Dragon Academy [Inactive]

Juli Zakstyre

DC Comics Girl
Juli Zakstyre submitted a new role play:

Dragon Academy - Come and train the dragons! Which element will you be? Earth, water, ice, fire, or air?

Dear Student,
I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted at Dragon Trainer Academy. Your paths are limited to ONE element: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, or ice.

This is a permanent choice. you may NOT change your path after your egg has been given to you.

I sincerely welcome you to DTA and hope that you enjoy your stay.

-Headmistress Sila Tenarak

Read more about this role play...

Professor Marata Stood in the Fly field with Tukami. She waited for the bell to ring so she could greet her students with her warm smile and friendly wave. Tukami snorted at her. "Tukami, I know." Marata said, smiling and patting her dragon's shoulder. The black dragon snorted again and lay down, head on his claws. The Professor smiled and stroked his snout.

Rain, on her dragon, flew in the sky, above the clouds until she saw the academy peeking through below. They had been traveling for about 5 hours and Rain was relieved to get down to the ground. No matter how much she loved to fly she wanted to be on something sturdy for a while. The trip would've only taken an hour but Rain didn't want Azura to exhaust herself from all the energy used.

Azura, which was her dragon, let out a snarl to warn her for the drop. Rain nodded, comprehending Azura's motion. Azura flew down not long after. Rain's hair whipped around in the air, but she didn't seemed fazed, almost as if she had done this plenty before.

The professor saw Rain and Azura coming in, and waved them over. Tukami snorted a greeting to Azura, dipping his head as if saying hello

Florence stood there, looking at miss Maratha and Tukami with his crimson red eyes. "humpf" he sighed looking away, his dragon blizzard flew in the sky above, he then again turned his head and looked at them, " pathetic" he said putting his hands behind his head and walking into the fly field, he surely was cocky due to his skills in flight.

Destiny had just arrived at the academy. She probably looked like a lost puppy, she had no idea where to go. Where was she supposed to meet up again? She sighed deeply. Her mom even warned her about this. She wanted to ask for help but at the same time she didn't want to attract attention. She wondered if she would get any friends, she has never been very social. What if this wasn't such a good idea after all? Another sigh escaped her mouth. Time to man up. Or whatever you do when you're a female.

As he slowly exits the flying grounds, he gazes towards the entrance of the academy, he could see the lost minded girl, Florence's cheeks tinted red, he thought it was due to the cold, but verily he was wrong, it could not have been the cold, as he is accustomed to it, maybe it was the girl, this thought wandered his mind.

He began to walk towards her, his cheeks still a little red, " erm hello" he said, it was unlike him as he normally would avoid meeting or even talking to others for that matter, " Are you lost" he asked as he tried to form a smile at his face, which ultimately formed a awkward look

Azura landed on the flying grounds, making the ground shake beneath them. Jumping off her dragon, Rain stood on the ground looking like she was perfectly fine but in reality she wanted to drop to her knees. Knowing that if she did such act, she would disgrace her family by such foolish act.

Azura saw the greeting from the other dragon, doing the same in response. "Hello." She said calmly to whom she concluded as a professor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tukami saw Destiny and gently nudged his mistress with his snout. "Tukami, what?" she said, laughing. He looked at destiny and snorted like "Look a new girl". The Professor turned around and walked over to Destiny. "hello there. Is there something you need? You look a bit lost." Tukami stood and walked over to Destiny and gazed at her intelligently. 
"Oh!" The professor turned around, smiling brightly. "Hello."

( wasnt tukami a girl?)

His gaze now turned to the new entries to the conversation he was expecting would stay between two and no more, he gave a little sigh and looked at the ground, a smile covered his face, ' well my luck is like this' he though with a low tone laugh at himself, soon he turned around, hopping for no answer and began to walk, ignoring professor or anyone, blizzard was viewing everything from above, Florence knowing this would be happening didn't face upward.

Suddenly Destiny noticed all the people around her and blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry to bother you." She said, her voice was low and she didn't even know if anyone heard her at all. "I just forgot where I was supposed to go. It is probably obvious that I'm new around here." she decided to stop her explanation there before she started to ramble. She felt her face getting hotter at every word.

He cwith his knee senses was able to hear what she said, he slowly looked back, his eyes faced at the girl bushing, " you are not a bother" he said in a very low tone, ' should i go back' he wondered, but hr didn't want to get caught up in a conversation with so many people, upon looking at her face blush, his face turned even more red, he tried to cough as if trying to get hold of himself then spoke, " erm newbie let me help u then" he said so in a little high pitched voice, he stood there hoping for a reply, he wasn't sure will he even be given a reply or not

She noticed his voice were more high pitched but decided not to comment it. His face were bright red and caused her to blush even more."Thanks, it means much to me." she said and gave him little smile. "Well, before we go my name is Destiny. What is yours? It's okay if you don't want to tell me." She felt surprised at the fact she managed to speak so much, even though she spoke in a low tone. She started twirling some locks of her hair to forget about the tension in the air.

