• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dove's Art Dump

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)

. D O V E's ART DUMP!

Sometimes I draw stuff so I decided to make a thread and dump 'em all here. Nothing special going on here!

as.jpg

this is based on our rwby rp actually ^^

summercrow.jpg
New_Canvas.jpg

Last edited:
I love your linework, and the attention to detail on the drawings. The colors and anatomy are pretty good, but with the first one the hands looked a little bit square, so I might fix that. The shading is also pretty good, but could use some work. Overall out of ten I'd rate it an 8.

I love your linework, and the attention to detail on the drawings. The colors and anatomy are pretty good, but with the first one the hands looked a little bit square, so I might fix that. The shading is also pretty good, but could use some work. Overall out of ten I'd rate it an 8.
Thanks bud!

I honestly can't draw for shit. There's only so much that you can know technically that can make up for lack of practice, but you're doing pretty well.

I honestly can't draw for shit. There's only so much that you can know technically that can make up for lack of practice, but you're doing pretty well.
Aww, that's nice of you to say. If you really wanna draw you should just keep on practicing mate :)

So far, your drawings are great. There are some loose points on anatomy and maybe even more, but, I'm sure you'll be an AMAZING artist one day. Keep going straight and never stop drawing, kay?

raven.jpg
well, if you've ever watched ever after high...I really like that show and ships rapple super hard <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back