Dragon Age; The Revolution

AWarriorcat

Apocalyptic Mad Hatter of Zombie Wonderland
Post any ooc conversations, suggestions, comments or questions

Last edited by a moderator:
@AWarriorcat Hey there! I'm interested, but just a little confused. If you don't mind, could you answer a couple questions?

• When does this take place in the canon? I saw mentions of the wardens and the Inquisition in a character sheet, but no mention of those events in the overview.
  • Where does this take place? All of Thedas, Val Royeaux, a new continent...?
  • By "rift", do you mean "The Fade"?
  • What's the Chantry's reaction to all this?

:D Hello! And sure! Sorry if I didn't explain properly! :D Any more questions go ahead and ask!

1) It takes place after the Inquisition, about, ten or so years later.

2) Mostly in Thedas, that's where I would prefer, you can be from others but I'd like all the characters mainly on Thedas, just somewhere in Thedas :D

3) :D Yes, Rift = The Fade! >x< Sorry, I forgot that is not the official word, I always called it Rift as a different name, and my Dragon Age friends do too and >x< After calling it that for so long, I totally forgot I should have explained that or just said The Fade

4) Chantry isn't allowed to have any say in it, though they disagree with the violence, forceful nature, and the forced Tranquil, they can't speak against it, under laws; but they have a strong distaste and dislike for it but they can't express it.

^-^ Anymore questions or comments? Or anything I didn't explain well enough?

You're fine, nobody expects you to explain every minute detail!

What were the events of Inquisition? Since some of them can have a big impact on the current state of Thedas.

Sound like mages helped the inquisition and maybe Celene remains empress as she seems more mage progressive. I am not sure about divine victoria though.

Vivienne was appointed Divine and Mages had more freedom then ever, but during the war of Mages, she was killed because many believed it was her idea and the mages are now under lock and chain and non-mages spit on her name

Users who are viewing this thread