• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One [draconian] - cs

{ draconian - cs }
CutZ1IwUIAA9Kun.jpg
Dc39cqY.jpg
QjKordy.jpg
13706932_1057914374301327_2116761935_n.jpg

{ basic info }
name:
nicknames:
zodiac:

{ appearance/physical }
height:
weight:
hair color:
eye color:
style:
body mods:
scars/birthmarks:

{ persona }
positive traits:
negative traits:
strengths:
weaknesses:
quirks:
loyalty:

{ in depth }
bio:
theme:
family:
extra:

• B A S I C S
    {N A M E}
    Min-Ah Kim
    {N I C K N A M E}
    MK
    {A G E}
    Twenty One
    {G E N D E R}
    Cis Female
    {O R I E N T A T I O N}
    Heterosexual
    {P O B}
    Chrysos
    {Z O D I A C}
    tba

c5c2gryhfawcmy94gboo.jpg
    S U M M A R Y
    -do not try her
    -started the revolution w/ her bro
    -watched her parents die
    -can talk for years about guns
    -is a bag of angst
    -her heart is dead
    -watched her love die
    -dreams of decapatating the king
    -has locked her feelings away
    -mess with her twin, you catch the bullets

"I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LOSE THIS FIGHT."

L O O K S
    {H A I R}
    Varies in Color ; Black
    {E Y E S}
    Blue [Artificially] ; Brown [Natural]
    {H E I G H T}
    5 feet 7 inches
    {W E I G H T}
    125 pounds
    {S T Y L E}

{B O D Y - M O D S}

Belly Button Piercing, Constellation Piercings on Ears.
    {S C A R S}
    X across her left wrist, from dark times.

wRwtT8W.jpg
    D E E P
    {P A S T}
    The Min-Ah that existed in the beginning would have never anticipated the route her life would take in the future. She was just a young girl when her parents were murdered, taken from them unfairly. She could only think about how her brother couldn't die, even if she did. However, back then there was nothing they could have done to stop the incident that left them without the love of their mother and father. With the snap of a finger they were homeless, poor, and alone, a combination which proved deadly to a lot of the people of their status in Chrysos. Instead of giving up she saw a will to live in her loving brother who struggled to be the antagonist when they would corner rich kids who happened to wander down the wrong street, ready to have their money taken. She figured they had everything so losing a few dollars wasn't going to kill them. As time went on, slowly things returned to normal and she even had a chance to fall in love. Min-Ah met a charming eighteen year old with dreams of being different from the groups society had placed them in at birth. Marcus gave her the love she had always dreamed of and taught her to be more fearless than she had already been. Everything was great, until it happened. On a rainy day in Chrysos, the love of her life was put on trial for treason against the King. He was accused of an attempt at murder against a royal guard, something that had been completely fabricated. The truth was that Marcus was showing signs of resistance against the norms of the province, but nothing more than a simple act of peaceful protest. Soon after, he was brought ot the city center and exectued publically, his body disposed of in the alleyways near the poverty sticken apartments. It changed everything, down to the very person the twin had once been. She became the leader of the revoluation, sparked by that unjust act, and began to make the wheels turn alongside her loyal brother.
    {F A M I L Y}
    Kim Min-Hyuk [Twin]
    {E X T R A}
    -She has reoccuring nightmares of Min-Hyuk dying in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back