Dragon Blooded Book

Nah. If I cant spend cash on X-box games, or even L5R books, I'm not gonna shell out the 30 quid for this. I'll just poach off Samiel's inevitable copy.

Having no income blows.

Why would EM waste money on a system as shitty as 2E?

-S

I will be the first one in line for the dragonblooded book. I will hug it, and pet it, and call it my own.

yeah, I need it for society information if nothing else...

pluss Im REALLY curious wh at happens to the command background in 2nd edit...

since followers is not but more useful.

Stillborn, I think you're suffering from hubris if you think that 2E isn't better in every way that it's possible for something to be better than something else.  Saying you liked 1E more is like backing Buck Nasty at the player hater's ball.

The concept of better was waiting for 2E to come along.  If Chuck Norris were a rolelaying game, he would be 2E.  Maybe Joe Piscopo would be 1E, but no one wants Joe!

Stillborn, I think you're suffering from hubris if you think that 2E isn't better in every way that it's possible for something to be better than something else.  Saying you liked 1E more is like backing Buck Nasty at the player hater's ball.
The concept of better was waiting for 2E to come along.  If Chuck Norris were a rolelaying game, he would be 2E.  Maybe Joe Piscopo would be 1E, but no one wants Joe!
Dude, no offense but you failed to see the sarcasm in Stillborn's message.

that's like saying I missed the irony in a joke about Hitler.  The first time I read it, my eyes interpreted the letters, but the only word that I heard in my head was heresy.

Battousai said:
Nah. If I cant spend cash on X-box games, or even L5R books, I'm not gonna shell out the 30 quid for this. I'll just poach off Samiel's inevitable copy.
Having no income blows.
My foot, you will. You've got plenty of money, enough for expensive anime. You can have access to my book if and when you start a game requiring it. Otherwise, I'm not gonna let you near my e30 investment.

MikeOQuinn said:
4777, actually. Gotta respect the man!
To be fair, several hundred of them are "Approved X by Y" in the submissions thread.

The rest are pure, unadulterated divine mandate.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back