• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Double Posts

Kazehana

Vivacious Flora
So whenever I type a post, it always seems to copy itself and post twice within the same post.  Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's a little annoying to have to edit every time I post

This tends to happen from time to time.  It's nothing that you're doing.  I think the site just has a hiccup here and there. :)

This tends to happen from time to time.  It's nothing that you're doing.  I think the site just has a hiccup here and there. :)

Ahh okay thanks.  It just seems to happen to me 90% of the time so I assumed there was like this weird setting where that happened or something strange like that.  I guess I can just kind of edit it because it bothers me lol

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be a slow internet connection or the post going through and you clicking a second time because it doesn't appear to go through. It happens to all of us! :D

I happen to have a member of my rp who goes through this 100% of the time when she posts. Apparently she has an admin contact thread open and has had it open since the update although they've still had no luck in fixing her problem. I'm not sure if you're having the exact same issue or not because you're saying it doesn't happen all the time, but I do know that the admins are aware of it. They just haven't found a solution yet, to my knowledge. 

It could be a slow internet connection or the post going through and you clicking a second time because it doesn't appear to go through. It happens to all of us! :D

I have decent internet and I'm a patient person lol

But thanks for the suggestions I'll look for those!

I happen to have a member of my rp who goes through this 100% of the time when she posts. Apparently she has an admin contact thread open and has had it open since the update although they've still had no luck in fixing her problem. I'm not sure if you're having the exact same issue or not because you're saying it doesn't happen all the time, but I do know that the admins are aware of it. They just haven't found a solution yet, to my knowledge. 

Oh okay I skimmed the threads to see if there was one open but didn't see one.  I hope it gets fixed soon!

Oh okay I skimmed the threads to see if there was one open but didn't see one.  I hope it gets fixed soon!

I don't think she ever made a "Help" thread for it. She just has the support ticket open as far as I know and that's not something anyone can see. 

It's happened to me a few times, probably just a glitch, the best we can do is ignore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back