(we should probably not continue much longer, if we do it will become 1x1)

( true thing xD i dont mind it, if u could create the rp)

he realised that he was staring at the girl while she was speaking, feared that his bloody red eyes might scare her, he slowly moved his gaze aside, " erm i am florence", he said a little embarrassed of his name, " So shall we go?" he asked his heart pounding a little, he slowly moved his hand forward towards destiny as he asked her , ' what is happening' was not the only thought ragging in his mind.

"Ok, the academy is just ahead of us" Nade said to his Dragon, Salzar as the Academy appeared ahead of them. "Please dont set fire to anything, lets just land... GENTLY" he said again. Salzar snorted in disapproval but reluctantly landed at the entrance to the academy, without setting anything on fire. "Ok, Lets just, be nice" Nade said as he dismounted from Salzar. Nade walked quickly across the field towards Professor Marata, Salzar followed close behind, singing the grass with his flames. "Cut it out!" Nade whispered loudly, before reaching Professor Marata. "Uh, Hi, Are you Professor Marata? Im um Nade and this is my Dragon, Salzar".

Seeing the boy next to her introduce himself as Nade, she just stared at him. She herself had naturally a cold stare but to others she seemed distant and emotionless.

"Where shall I reside and where will Azura stay?" She asked, her words like silk, looking away from the boy

Jackson walked into the gates of the fly grounds his dragon walking next to him, he looked over at his loyal companion and smiled, "Hey, Ryuu, I think we're here finally," he said. He coughed slightly afterwords, it was colder then he was used to. Ryuu just grunted and nudged Jackson happily, indicating that the dragon was excited. Jackson chuckled and walked over to the instructor, and bowed slightly, "Good Morning Professor Marata," he said, a smile on his face.

The professor looked around at all of the students. "Good morning Jackson." She said, bowing to him herself. "Hello Ryuu." She said, holding her hand up in greeting. She turned around to face nade and his dragon. "Yes, I am. Nade, did you just arrive on the grounds?"

Sitika, with little Tazul on her shoulder, walked over to herfavorite tree on the flying grounds, sitting down and holding Her Pygmy dragon in the palm of her hand. He squeaked and ran up and down her arm. Her laugh sounded Around the grounds.

Tukami looked over at the tree and snorted thoughtfully, but indicated nothing of Sitika's presence.

The Professor turned to Rain. "Oh, Azura is free to roam the grounds as she likes, we have a volcano, a crystal cave, a frozen lake, and a waterfall to explore." She turned to her students, then to tukami and nodded slightly. He Shot up a burst of flame to gather all of the other dragons.

(I thought we were going to be handed our eggs to raise?)

Evan jumped off his dragon into the crowd of people. He excused himself from the others for the disturbance before turning a steely gaze at the professor. He kept to himself, only awaiting further instructions. Kallie quietly perched herself somewhere nearby where she could keep watch on the rest of them with the same steely gaze. It was quite odd that this is how they're handling student admission he thought.

Rain nodded to the professor and turned back to her dragon who didn't move for her spot. "Go girl" she said softly to Azura. She let out a soft purr to Rain and than proceeded to give her a little nudge with her head. Rain gave her a small smile and petted her nose before Azura gathered with the other dragons when Tukami shot up a flame burst.

Soaring through the clouds gliding as they both looked down at the school, Kitty sighed as she seen the people she didn't want to introduce her self and Killer-her dragon- could since it he gave her a grunt to tell her he wanted to meet the lady dragons. She rolled her eyes. " Killer you flirt " she said to him softly her voice dancing off her lips exploding in the air. " Alright boy land us, but please away from them." she said pushing her midnight black hair form her crimson eyes. After a few flaps from his wings he glided down to land they slow emerged from the clouds almost appearing out of mid air. Killer landed with a loud groan letting people know that they arrived " Killer I said I didn't want people to know where here " Kitty said in a whine. Killer made a sound as if he was laughing at her.

Miki sat on her dragon, currently flying into the air at top speed. She let go of the dragon to let her hands fly into the air as they soared into the air. "Higher Kaze!" Miki yelled as her dragon continued to fly upwards. They reached the peak of there flight and Kaze started falling backwards. She gripped her back as they descended backwards into a free-fall, until Kaze pulled out her wings, sending them floating into the sky. "Good girl. Now, lets get to school. I don't want to be late." Miki said, petting Kaze's head as she began to fly towards the school.

Juli Zakstyre updated Dragon Academy with a new update entry:

TEACHERS

Listen up!
We need teachers for Ice, Air, Water, Fire, and Earth elements. There are only FIVE SPOTS OPEN, one for each element. The teachers can be either male or female.

Here is the teacher sign-up sheet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Element:

Dragon (picture preferred):

Appearance (picture preferred):

Years Of teaching (If they've never taught before, put NEW):

Personality:

Eventful moments in teaching: (If they are new, Put NONE YET)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Juli Zakstyre updated Dragon Academy with a new update entry:

Heh.

Uhh...
I've been reading some of the other posts on the OOC thread, and I realized that we would have a better role play if I started over, so the teachers could be included, and some of the others pointed out, quite correctly, that I said that I would be handing out eggs to you at the beginning.

I'm really sorry, but I think we needto wipe the slate clean and wait for the teachers and then we can start over.

Heh.

(please don't be mad, i am so new to this)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back