• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ꧁༒☬𝕯𝕽: "𝕸𝕬𝕱𝕴𝕬"𝕹𝕴𝕱𝕴𝕮𝕰𝕹𝕿?! (𝕴𝕮)☬༒꧂

AnimeQueenVA

Your Average VA
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Creepy Music Box

Shane Keen

overview.

A
    s you were walking around, doing whatever you were doing, you noticed a little toddler wearing a...MAFIA OUTFIT?! OH FUDGE! They noticed you, and they look PISSED! CRAP! RUN AWAY! You started to run in the other direction, but as you looked back after a couple minutes of running, the toddler is about to catch up to you! FIDDLESTICKS! You ran like you were at the Olympics, speeding faster than a train. As you went "NYERRM", you came across an abandoned factory. Yes! Perfect hiding spot! But as you went into the factory, you were hit with that sleepy gas. 'Imma tired...Wahoo-OoOoOoOoHhHhHhH...' and then, you went {THUD!}

After a couple of hours of being passed out from that sleepy gas, you realized that you were at an abandoned mansion. You then noticed other people in the same predicament. 'What the hell is going on?' You thought to yourself. Then, the candles went on magically. Everyone got scared. What is happening?!, you mentally scream. Just then, a butler comes in and spoke out in a formal tone, "May I present to you all the mistress of this manor, Miss Chihiro Sakurajima!" He stepped aside, revealing a elegant double door. The doors opened, revealing that same toddler that chased you down being carried on those carriable thrones that were being held by what seems to be her henchmen. She had a sinister smirk on her face, intimidating everyone except for her henchmen, who were chuckling evilly at everyone as they gave them all bloodthirsty glares. "May the "Mafia Massacre" begin!" You heard the toddler say before grinning sinisterly, showing off her fangs and gums.

intro

roles

rules

No matter where you go,

I'll always
find you!

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

12/12

Do you allow \fandoms?

Yes! I do! I allow canons, fandoms and OCs!

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back