• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dovahkin

brisingr

(looking for new people to make a Skyrim based rp with.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a little vague, but I'll bite. What's the premise? Same as the game? Will one of us be Dovahkin? How will the rp actually work (leveling, enemies, player interaction, etc.)? Would it just be set in Skyrim, or the overall world? 

These are just some questions that come to mind before I jump in!

Yeah, it would definitely be good to have some sort of general idea of what you want to do with it. There are plenty of Skyrim fans around, but too many different playstyles to make a cohesive group unless you have a unifying plot or something. I'd definitely be willing to help you plan, though, especially if you're thinking of something with the Civil War or Thieves' Guild.

I have an idea for the structure of a Civil War roleplay if you'd like to look at it. You can click on the link in my signature, go to the Plots folder, and find it under Skyrim - Battle for the North.

I will be leaving for break this afternoon, so I'll only be able to plan and chat OOC until I get back to a computer in January. I'll still be checking messages to keep in touch and plot with my partners, but I won't be able to write roleplay posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back