• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type RP

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Hello dear reader,

As you can tell from the title, this is a tale of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, well perhaps not the tale, but it is going to be based upon this tale. The problem at hand is that multiple murders have popped around the city, the police are trying their best, but they can't seem to be able to catch them. A certain killer, whose name is unknown at the moment, has become a bit of a myth, a person with impossible strength and impossible speed and agility. Not to mention they seem to be impossibly evil. Some don't even believe that this person is real, but others know better. Everyone, whether they want to believe it or not, is shaken to the core. Especially a good doctor, this seems to have troubled them very much.

My dear reader, I only ask you to post at least one paragraph per reply, and always be sure to add onto the story. I do hope that this idea interests you.

This will be set in Victorian times, I am afraid that those who prefer modern settings will be thoroughly disappointed.

I am open to romance, I do MxF and FxF. I always play female, I am just better at it than playing male.

I hope to hear back from you, PM or reply to this thread!

Sincerely,

Laeta

P. S. Please state whether you prefer PMs or threads

Hey! This idea sounds pretty interesting and I'd love to try it out with you. :) I don't mind PMs or threads, so the choice is up to you if you're as equally as interested as I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back