• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball AU - Rules

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club

latest

Dear roleplayer....... Are you reading this? You really should be. These are 'Da Rules'. You must abide by them. These rules are here to make sure this RP doesn't go downhill..... It's also here to make sure trolls don't invade and ruin our fun. So please, read them. If you have read the rules, please like this message. Thank you.

1. Please don't be a dick. This is a dickless zone. Wait, that came out wrong.... You know what I mean!
  2. I don't mind if you create your own techniques, but please, don't have canon ones because 'Oh, I created the Kamehameha!' Just don't. Please. You will all have your chance to learn a few canon techniques.
  3. Don't. Make. Canon. Character's. Don't. No copies, either. If I see a copy of a canon character, I'm denying it right on the spot. No exceptions.
  4. You may be a Saiyan, but you are not god. You're close to it, but not that close. So, please, no godmodding. We've all seen Goku been outmatched and died/been seriously injured before. And, of course, no metagaming.
  5. Alright, let's settle this right now. There WILL be resurrections. Of course, you'll need all seven dragon balls. But, the catch is, a person can only be resurrected once.
  6. On the topic of fusions, there may/may not be any. Fusions would be extremely tricky to deal with in an RP because.... Well, we're talking about two people fusing into one being. If two people were two fuse, they'd have to been extremely compatible. Like, 'I can read your mind' compatible. And I'm pretty sure no one here is that compatible. So, it's a touchy subject. We'll get back to the subject later.
  7. The Saiyan's have just landed on Earth. They don't know anything about it. Don't have your character been an expert on everything Earth.
  8. If you're going to leave for more than a week, please notify us beforehand.
  9. Please post at least three times a week. Don't RP lock someone because 'I don't wanna post.' Have a good reason for not posting.
  10. Please don't flood the RP with one liners. Make your post at least two or more paragraphs. I can understand if you are using your phone or anything else that makes it harder to make a decent post, but don't post all one liners.
  11. So, once you get your BP, you'll probably be saying 'Huh!? I'm a Saiyan! My BP should be at least one million!' Don't be that guy. There will be ways of raising your BP. Such as training and sparring. The amount of BP you get from a training post depends on it's quality. So don't make a post like '[NAME] punched the log' and expect to get 200 BP. BP gain will be slow until your character's find more efficient way's of training, so don't be butthurt bout getting 20 BP for doing a post about shadow sparring in the woods.
  12. No one will start off with transformations. No one.
  13. I've been in an amazing roleplay/community for a year and it's been the BEST time of my life. That's what I want this roleplay to be. A community. A place where we can hang out and talk to people without being judged. Basically, I want the members of this roleplay to be like a second family to each other.
  14. Have fun! That's all I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back