dad they must be nice...maybe..as he would look up at her as she pat him

Marcus landed and set them all on the ground "Shiori, this is my son. Mark this is daddy's girl."

((@Miyuki Okay. How about they link to the same character at one time?))

mark would hear him says Daddys Girl,as he would not be scared anymore really,as he would get closer too her and Nuzzel her leg whith his head

"I don't mind," Shiori said. She was fine with him having a kid, but she was still a little mad at him for everything earlier. "Don't think I've forgiven you yet though."

Marcus looks at her and nuzzles her with his head "Zendroa is my pet, you are mine. You are my mate."

Mark bark happyli as he sees dada and mama as he would look up at Both Waging his tail side too side

Mark licks dad,s Nose happily,as he would look at Mom and would stand on two hinde legs and would put his paws on her belly and barks happily waging his tail

"So, I'm the mother... of a barking dragon...? So cute~" She hugs Mark, petting him lightly on the head.

Mark would turn too his human form and hug her and say "Not Compleatly Mama"he says hugging her and looking up at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back